Does Forskolin-95 have a place in my cutting stack?

usernamee

Awards
Hey yall. Recently discovered forskolin-95 by reading around on these forums and it seems to have some decent feedback. I'm going on a 16 week cut soon under the supervision of a known coach. The goal is to get down to 8% at least; he thinks it's achievable with what I have planned. The plan so far is to cut stim free and natty for the first 8 weeks, then the last 8 weeks I will dose 11-x 600mg ED, with alphamine and alpha t-2. Would forskolin-95 benefit this stack? Please keep comments such as "relying on supplements," "all you need is diet in check," etc., to yourself. I'm aware of this, but I'm willing to add anything that will benefit. Thank you!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin will certainly help. If possible, run it at 100mg per day.

Dose your Forskolin with your Alphamine.

beLou

beLou

Awards
Forskolin increases cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate). Increased cAMP in fat cells can help cut fat at a decent rate when stacked with burners.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
All 3 human trials demonstrated a significant fat loss effect, so yes. Look up Coop's Corner #1 for optimal dosing

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Will do, thank you all for the replies
Search for any natural ingredient/product of interest with Coop's username in google; 90% of the time you will find your question answered.

This should be one of the rules here and everywhere, but then again it's good to see Coop posting often so we can all learn. His input is always appreciated.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad the folks got ya covered man, best of luck on your cut...keep a log if possible and let us know how its going

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely consider it at 100mg a day. It'll probably become a staple of some of my stacks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with analyzed (synthetic) supplements available at nutraplanet.com

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running it and seeing some good results. GI issues have been pretty rough, but they seem to be getting a bit better as the stack moves on. The biggest problem is it's quite pricey if you're going to follow the advice recommended in this thread. Even if you caught the sale prices one bottle is only going to get you 15 days.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running it and seeing some good results. GI issues have been pretty rough, but they seem to be getting a bit better as the stack moves on. The biggest problem is it's quite pricey if you're going to follow the advice recommended in this thread. Even if you caught the sale prices one bottle is only going to get you 15 days.
Although I don't have any GI issues, it can get pricey but it's worth it. I'm running 100mg with AT2 and will be adding Alphamine once this comes in on Monday. But for F95, I take 4 caps daily and will be picking up another bottle or two next week. Luckily I caught some good deals before Black Friday on it. I'm in good shape though but will always take F95.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I don't have any GI issues, it can get pricey but it's worth it. I'm running 100mg with AT2 and will be adding Alphamine once this comes in on Monday. But for F95, I take 4 caps daily and will be picking up another bottle or two next week. Luckily I caught some good deals before Black Friday on it. I'm in good shape though but will always take F95.
I wasn't trying to say it wasn't worth it, I'm currently preparing to run it again :) Just mentioning the pros and cons when people decide if it has a place in one's cutting stack. I'll be running it with Reform after Christmas. I got an amazing deal on it when they ran the special a while back for 12.99 :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Oh no my friend..I wasn't saying that you were saying it wasn't worth it. I was just adding my 2 cents...that's all. Speaking of Reform, I almost pulled the trigger on it when it was on sale, but realized that I'm already taking enough supplements. Definitely will try it in the future...that's for sure. Good luck to you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no my friend..I wasn't saying that you were saying it wasn't worth it. I was just adding my 2 cents...that's all. Speaking of Reform, I almost pulled the trigger on it when it was on sale, but realized that I'm already taking enough supplements. Definitely will try it in the future...that's for sure. Good luck to you.
Yeah, looks solid. I'll keep people updated. Got a bit before I run it though.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Should you take it with food or between or pre workout?

usernamee

Awards
I'll start with 100mg, interested in trying 150 eventually though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get the crazy runs with Alphamine and forsk.

I know when I ran them together a while ago I got it for only a week and it sort of diminished and slowed down, it's been a week now lets see if it slows down. I'm only dosing 75mg of forsk.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, although feedback on Forskolin-95 is much better in terms of GI side effects I still recommend working your way up to be safe.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, although feedback on Forskolin-95 is much better in terms of GI side effects I still recommend working your way up to be safe.
This is good advice. It was awful for me starting out, but as time went out got a lot better. I definitely wouldn't jump into 100, 150 mgs first off. I probably started faster than I needed to which may have caused some of my issues.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good advice. It was awful for me starting out, but as time went out got a lot better. I definitely wouldn't jump into 100, 150 mgs first off. I probably started faster than I needed to which may have caused some of my issues.
Thanks for the suggestion! Will start at 75
I have suffered from IBD and I was fine when starting at 50mg per day and working up.

usernamee

Awards
Anyone know when forksolin 95 will be stocked on NP? Or any other source?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know when forksolin 95 will be stocked on NP? Or any other source?
Yeah, it's sold out everywhere except for one site that is selling it for $17.99. I have enough to last me for about 3 weeks but will be buying more by the end of this week.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall. Recently discovered forskolin-95 by reading around on these forums and it seems to have some decent feedback. I'm going on a 16 week cut soon under the supervision of a known coach. The goal is to get down to 8% at least; he thinks it's achievable with what I have planned. The plan so far is to cut stim free and natty for the first 8 weeks, then the last 8 weeks I will dose 11-x 600mg ED, with alphamine and alpha t-2. Would forskolin-95 benefit this stack? Please keep comments such as "relying on supplements," "all you need is diet in check," etc., to yourself. I'm aware of this, but I'm willing to add anything that will benefit. Thank you!
It would be a great add in with what you are planning on running already.