Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm... After seeing a few of these picks, I'm starting to think Vaughn may be a White Sox, Cardinals, Or Brewers fan lol.

Congrats all

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all Minions members, you begin August 1st with your first compensation package to be shipped out at the end of august...I will email all of you the order form.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks iforce and Vaughn! I'm going to read over the form and send it back to you guys in a few.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all Minions members, you begin August 1st with your first compensation package to be shipped out at the end of august...I will email all of you the order form.
PuZo said he was all stocked up on supps, was just needing some more lifting straps...so I'll take his protean, hema & compete allocations...ktks.

Also, congrats chosen ones. :)

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
PuZo said he was all stocked up on supps, was just needing some more lifting straps...so I'll take his protean, hema & compete allocations...ktks.

Also, congrats chosen ones. :)
puzo is Canadian, we don't pay him. his comp consist of trips to a real country, the US of mother****ing A.

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats everyone! Looking to get to know you all better in our group chats :)

Mike

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a pretty awesome opportunity for both sides. I definitely would have loved to do to it if I had more free time

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like some good picks! Congrats to all!

NOW GET TO WORK!!!!! lol!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Go getcher shine boxes!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Congratz to all :D! Good way to have Red Velvet Cake and Vaughn access all year round!! Awesome company that picked good fellas!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Minions Members - If you have not emailed me yet, you are behind! So far I am missing 2. If I don't receive a PM from you by the eod tomorrow, your spot will be given to the next eligible applicant.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Super excited to rep iForce!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Minions Members - If you have not emailed me yet, you are behind! So far I am missing 2. If I don't receive a PM from you by the eod tomorrow, your spot will be given to the next eligible applicant.

COME ON GUYS!!!