Do you want to be a part of iForce's Anabolic Minions?!?!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yrs training: 22+
Favs: Hemavol, tt-33, rv1 &2, Joint help, Fish oil, and some of the past hormonals
Why: I belive in the IForce product line. I have been using this stuff since 2008ish and now cant live with out some of these products.
honestly does anyone not use hemavol religiously? Joint help? these products are staples for me. I can rep for you with integrity knowing I stand behind these products and am an actual previous user. I bring with me many yrs of training experience and nutritional know how, and love to help answer questions and offer advice to beginners and veteran's alike.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Excited to hear the results myself!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
cant wait to make some final choices...going to be a great group of Anabolic Minions running around here!
Hope to be one of them :) I'll make a great little yellow person ;)

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
cant wait to make some final choices...going to be a great group of Anabolic Minions running around here!
When will the decision be made?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would throw a app in but with RN school , I dont have alot of time. But Iforce has been great to me. The product line works very well. Great for more older and still hardcore lifter like me. Also the addition of jose raymond makes things even better!!
Bro, i was an iforce rep the whole time i was going to school for my bsn rn, all four years!!! Solid career choice tho, props to you. I work in a high level neonatal icu taking care of the very sick, premature and incompatible with life babies and wouldnt trade it for the world!

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hot Mom of 4 wanting to be a part of iForce because I AM A FORCE!!!!
You know your profile says you're a male, right? "Hot mom of 4" lol

Bro, i was an iforce rep the whole time i was going to school for my bsn rn, all four years!!! Solid career choice tho, props to you. I work in a high level neonatal icu taking care of the very sick, premature and incompatible with life babies and wouldnt trade it for the world!

Mike
God bless you... I couldn't work in peds let alone in a nicu

veaderko

veaderko

Awards

Mike
Yeah I think it is do-able. I am a full time college student, and have a full time job. Managed to completely change my life around and now I am where I am at.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike

Wow man! Much respect for what you do. I can't even look at the screen when my wife watched Grey's Anatomy if it is dealing with a baby. Luckily for all of us proud parents, there are people like you who can help in those situations.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very interested in this,iForce piuts out some good products and with my background as a former rep for Avant Labs (3 years) and Purus Labs (2 years),LIve Long Nutrition (year and change),I think I'd make a valuable addition to the team.

I regularly spend a couple hours a week pouring over Pubmed abstracts,my main focus right now is researching the PPAR's,*** and ***'s.(I'm not about to openly disclose the angles I'm working on;),other than PPAR,which is already widely known.

I've come up with a novel idea for a fat loss//exercise mimetrc supplement that I'm looking to license.

The requisite info is as follows:
I'm 37 and have been training regularly since the age of 23.
Favs are Conquer and Compete.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im about to take my last hemavol serving in anticipation of application choice announcement. should I take some compete too?

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Excited to hear the results. Fingers crossed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
winners have been chosen.

You will be notified via PM no later than 5pm EST Monday evening.

Thank you ALL who applied :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanx for the update vaughn. now for my weekend carb up!

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Yay :) Good luck to everyone. I'm sure he'll pick awesome reps.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In4 congratulatory tubs of protean & compete to be doled out...

Srb2006

Awards
:( i saw this advert on my facebook , had no idea this site even existed and signed up for this awesome opportunity. Is it too late to apply?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
winners have been chosen.

You will be notified via PM no later than 5pm EST Monday evening.

Thank you ALL who applied :)
Congrats to the winners, enjoy the weekend sitting at your computer staring at the screen waiting on that PM. Mwuahahahahahaha (evil Vaughn laughter in background)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE RESULTS!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to all winners.. post up when made aware :)

Mike

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Nothin yet.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Haven't heard anything yet, but am eagerly awaiting :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have received an email. looks like I am now going to be an I-force to rekon with! thanx to all who picked me. I will do my best to keep these forums covered for this great company! I am very thank full for this opportunity.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I have received an email, thank you!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
iForce Nutrition is looking for Anabolicminds.com members to join its Anabolic Minions team!

What is the Anabolic Minions?

The Anabolic Minions is a group of Anabolicminds.com members who are part of Team iForce Nutrition. This team will be pieced together with the brightest, most active, and most enthusiastic people Anabolicminds.com has to offer!

Being a part of the iForce Anabolic Minions gets you free product, free iForce clothing, and other added benefits every single month, just for posting about iForce Nutrition here on Anabolicminds.com!

Who can be a part of the Anabolic Minions?

You can!
Just fill out the following information:

1. Age
2. Years training
3. Favorite iForce Nutrition products
4. Why you want to become part of team iForce Anabolic Minions

What do members of Anabolic Minions have to do?

As part of the iForce Anabolic Minions team, your duties will include posting specifically on Anabolicminds.com each week to help promote iForce Nutrition products, as well as educate and help end consumers make the best decisions for their diet, training, and supplementation.

By completing your weekly duties as an iForce Anabolic Minions member, you will receive free iForce Nutrition products, t-shirts, and other goodies every single month.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE TAKEOVER? APPLY NOW!
Wow that's awesome , well I am 25 and have been working out for about 6-7 years I used to weight 340 years ago and thank god I got the weight off and love to train hard. My most favorite IForce product is conquer, maximize intense pre workout igniter , and have yet to try the bcaa and protein. I want to be apart of the team to Learn and succeed in training and never have had an opportunity to represent a company like this. If I were chosen to be apart of the IForce team it would be a great honor and blessing and to wear and represent the name of IForce . I am most certainly ready for this ! I hope I get a shot! Thanks again.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that's awesome , well I am 25 and have been working out for about 6-7 years I used to weight 340 years ago and thank god I got the weight off and love to train hard. My most favorite IForce product is conquer, maximize intense pre workout igniter , and have yet to try the bcaa and protein. I want to be apart of the team to Learn and succeed in training and never have had an opportunity to represent a company like this. If I were chosen to be apart of the IForce team it would be a great honor and blessing and to wear and represent the name of IForce . I am most certainly ready for this ! I hope I get a shot! Thanks again.
You don't read the entire thread, do you? Contest is over and has been for a few days. He just picked winners now.

LivingStrongE

Awards
Got the message. Just waiting for an email. Thank you!!!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Got the email. Sent my forms! Thanks for the awesome opportunity Vaughn, Dave, and the rest of iForce. Glad to be a part of you of guys!

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Yea I know I didn't read the full thread gee !

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the email. Sent my forms! Thanks for the awesome opportunity Vaughn, Dave, and the rest of iForce. Glad to be a part of you of guys!
Congrats man! Another solid pick.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Received my PM as well. Awaiting the email now.

DanaeZ82

DanaeZ82

Banned
Awards
Received my message :) Waiting for the email. I can't wait to be a part of this great team and company. Thank you to Vaughn and the whole team for this opp!! I will represent the best way I know how. iForce style!!