Do You Smell That? Another Contest From AN!! Smells Pretty Good Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
and maybe give a random give away if you want to give prizes?

Maybe like a lottery?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
and maybe give a random give away if you want to give prizes?

Maybe like a lottery?
i can write a program for something like that. completely random. enter the names of the posters with X amount of posts that qualify for the 'lottery' and then randomly generate a winner. good idea for a future contest? i can write the program, attach it to a post, then the rep who is running the show can use it to pick the winner(s). although it is alot of fun participating in various contests as well.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did I miss aomething here, are you guys talking about penis fish? wow this thread got weird!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want a ^*&^*(((@@#$ AN t-shirt or I huff and I puff until I make Jayhawkk take this thread away :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want a ^*&^*(((@@#$ AN t-shirt or I huff and I puff until I make Jayhawkk take this thread away :D
You know, fit has a good idea here. Instead of contests for product, how about some smaller contests for t-shirts, hats, etc? lower dollar value + AN gets advertising value from it :)

Do I get a t-shirt for the great idea? ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You know, fit has a good idea here. Instead of contests for product, how about some smaller contests for t-shirts, hats, etc? lower dollar value + AN gets advertising value from it :)

Do I get a t-shirt for the great idea? ;)
:nono:

I think you have been reading one too many of PA's posts....This old news, and has been suggested before...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:nono:

I think you have been reading one too many of PA's posts....This old news, and has been suggested before...
Perhaps PA's tact and the way he words things could be considered unfriendly to competitors, he does ask very valuable questions, and probably knows more about organic chemistry as it relates to steroids, anabolism + muscle growth than most people out there. Even if he phrased himself nicer tho, he'd still get called out for bashing others products. I've seen another chemist for another company called 6-oxo "an inferior AI" but its the only one out there (as an OTC) that has an actual clinical study to prove its effectiveness.... So he's not the only one who plays at that, just he is rough enough that everyone jumps on him for it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I don't have an issue with what PA does. It is how he goes about it.

Listen I talk sh1t to everybody right?

But in return I try and provide useful information that others may or may not benefit from. I.E. your diet. I said it from the get go...

The problem is, PA does not know how to benefit the community at other's expense...

Will all his knowledge, how many articles has he wrote on this site?

I've use to enjoy hearing what PA had to say on t-nation....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I think both the questions he raised about 6-bromo, and about JW were both valid, and ones that very few people have the knowledge and understanding to question. Chemically, no one argued that both of them have chemical signatures that are similar to products that do suppress HTPA. what bloodwork we do have shows that it seems the net effect is so minor that if it is supressing it a little, its causing a natural rise by a greater percentage so net effect is ok. Everyone up to that point had just been wowed by "Massive increases of your natural testosterone" printed on the bottles, with no blood tests to show any evidence that it did so... But because of who the products were put out by, many people seemed to just buy into what was printed on the bottle.

It would be nice if he wrote some articles, i'd really like to see him do one on resveratrol. its in one of his products, but its not proprietary at all....

But I dunno, even if he turned a new leaf and was all bright and smiley, people would still question his motives every time he asked about what was really in a product, or talked about chemistry of someone elses product anyhow. I just hope he keeps asking those questions, as i'm not smart enough to ask them :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, I think both the questions he raised about 6-bromo, and about JW were both valid, and ones that very few people have the knowledge and understanding to question. Chemically, no one argued that both of them have chemical signatures that are similar to products that do suppress HTPA. what bloodwork we do have shows that it seems the net effect is so minor that if it is supressing it a little, its causing a natural rise by a greater percentage so net effect is ok. Everyone up to that point had just been wowed by "Massive increases of your natural testosterone" printed on the bottles, with no blood tests to show any evidence that it did so... But because of who the products were put out by, many people seemed to just buy into what was printed on the bottle.

It would be nice if he wrote some articles, i'd really like to see him do one on resveratrol. its in one of his products, but its not proprietary at all....

But I dunno, even if he turned a new leaf and was all bright and smiley, people would still question his motives every time he asked about what was really in a product, or talked about chemistry of someone elses product anyhow. I just hope he keeps asking those questions, as i'm not smart enough to ask them :D

I gotta do some work, but I will respond to this and your post in the thread, but let me say this. I've been taking resveratrol way before PA introduced it. I will post some articles for you in a minute.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta do some work, but I will respond to this and your post in the thread, but let me say this. I've been taking resveratrol way before PA introduced it. I will post some articles for you in a minute.
Yeah, its been a buzzword for a while, but he brought it to my attention as "believable". Seeing it on the tv doesnt do much for me :)

I'd like to see those, i have a hard time finding anything but rat related studies. Really want some human numbers, would LOVE to see a real clinical study done with groups at placebo, 500mg, 1g, and 2g a day. 2g a day is expensive to do(easily $3-$4/day) but possibly worth it from what i've seen from rat studies. Double testosterone, double sperm count, etc. Los huevos muchos grandes en el resveratrol ratoncito

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah, its been a buzzword for a while, but he brought it to my attention as "believable". Seeing it on the tv doesnt do much for me :)

I'd like to see those, i have a hard time finding anything but rat related studies. Really want some human numbers, would LOVE to see a real clinical study done with groups at placebo, 500mg, 1g, and 2g a day. 2g a day is expensive to do(easily $3-$4/day) but possibly worth it from what i've seen from rat studies. Double testosterone, double sperm count, etc. Los huevos muchos grandes en el resveratrol ratoncito
You've been working out for how long bro? Just because someone brings it to your attention doesn't really mean sh1t.

I was taking this in a product that probably goes back to 2001. We ain't talking about buzz words here.

The funny thing is you want to do all this research and crap like that, but you failed the very first step: DIET!

This is like talking with my fat drunk cousins...All I gotta say is good luck buddy, I wish you well...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is over guys! No more fighting! Cmon guys, we are all good buds here, lets not argue and kill relationships! No more posting in this thread, or no more AN contests!

Status
Not open for further replies.