Do You Smell That? Another Contest From AN!! Smells Pretty Good Too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
ha i'll be pissed if the 4000 prize is anabolic drive !!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im pissed at the fact that my internet does this every time.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it lagged and timed me out so i had to close and reopen the page.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
congrats to fear this is the 4000th post! wohoo! -_____-

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
@_@ haha brass you coulld always give your prize to me ;D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
well its been real homies!
congrats fear. i was gonna post up my post but UG wth is up with my internet and anabolic mind. seriously. it stopped and timed me out at the worst time ever.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i didnt lag tho. i timed out i think. i closed the page and tried to re open it and it wouldnt let me. congrats agian brass.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
f*cking gay that me and xj whored it up pretty good today and neither of us can really get on at night...i will go ahead and do this for myself :whiner:

:toofunny:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brass you got post 4,000???? hmmmm... well if no one here disagrees, then you won twice!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya his punk ass won.. i had to be at the fin gym and they bumped it outta no where!!!!

oh well... guess i can sit and wait for my samples....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
ya his punk ass won.. i had to be at the fin gym and they bumped it outta no where!!!!

oh well... guess i can sit and wait for my samples....
poop how was that dbol cycle you just ran?? was it dbol only??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
poop how was that dbol cycle you just ran?? was it dbol only??
it was actually an Epi cycle clean up for the prop induced gyno i started getting... then bout a week in i added dbol at 25mg for 2 weeks ... the whole time i was running epi it was at 60mg.

so i couldnt really accurately determine how well it was working.... i still have a TON left so i will be using it in the future but ill have to sneak it in somewhere farther down the road.... got some big plans comin up real soon.... thats all im able to say...:twisted:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
it was actually an Epi cycle clean up for the prop induced gyno i started getting... then bout a week in i added dbol at 25mg for 2 weeks ... the whole time i was running epi it was at 60mg.

so i couldnt really accurately determine how well it was working.... i still have a TON left so i will be using it in the future but ill have to sneak it in somewhere farther down the road.... got some big plans comin up real soon.... thats all im able to say...:twisted:
something injectable i bet...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
:nono:

and :nono:

I'll just say watch my future workout log coming up after i finish ActivateExt and be amazed with the gains... :twisted:
how you likin actext? i got some advice from tripdog to run that with my test cycle to optimize the gains. definitely taking his advice as it makes a ton of sense.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how you likin actext? i got some advice from tripdog to run that with my test cycle to optimize the gains. definitely taking his advice as it makes a ton of sense.
ya it will help to make sure that none of your test will just get bound up by SHBG... it makes TONS of sense....

as for my run with it... well check my log... i dunno if its cause ive done powerfull/HDX2/MassFX stacks or just insane natty anabolics like Drive but Act Ext isnt standing its own in my "natty book".... im upping my dosage though so we'll have to see...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
ya it will help to make sure that none of your test will just get bound up by SHBG... it makes TONS of sense....

as for my run with it... well check my log... i dunno if its cause ive done powerfull/HDX2/MassFX stacks or just insane natty anabolics like Drive but Act Ext isnt standing its own in my "natty book".... im upping my dosage though so we'll have to see...
will do. actually just found it in the log section about ten minutes ago.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
werd *****es

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
f*cking gay that me and xj whored it up pretty good today and neither of us can really get on at night...i will go ahead and do this for myself :whiner:

:toofunny:
:icon_lol:

I wh0re up everythread and each time for x post I am not around :head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
sfear1, I tried PowerFULL and IGF-2.

And I say this unbiased, I can feel the IGF-2 working. I couldn't really say that about pFull, and that is the reason why I stopped running it.

I actually doubted IGF-2, but AN had won me over....o no doubt in my mind for any other AN products....

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im back *****ez lets take this shiot to 7,000 so i can get me some rpm or drive!!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol... ya snooze ya loose..... or if you go to the gym and others decide to get online and whore it up in one frickin hour :rant: lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, too much complaining! So I had to change it, next time I will just do it the old fasioned way, no challenges, just certain post #'s, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.