do liver support supps make any difference

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I didn't read everything you posted above but I am referencing another post and taking the first few lines from this one. You said that when you used support supplements, your values were 50-60 but when you did not use supports, your values were over 120? So, they were DOUBLED when you did not use supports?
Now, you say that this is no significant? I have no idea how you can possibly say that? Also, how old are you? do you not realize that older users may require more protection than 18-32 yr old users?

Your basing is way off here. I have NO IDEA if PP's product works better than basic thistle but I do know that protection is beneficial. You have made that clear between two of your post.
You are a f*cking moron. Don't say "I didn't read most of it" and then quote me on what little you did read.

My liver values were around 100-120, after m1t, AND Tren at 240mg for 9 weeks which is quite liver toxic.

I'm out,this thread is pissing me off

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My stats displayed are at 3.2% bf.

I was 200lbs single digit bodyfat before I cut.
I have run far more advanced cycles than that.
Do you have any pictures? i didn't even think 3% bodyfat was really obtainable. Were you cut down for a contest?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah 3% is an impossible feat imo, if one does attain 3% he can only mainttain it for a period of 48-72hours

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah he didn't hit 3 percent I'd gaurantee it. It takes so many drugs to get that low, also your leptin makes your appitite go insane so you feel like your starving cause your body thinks your going to literally die. And your body can't even get a boner. Lyle mcdonald talks about all the things these bodybuilders do to get down to 3%.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I was a pro Windsurfur\Surfer and My body fat was 6% I was 17 then and they used a water tank measure... I was so lean but not jack.. I want to see what the hell 3.2 percent body fat looks like Please put up pics... But come on man For real??///

I am 40 wiht 12%..... If you need some pics of me windsurfing I can post them!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Despite anything that is said in this thread, I would rather fork out the additional cash to take possible preventative measures in hopes that they sustain healthier liver values, I dare to say it's a safe investment. Health over cost any day.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I second the request for pics at 3.2% BF. Lord knows I'd take a picture if I got that low. :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I second the request for pics at 3.2% BF. Lord knows I'd take a picture if I got that low. :lol:
ROFL Pics or Neg HAHAHAHA

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
My stats displayed are at 3.2% bf.

I was 200lbs single digit bodyfat before I cut.
I have run far more advanced cycles than that.
Even if this is true, isn't this really bad for health?

Aren't the BB in comps. like 5-6%?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You are a f*cking moron. Don't say "I didn't read most of it" and then quote me on what little you did read.

My liver values were around 100-120, after m1t, AND Tren at 240mg for 9 weeks which is quite liver toxic.

I'm out,this thread is pissing me off
Dude, please!

The first thing you stated was that 120 was not an issue, when the argument benefited YOU. Then, when the argument was leaning against you, you say that it was "quite liver toxic". Which one is it?

Like I said, you ran a cycle WITH liver protection, and your values were at one point. You ran another cycle with NO liver protection and your values were DOUBLED.

No matter how you try to sway this, you cannot deny what you wrote unless you are lying. So, which is it?

And, btw, i did not read your whole statement because it was not relevant to my point. Thanks!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

This guy is a farce. He is 170lbs and has taken a shyte load of drugs with nearly nothing to show for it.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read, liver supps are better for healing an injured liver as opposed to protecting a healthy one from a toxin you knowingly ingest.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

No BB will get as low as 3 percent for comps but it is impossible to maintain for long since it's real hard on your body.
I think perhaps the lowest body fat maintained is probably the guys from lean gains . Com. I think he maintains like 5.6 percent which is insane.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yupp like i said, 3% can be maintained for only like 24-36 hrs