Superdrol and liver support

guoshuang

Awards
I‘m going to take 10mg ED superdrol for three and half weeks as a kickstart of sustanon cycle and 10mg ED superdrol for three and half weeks as finisher of the sustanon cycle, I have a liver support supplement should I take it together with the superdrol dose at the same time or does the supplement mess with how liver work and weaken the anabolic effect of superdrol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are we talking real sust? If so, skip the kickstart of SD. Just use sust and then the last 4 weeks hit superdrol. Reason being SD is pretty tough on the liver. You are going to mess up your lipids in the beginning for no reason since sust has short acting esters anyways. Also I would personally run SD higher than 10 mgs. 10 for the first week of using it is fine but after that I would do 20 the second and third week and even 30 the last week.
I take liver supps year round (NAC and milk thistle) and then add TUDCA in when running strong orals. If you want to simplify it, just get yourself a well reviewed cycle support supplement (it will cover liver, prostate, and blood pressure).

guoshuang

Awards
Are we talking real sust? If so, skip the kickstart of SD. Just use sust and then the last 4 weeks hit superdrol. Reason being SD is pretty tough on the liver. You are going to mess up your lipids in the beginning for no reason since sust has short acting esters anyways. Also I would personally run SD higher than 10 mgs. 10 for the first week of using it is fine but after that I would do 20 the second and third week and even 30 the last week.
I take liver supps year round (NAC and milk thistle) and then add TUDCA in when running strong orals. If you want to simplify it, just get yourself a well reviewed cycle support supplement (it will cover liver, prostate, and blood pressure).
No matter if I kickstart with it or finish with it or split the bottle in both kick start and finish the amount of gains and liver strain should be same isn’t it if I take same amount in total. I only have liver supp tho

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No matter if I kickstart with it or finish with it or split the bottle in both kick start and finish the amount of gains and liver strain should be same isn’t it if I take same amount in total. I only have liver supp tho
The issue is that by splitting between start and finish of cycle, you are extending the length of time your liver is stressed. @Smont is pretty smart with this stuff and can probably explain it better. Kickstarting is almost never recommended anymore and is pointless with short esters which sust contains.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also sust is a terrible option and very hard to control blood levels. Get some test c or e

guoshuang

Awards
Also sust is a terrible option and very hard to control blood levels. Get some test c or e
Test P kick in at 3 weeks…also what do you mean by blood levels, on the health markers?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not just liver and your health markers stay bad the whole cycle when you kick start. The more unhealthy you are the less gains you make. Plus 3 weeks on anything isint going to produce gains. You will put on weight from the glycogen storage but it will dissappear after week 3 because it's not muscle. It's water and glycogen in the muscle which is great but you won't maintain it. Plus after your remove the oral your cycle is now weaker then when you started the cycle.

And 10mg doesn't do anything for me. If your gonna Kickstart then at least use a big enough dose for a long enough time. 20-30mg for 4-5 weeks. I don't suggest that in the beginning of the cycle but if your gonna do a stupid "kickstarter" then at least use enough to see results or use something mild in the beginning like anavar or tbol and finish with SD. Agai. That's not a suggestion but if yiur gonna do something like a Kickstart which most no longer do, at least take enough for long enough to see a result

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I strongly think SD should start at 10 and titrate from there. Many people can stick at 10, and get floored by sides at 20+. I don’t think there’s any reason to start with higher doses and not assessing lower doses.

just like with test we tell people it’s OK to start at 300 ew and work up from there to assess sides like aromitization. SD ramped too fast is why a lot of people don’t like the compound.

I logged my results where I went from 20 to 30mg on SD and had degraded workout quality because I had debilitating muscle pumps lol like too much water/IGF from GH where my reps got fkd up.

lastly since we all agree the gains on SD are mostly temporary glycogen loading that evaporates when done, they will really evaporate when segued directly into a PCT. There’s zero time to stabilize any of the temporary strength/size gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I strongly think SD should start at 10 and titrate from there. Many people can stick at 10, and get floored by sides at 20+. I don’t think there’s any reason to start with higher doses and not assessing lower doses.

just like with test we tell people it’s OK to start at 300 ew and work up from there to assess sides like aromitization. SD ramped too fast is why a lot of people don’t like the compound.

I logged my results where I went from 20 to 30mg on SD and had degraded workout quality because I had debilitating muscle pumps lol like too much water/IGF from GH where my reps got fkd up.

lastly since we all agree the gains on SD are mostly temporary glycogen loading that evaporates when done, they will really evaporate when segued directly into a PCT
Can you imagine the gains if you could safely run 30mg for like 8-10 weeks. It would be sick. Igf through the roof and super saturated glycogen stores for months

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

lastly since we all agree the gains on SD are mostly temporary glycogen loading that evaporates when done, they will really evaporate when segued directly into a PCT. There’s zero time to stabilize any of the temporary strength/size gains.
I have to say... it's hard to believe you weren't on any anabolics in your avatar shot.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you imagine the gains if you could safely run 30mg for like 8-10 weeks. It would be sick. Igf through the roof and super saturated glycogen stores for months
I’ll be ok with 20
But that’s a world I’d like to live in 😎 make it a 12 wk SD cycle

you know how crazy I was my fav stack was 20 SD and 30 Pheraplex ran that about 4 weeks and every day was bliss. Around week 5 I dropped PP just went 30 SD and my sides got worse as I got too pumped to finish my sets lol was also like 230 and jacked.

I was silly with orals. I should a just jumped on the tren train

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to say... it's hard to believe you weren't on any anabolics in your avatar shot.
sorry to be OT but it was off a cut after a few years of cycling constantly with real mininum off times btw cycles. I posted the signature comment like 12 years ago and never changed it but in my memory I did a cut with clen and was off cycle for the pic.
iirc was only like 212
avatar photo just has better lighting

edited so I’m not posting pictures threadjacking lol

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ll be ok with 20
But that’s a world I’d like to live in 😎 make it a 12 wk SD cycle

you know how crazy I was my fav stack was 20 SD and 30 Pheraplex ran that about 4 weeks and every day was bliss. Around week 5 I dropped PP just went 30 SD and my sides got worse as I got too pumped to finish my sets lol was also like 230 and jacked.

I was silly with orals. I should a just jumped on the tren train
Back in the day before I had access to regular staples I liked TD trest with SD and epistane