Do I need PCT with True Shred?

luke93

Awards
Thinking about running True Shred for 8 weeks. Do I need to be concerned about any side effects? Mostly worried about gyno and hormones changing.

Thanks!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thinking about running True Shred for 8 weeks. Do I need to be concerned about any side effects? Mostly worried about gyno and hormones changing.

Thanks!
No you do not, but speaking as someone who has run it many times be sure to get two bottles, it works very well from the start, but the second bottle things get really good !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No you do not, but speaking as someone who has run it many times be sure to get two bottles, it works very well from the start, but the second bottle things get really good !!
Agreed on this. Two bottles ran back to back is definitely the sweet spot.

luke93

Awards
Gotcha and thanks for the reply. I’m only worried about the arimistine messing with my hormones as I was reading online if you take to high level of it, it could shut you down?

I had puberty based gyno growing up and got rid of that a couple years ago and the last thing I want is for it to come back lol but must’ve I’m just paranoid lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you will be fine! Just keep an eye on things to be safe.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
there is nothing that need PCT in that product, Arimistane was use to do PCT, so no nothing to do for PCT after this

luke93

Awards
Just ordered my two bottles. Sitting at 10% body fat. Looking to get down to around 8%. Any Recommendations on the dosing? Pretty stoked to get started!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(2) AM & (2) PM work well !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer