Dmz strength

Jcc7220

Awards
Can someone tell me how strong DMZ is compared to testosterone. I hear Andro is about 1/7 the strength of test. And was wondering about DMZ

Also it's my understanding not to run an AI without seeing side effects, will the AI reverse the sides that have started already?

sespress

Awards
Can someone tell me how strong DMZ is compared to testosterone. I hear Andro is about 1/7 the strength of test. And was wondering about DMZ

Also it's my understanding not to run an AI without seeing side effects, will the AI reverse the sides that have started already?
Can't answer the first question but as far as the AI reversing sides, in general it'll prevent estrogen sides if it's dosed right. I think if you've got major gyno cropping up people use harder stuff to reverse it, like letro and or ralox. And of course there's gyno they can't be reversed and needs surgery. I'm not sure how susceptible you are to estrogen sides on cycle or with rebound from it, but I happen to have that issue so I'm always gonna take some AI on cycle. I usually run a substance that aromatizes though. I'm not able to Google to confirm at the moment but I'm pretty sure DMZ is dry.

You'll probably want some AI during PCT, maybe exemestane or arimidex.

Really is just best to have them on hand. If you do and you decide to wait for sides you'll have the stuff to take immediately you'll probably be just fine.

Don't depend on USPS to get your stuff to you before you have bobbies though.

sespress

Awards
According to medical reports, it has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 210:96-95 and a half-life of 10 to 16 hours.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty potent and will shoot up strength and size pretty quickly. Can't really compare to testosterone though which is something that's in your body naturally. Its like saying how does an orange taste compared to an apple.

sespress

Awards
Its pretty potent and will shoot up strength and size pretty quickly. Can't really compare to testosterone though which is something that's in your body naturally. Its like slaying how does an orange taste compared to an apple.
I slay oranges all the time =). God I love auto correct!

You're right, it gets harder to compare some ph compounds. DMZ you run for a short time. Test you can run for a looong time. One is wet and the other dry, one is hella more toxic than the other.

OP you should run tudca with DMZ for liver support. 4 weeks maybe a bit longer in total with that stuffs. If you want a longer cycle you can try non methylated stuff. I just did a methylated cycle, next I'm going to do just test. Orals are rough.

Jcc7220

Awards
I've heard that dmz is more anabolic then test. Didn't mean to sound dumb. Lol just wondering how it compared to takeing test

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll tell you.

Test - wet - needs impeccable diet to get dry results

DMZ - dry - other than straight DHT's like Winny, Proviron, Primo and Mast, it's among the driest out there

DMZ will offer significantly more vascularity due to dryness and hematocrit levels increasing

DMZ, with the right diet, will add anywhere from 3-20lbs in 4 weeks, with most people landing in the 6-10lb range and usually adding zero body fat or in some cases, burning a little fat off.

Strength from DMZ @ 30+mg is gonna be significantly stronger than Test. I usually notice anywhere from a 5-10% increase in strength on working sets with increased stamina.

It is neutral on sex drive. Doesn't kill it but doesn't seem to increase it either. This varies greatly from person to person though.

However, if I had to choose 500-700mg/wk of Test vs. 25-50mg/day DMZ, I'd pick the test because you feel better on it and I think it does a better iob of providing appetite stimulation and can be run much longer, which means better long term results. These two are very different in terms of where they are most useful. Test is well-rounded and probably the safest among steroids with exception to maybe Proviron & Primo. DMZ offers something unique conpared to mainstream orals in that it is dry like a DHT, such as Winny, but can really pack on the lean weight that is more akin to strong, wet orals like Dbol and Anadrol if the calories are there. Because it doesn't cause water retention, you will not gain much scale weight without eating a surplus of calories. You might get 2-3lbs additional water weight in the form of glycogen stores but thats it.

Jcc7220

Awards
Thanks that's the kinda information I was looking for, glycogen going to look into that, do you know if I'll have an estrogen problem on dmz, will a strong "aI" be needed

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ cannot aromatize, so an AI shouldn't be needed. However, it's always a good idea to have an AI on hand regardless. Aromasin is a good AI for on-cycle estrogen control.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't run an ai with dzine. You'll crush your estrogen and immune system an probably get sick.

Dzine is best with an aromatizable compound like test, ment, or max lmg.

Mkernzy

Awards
Good read, I've been off of AAS for a few years now and am prepping for a DMZ cycle. One of the few PH's that I never touched, so I'm very curious,

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Jcc7220

Awards
So I have bought anabolic missile dmz 10 at the store but I'm trying to find it online but I'm having trouble can someone help. Or so they know a good dmz brand?

Jcc7220

Awards
Does anyone know how long I should wait to start taking clomid after my dmz cycle, also the same question for androbolic 250?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should he have the AI for PCT?
I disagree, I don't think you should use an AI during PCT. I would run the clomid for 4-6 weeks low dosed and following the clomid I would use an OTC AI like inhibit E, virtus, or letrone. Really no need to use one during PCT and you'll just dry your joints out and risk crushing your estrogen.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any data on your opinion?
Well in all fairness to him, a reasonable hypothesis would suggest that so long as SHBG doesn't go crazy and T conversion is kept to a minimum, there is no reason why estrogen should be a problem for a lean, healthy man with physiological levels of T, right?

If I'm not mistaken, most of our estrogen comes from conversion of T, correct? If T is down and SHBG isn't abnornally high, how then could estrogen be an issue?

My thought would be to take Stinging Nettle Root with the Clomid and give it time. I could see something like Formestane being acceptable in lower doses, say 50-75mg/day, to gently encourage less aromatising as T increases.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
http://patrickarnoldblog.com/serms-as-an-alternative-to-testosterone-replacement-therapy/

And also:
Helo Patrick
what would be the best PCT to a bodybuilder in your opinion?
thank you
this is an area with much theory and little science

so i keep it confined to what i know.

take a typical dose of a SERM for 2-3 weeks and then switch over to a typical dose of an aromatase inhibitor for 2-3 weeks.
Yeah i think people need to stop automatically going with an AI in PCT.

anabolic steroids upregulate aromatase and this upregulation can persist well after the cycle.

Also, SERMS increase estrogen production.

Those two facts suggest to me that it is a very wise decision to take an AI when you are done with the SERM portion of PCT
Also, in the link posted above (post 18)it's all about aromatase inhibitors. One of the studies goes over what happens to estrogen in men given injectable test, plus letrozole and men not on test given letrozole.
I think everyone into aas would find the results mind bottling. (Blades of glory :lol: )

sespress

Awards
Hmm I've always been taking the serm plus ai throughout the PCT period. Next time I'm recovering from something dry I'll try this.