Dmz Strength gains?

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
When did y’all start seeing the strength? Third week like most ds/ph?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When did y’all start seeing the strength? Third week like most ds/ph?
seccond to 3rd for pretty much everything except for sd, oral trest and anadrol, those hit me I'm a few days. How long you been on dmz

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it takes three weeks to get strength gains, and people usually only run it for 4-6 weeks, then DMZ seems like a bit of a tease.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Any day now if it's legit
Yeah that’s why I was wondering. I figured that would be the best indicator. Running it at 48mg so I’m expecting some decent strength gains.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that’s why I was wondering. I figured that would be the best indicator. Running it at 48mg so I’m expecting some decent strength gains.
That's a strong dose. What brand are you running?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve noticed strength gains within the first week of any oral steroid I’ve taken. I’ve ran xtreme dmz in the past and it turned out to be bunk.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’ve noticed strength gains within the first week of any oral steroid I’ve taken. I’ve ran xtreme dmz in the past and it turned out to be bunk.
Ahhh ok. Play with fire and you’re going to get burnt. I’ll just drop it after another week if no improvements and up the andros.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hardcore anabolics xtreme dmz.
I haven't run that brand, but I've heard that it's good.

I wish I had more specific answers to give on the questions.
I think it was 2weeks for me.
And I definitely don't consider it a tease. It's one of the best DSs made today (in my opinion).

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow. I didn't realize that.
I'll keep that in mind.

..and I always start getting effects fast too.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
If it turns out to be bunk I’ll just throw in some S23. I love me some s23.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I’m up 5 lbs in 17 days and look quite a bit bigger. I don’t think the small amount of andros I’m on would make this big of a difference so I’m holding out hope. If it is just the andros, then damn I should of ran them a long time ago, I respond very well. Haha

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
If it takes three weeks to get strength gains, and people usually only run it for 4-6 weeks, then DMZ seems like a bit of a tease.
Thats why i always run it for 8. But if you run it for 6 those gains come on quick those last few weeks. Dmz is amazing. Ive seen people who either didnt respond well to it or got bunck sh1t. I personally cant imagine how anyone could just not respond to it after seeing what it does to me

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Thats why i always run it for 8. But if you run it for 6 those gains come on quick those last few weeks. Dmz is amazing. Ive seen people who either didnt respond well to it or got bunck sh1t. I personally cant imagine how anyone could just not respond to it after seeing what it does to me
What does your dose look like for 8?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
What does your dose look like for 8?
Ive done 60 and 45 for 8 weeks. I also did 30 for 8 weeks once but that was stacked so i wouldve had to go too high on another compound to go higher on smz that run

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not saying you have to run it that high for 8 weeks. Just saying thats what i did and with all proper supports was fine
Haha didn’t take it like that. Was just curious on what doses.

Tylerg325

Awards
For me I felt the strength come in on day 7 or 8 every time.