DMSO as a solvent for raloxifene, can’t stand smell!

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, haven’t been on here in a while but was wondering if any one could help or has run into this and found a solution...
I have a bottle of raloxifene solution dissolved in DMSO and ethanol, however I can’t take it because it makes me smell.... BAD!
I wanted to have this on hand for gyno removal, but was wondering if there’s a way to bus pass the smell? Or even remove the dmso entirely. I’ve seen posts about water washing and DCM however can’t get ahold of the chemical and equipment needed.. now if the dmso is soluble in water? Is there a way to just water wash it and then extract the raloxifene from the water/dmso/ethanol/raloxifene solution? Any help would be appreciated

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why TD ralox?

In for info

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get into the habit of assuming these pharm drugs have been made to be top notch efficient. ... usually wrong... 2% bioavailability?!?!? Really? All that tech, billions spent on "R&D"....and this is what they give us? A--holes.

Great topic OP! Glad you posted

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah you’re going to reek like garlic and ass. Sour toilet. Just, a disgusting smell. Durian possibly.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think if you get the 99.999% pure (highest purity, not sure if it is that per se) the smell is not an issue. At least that's what I heard

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think if you get the 99.999% pure (highest purity, not sure if it is that per se) the smell is not an issue. At least that's what I heard
Yip thats right.

You other guys never Pat Arnold? He's written absolute gems on TD science and stuff.