DMA Does DMZ Demigod Style (unsponsored)

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I tried to bench with them, but it just didn't feel right. Just don't go too heavy! I really messed up and my forearms and biceps hurt from ANY type of pulling activity.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to bench with them, but it just didn't feel right. Just don't go too heavy! I really messed up and my forearms and biceps hurt from ANY type of pulling activity.
Definitely heeding your advice.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't bench or OHP without my Fat Gripz anymore, the bar just seems to small now..lol
I ordered me some Dermacrine to run with my DMZ for my next cycle as well, so I will be keeping up closely to see how it goes.

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I can't bench or OHP without my Fat Gripz anymore, the bar just seems to small now..lol I ordered me some Dermacrine to run with my DMZ for my next cycle as well, so I will be keeping up closely to see how it goes.
How does Dermacrine compare to Tr3st?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
How does Dermacrine compare to Tr3st?
If you are looking for a mild dryer test base dermacrine will be a good pick. But Trest is stronger but is more wet and needs an AI

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
Thanks man. BP has been much better the past few days. Caffeine intake lower, water intake higher, and thrown in a couple cardio sessions seemed to help. Actually started Dermacrine this morning. Had a real lack of motivation in the sack last night with the wife. Got Up fine, but couldn't have cared less about the whole thing. Not cool. So started that stuff right away today!!
Just had a doc visit yesterday and i got high blood pressure, 180/79, ill need to clean up the diet and increase the water too i reckon before i get on the cycle. As for the dermacrine, congrats i hope it works well for ya, im intrigued on using it for my cycle too.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't bench or OHP without my Fat Gripz anymore, the bar just seems to small now..lol
I ordered me some Dermacrine to run with my DMZ for my next cycle as well, so I will be keeping up closely to see how it goes.
OHP's tomorrow, maybe I'll try them on there. Wouldn't think you had to back off on much weight with that. True?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Dermacrine supposed to kick in right away Day 1? Because I kind of feel like a million bucks this morning. 3 pumps Dermacrine on shoulders, 2mL X1-KT on forearms.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Is Dermacrine supposed to kick in right away Day 1? Because I kind of feel like a million bucks this morning. 3 pumps Dermacrine on shoulders, 2mL X1-KT on forearms.
Id say it is just placebo the first day! Your all just pumped up about your future progress!

bennoes

bennoes

Awards
I know its suppose to inrease your sense of wellbeing but not sure how fast it works lol, but glad to hear u feelin good!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:)

Don't you just love when a plan comes together!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Im in. A little late but I'm in. Sounds like your on an intense ride here!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good work in here.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good work in here.
Thanks Kleen. Took another page out of your workouts today. Just with tempos and holds at the contractions of some moves. I feel that is making a difference. Just did leg extensions and ham curls like 2 hours ago and my legs are screaming at me already!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Ham curls with a slow eccentric, and a iso-squeeze is roughhhhh

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8 DMZ, Day 2 Dermacrine 3 pumps, X1-KT 2.5mL

Was excited to try out my new Fat Gripz today. If you don't know what they are, look them up. They essentially make any barbell or dumbbell a thick bar. Making your grip stronger, blasting your forearms and making you focus on using the muscle to move the weight instead of using a closed grip for leverage. They did not disappoint. Can't wait to try them on bicep and back day.

photo (6).JPG

OHP w/ Fat Gripz:
75 x 10
85 x 10
95 x 8
95 x 8
95 x 7
95 x 7

Snatch Grip High Pulls:
95 x 10
105 x 7
105 x 8
110 x 8
95 x 8

DB Reverse Flys w/ Fat Gripz:
15's x 16
15's x 15
15's x 15
20's x 13

Farmers Walks:
205 approx. 40 yards
255 30 yards, rest, 10 more yards
305 20 yards, rest, 10 more yards

Skullcrushers w/ Fat Gripz:
60 x 10, 8, 8, 8, 8 Really felt the Gripz killing my triceps, elbows and wrists. I usually do these with 80 or 90lbs.

DB Shrugs w/ 2 second squeeze:
65's x 10 drop to 55's x 10 drop to 45's to failure x 2 sets

Leg Extensions w/ 2 second hold at top:
150 x 10
175 x 10
175 x 10
175 x 8
175 x 8

Lying Leg Curls w/ 3 second hold:
100 x 10, 8, 8, 8 drop to 60 on last set to failure

Leg extensions were super-setted with High Pulls. Farmer Walks and skullcrushers were a super-set. Reverse Flys and Leg Curls super-set.

Ran to Costco to re-up on the monthly supply of meat. Still can't beat the price. 16lbs. of chicken, 6lbs. of ground beef, and 6 lbs. of ground turkey for $94.
Rest, football, and cooking tomorrow. And by rest, I mean chores!!

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work again brother! I bet those Fat Gripz will have you feeling it tomorrow.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ought to try farmers carry with the fatgripz!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 of DMZ

Feeling pretty good. Little spots of lethargy throughout the day, but that could also be from decreasing the caffeine intake. Like coming off of crack (I assume). Weight is up a whopping pound, 188. Feeling harder though, especially in the lower abs. Starting to see some bulges in the upper back and rear delts that I've never seen. Have upped the calories in the last few days to 3100 and will hold there for a while to see how I feel.
I've decided to rearrange the workout more toward a regular 5 day split focusing on strength. I am feeling strong and want to utilize the strength giving potential of the DMZ. I will still incorporate some volume for hypertrophy but it will be mostly on accessory exercises. The big lifts will be geared for strength.
Felt like a monster in the gym...

DB Press:
65's x 10
85's x 6
95's x 6
95's x 6
95's x 6
95's x 6
95's x 6
95's x 6

Incline DB Press drop sets:
60's x 10 drop to 35's x failure x 4 sets
These felt really good. Really opened the chest on every rep and between sets I would lay back on the bench and hold a flex for about 20 seconds. Pecs were pumped like a mofo.

Deadlifts:
185 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 6
315 x 6
365 x 4 PR (for reps at this weight)
315 x 6
225 x 6
I should have just cranked out a couple more heavy sets here instead of aiming for my reps.

Standing Cable Pull Down w/ Rope:
70 x 10
70 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Cable Crunches w/ Rope:
160 x 12 x 4 sets

10 minutes moderate-slow pace elliptical on max resistance.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Strong db presses, how long are you taking between sets?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Dang that's a lot of heavy sets of 6 for 1 min. Rest, good work capacity there

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice PR on the deads!
Good idea taking advantage of DMZ and strength

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Nice PR man! My deads have been lacking recently IMO, hopefully m1t oxime can help me out a lil bit

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
YOu are really crushing it in here brother, nice DB presses and congrats on the PR on the Deads!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
If you are looking for a mild dryer test base dermacrine will be a good pick. But Trest is stronger but is more wet and needs an AI
hey abe, how would running dermacrine and trest be for a more all-around base? am I correct in hearing that dermacrine has anti-estrogeninc properties?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
hey abe, how would running dermacrine and trest be for a more all-around base? am I correct in hearing that dermacrine has anti-estrogeninc properties?
I find it would hit all the bases the two together, and dermacrine has a built in AI so it does have anti-e capabilities, but trest is fairly strong so form could be a better option

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I find it would hit all the bases the two together, and dermacrine has a built in AI so it does have anti-e capabilities, but trest is fairly strong so form could be a better option
ok, I have an extra bottle of transform left over from my last so thats covered.

Im wondering because in my DMZ cycle that I just finished, I found that the lethargy and loss of libido were very extreme, and gyno issues were prevalent as well.
I was running DMZ at 30/30/40/40/60/60, and oral trest at 75 through all 6 weeks. I was nearly falling asleep if I wasn't standing most of the time, and went from being the horniest mofo to sex never crossing my mind. would dermacrine help with any of these issues at all? next cycle I am planning on running dermatrest btw.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
ok, I have an extra bottle of transform left over from my last so thats covered. Im wondering because in my DMZ cycle that I just finished, I found that the lethargy and loss of libido were very extreme, and gyno issues were prevalent as well. I was running DMZ at 30/30/40/40/60/60, and oral trest at 75 through all 6 weeks. I was nearly falling asleep if I wasn't standing most of the time, and went from being the horniest mofo to sex never crossing my mind. would dermacrine help with any of these issues at all? next cycle I am planning on running dermatrest btw.
I'd first try out dermatrest before bps dermacrine just because you were lethargic with oral trest, so you should see how you react to the derma because it lasts longer

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
I'd first try out dermatrest before bps dermacrine just because you were lethargic with oral trest, so you should see how you react to the derma because it lasts longer
sounds good. thanks! how high of a dose should I go with the dermatrest? if i got one bottle, i could run 75 through the whole cycle, but I know some people run much much higher. just don't want to overshoot, as it can be really expensive.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. thanks! how high of a dose should I go with the dermatrest? if i got one bottle, i could run 75 through the whole cycle, but I know some people run much much higher. just don't want to overshoot, as it can be really expensive.
that depends, is it going to be a trest cycle or are you just using the trest as a base?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm trying to make my bottle of Dermacrine stretch out to 40 days so I'm only using 3 pumps a day for another week. But I sure can't wait to bump it up to 4 or 5. Hoping it does what it's supposed to do because my libido is gone. Will definitely need a good long break after this cycle to recover as much as my 36 year old body will recover!!

Aside from the lost libido, this cycle is starting to take off in the gym. The aggression is intense. The pumps are insane. No back pumps, which is great.

Pull-Ups:
BW x 5 (felt like I could throw myself over the bar)
+45lbs. x 5
+45lbs. x 5
+45lbs. x 4
+45lbs. x 4
BW w/ Fat Gripz x 5
BW w/ Fat Gripz x 5 (harder than I expected)

Behind Neck BB Shoulder Press:
95 x 12
115 x 10
135 x 8
145 x 7
155 x 7
Super Set
HS Iso Low Row w/ Fat Gripz: (weight on each side)
45 x 12
70 x 8
70 x 7
70 x 7
70 x 7

Cable Side Raises:
20 x 8, 7, 7, 7 (2 second hold at top)
Super Set
Single Arm Cable Rows:
90 x 9, 8, 8, 8

Rack Shrugs:
205 x 10, 10, 8, 8 (hold and squeeze)
Super Set
Reverse Curls w/ Fat Gripz: (ridiculous)
40 x 8
30 x 7
30 x 7
30 x 6...don't laugh at the 30lbs, those Gripz are nothing nice!!

Single Arm High Cable Curls: (drop sets)
60 x 10 drop to 40 x failure x 4 sets

Oblique crunches x 4 sets

Lots of work, flew through it. Always fun to change up the routine.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well sucks about the loss of libido but killing it in the gym!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well that sucks about the libido.. That dermacrine should help out a bit with that, but when I ran DMZ I barely noticed and libido issues, my dick was sore a day or two, but nothing I couldn't fix. Was still slaying ***** like it was a dragon haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm lucky my wife is going through a lull in the sack too. She goes up and down, but when it's on fire it's on fire for weeks. I just feel like I could care less right now. Everything still works good though, but no intensity. Getting my rocks off in the gym though, WHEW!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well that is good I think lol, people around my age are all horny bastards so I have no rest when it comes to my girl, even if I wanted haha.. Went to the club this past weekend across from UCF (college) and the thirst level hit me like a wall lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy it while you can brotha!! Actually when I'm not "on", I'm still good. Just so up and down on cycle. And my wife's only 30 but I think her hormones are more roller-coaster than mine naturally!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I plan to! Lol. Yeah off cycle is always smoother, and there is some good OTC stuff to keep everything gtg, I want to stay away from Trt as log as I can, but eventually I will be on probably.. Unless some kickass stuff comes to the market as I don't plan on stopping lifting till I'm dead.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to! Lol. Yeah off cycle is always smoother, and there is some good OTC stuff to keep everything gtg, I want to stay away from Trt as log as I can, but eventually I will be on probably.. Unless some kickass stuff comes to the market as I don't plan on stopping lifting till I'm dead.
Ditto!!