DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my preworkout concoction of awesomeness.

2 scoops Hemavol
1.25 scoops Maximize Intense
2 scoops Formula-X (I have the tiny scooper version so two scoops = 1 reg scoop, ask JD for details)
500mg Agmatine (its already in Intense, but I like to go balls deep)

Anyway, I was sitting here at the computer at home going through some photos of myself for my fiance's request for our slideshow at the wedding. You guys wanna see what I looked like before I even started powerlifting? This is around 215lbs or so and about 6 years ago.

Now there's a BEANPOLE!

I'll update later after I get to work. I've been tracking macros I just haven't posted them. I'll give a very detailed post as to today's mealplan/macros/workout. Check back later.

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4: Monday, April 16th, 2012

Excellent workout. Preworkout definitely came through in a big way. I've previously been using 2 scoops of Craze and no Hemavol and really wasn't feeling it. I just don't think Craze is for me. I'm not feeling the focus/energy that others get. Good thing I ordered some more Intense :)

Today's workout was PAP Upper. Again, like PAP Lower, there are 2 complexes, each with 4 exercises with 4 sets in rapid succession. Most break time in between is upwards of 30 seconds, if that.

Complex A:

Renegade Rows (In plank position hands on DBs, row/pull to chest each side, then do a pushup): 15lbs ea. arm x 10
Plyo Pushups: 6 reps explosive
Med Ball Plank (arms on floor in plank position, toes on medball. No lower back dipping): Hold for 60 seconds
Superman (broomstick/bands in hands, head/feet/arms outstretched in front with object in hand, knuckles forward, hands/legs as high as you can get them): hold for 45 seconds

1:30 minute break

Complex B:

Towel Pull Ups: 10 reps (I do these assisted w/ a chair and no towels because I suck)
Med Ball Pike (lay on back, arms outstretched w/ med ball in hand, toes start from floor up to 90 degree angle, ball touches feet, repeat): 10 reps fast
Hammer Curl Shoulder Press: 10x30lbs each arm
Roller Angel (essentially you lay on the floor, feet on ground knees bent, lift lower back slightly off ground. With arms to side and swiping floor move them above your head, and then back down bringing your arms/back of hands/wrists scraping the floor and bring them in as close to your sides as you can with everything still touching the floor. More of a stretch movement here. Hard to keep your wrists down, easy for forearms): 10 reps/as many as you can do in 30 seconds

Doesn't sound like much but it is exhausting. I could already feel the Intense/Hemavol working just during the warmup itself! The pumps were extreme and I struggled with the last set of shoulder presses because the pump was so large. Killed it. Drank a 20oz. G2 Gatorade during the workout.

Did abs afterwards for 15 minutes.

Postworkout Shake:

1 scoop Musclepharm Recon
1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Soy Protein
1 scoop Met-RX 100% Whey
5g Creatine Mono

Took my Div1/TXL/Lico as soon as I woke up. Nothing to note yet on the vascularity but I will say that at work last night and even now as I'm sitting here I feel "fuller." Is that agmatine at work or is it Licogenix? Time will tell.

I'll be posting my full meals of the day/macros later as I approach my last meal here at work. So that won't be posted until about 5-6am EST.

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MEALS OF DAY 4

2:30PM Breakfast
Sunny Farms Eggs, 3 whole, 3 whites
2 slices Great Value Reduced Fat Cheese
3 cups Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Flax cereal
2 cups Great Value 1% Milk
Aunt Millie's Multi Grain English Muffin
0.5 cups blueberries

5:30PM Postworkout
1 scoop Recon
1 scoop Met-RX 100% Whey
1 scoop ON Vanilla Soy
5g Creatine Mono

8:30PM Snack #1
Medium sized gala apple
2 tbsp Naturally More peanut butter
1 cup carrots

11PM Snack #2
Dannon 0% Fat Greek Yogurt w/ Blueberries
30 Planter's Lightly Salted Mixed Nuts

1:30AM Dinner
8oz. Laura's 96% Fat Free Extra Lean Beef
3/4 cup (when dry) Great Value Whole Wheat Penne Pasta
0.5 cups Pasta Sauce
1 cup broccoli
1 cup cherry tomatoes

4AM Snack #3
1 cup 1% Great Value Cottage Cheese
1 cup Strawberries

8AM Pre-bed
1 scoop ON Chocolate Casein

A very delicious day. Breakfast is definitely my favorite meal of the day. This is what my meals look like about 90% of the time. Sometimes the dinner main course will be different (chicken breast w/ beans+rice, turkey burgers) or I'll have some oatmeal with breakfast instead of cereal, the fruits/veggies may get mixed around... but thats pretty much it! Getting myself accustomed to this diet because it is very close to what I'll be eating when I go on my cut.

MACROS: 3,316cals 358carb 93f 357pro

DJ

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Agh Walmart milk. I hardly ever buy their brands, everyone who shops there is tubby which I know isn't necessarily related to the Walmart food. But still it is cheap, I'm just a food snob nowadays. But otherwise yeah that is a delicious day bro

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agh Walmart milk. I hardly ever buy their brands, everyone who shops there is tubby which I know isn't necessarily related to the Walmart food. But still it is cheap, I'm just a food snob nowadays. But otherwise yeah that is a delicious day bro
Haha oops actually it was 1% milk from marsh but I'm sure the nutritional values are all the same. Walmart freaks me out but its so damn cheap!

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Haha oops actually it was 1% milk from marsh but I'm sure the nutritional values are all the same. Walmart freaks me out but its so damn cheap!
Its the so damn cheap part that freaks me out, like really cheap beef aka pink slime!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its the so damn cheap part that freaks me out, like really cheap beef aka pink slime!
I thought I read that Walmart was one of the first to pull that off their shelves and go against it. Anything that was questionable to contain it was then labeled with a warning. So I thought?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
I thought I read that Walmart was one of the first to pull that off their shelves and go against it. Anything that was questionable to contain it was then labeled with a warning. So I thought?
Correct! I meant cheap meat in general sorry

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5: Tuesday, April 18th

Big update today fellas. JD never came in here to see why I "did something bad" so I'm just going to have to go and spill the beans myself.

Today started the first day of 6 pills/day. I have a second bottle arriving tomorrow. :D! Just couldn't help myself.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this is not related to upping the dose since it is the first day of doing so, but the vascularity has finally kicked in. The fullness is starting to creep up and the veins are popping notably in my forearms and hands. And I know it must be Lico at work because I forgot to take my agmatine when I got up this morning. Oops! So some very good news!

Today was a yoga/stretch day, so nothing to report there as far as workouts go. Felt really good though because I haven't done it in awhile. Diet is still on point. Looking forward to Saturday since it is my meal cheat day. Things I start craving during the week I write down so I know what I should potentially eat on Saturday. So far it looks like I'm due for a Qdoba breakfast burrito and jalapeno potato chips ;)!

Stay tuned.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Big update today fellas. JD never came in here to see why I "did something bad" so I'm just going to have to go and spill the beans myself.

Today started the first day of 6 pills/day. I have a second bottle arriving tomorrow. :D! Just couldn't help myself.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this is not related to upping the dose since it is the first day of doing so, but the vascularity has finally kicked in. The fullness is starting to creep up and the veins are popping notably in my forearms and hands. And I know it must be Lico at work because I forgot to take my agmatine when I got up this morning. Oops! So some very good news!

Today was a yoga/stretch day, so nothing to report there as far as workouts go. Felt really good though because I haven't done it in awhile. Diet is still on point. Looking forward to Saturday since it is my meal cheat day. Things I start craving during the week I write down so I know what I should potentially eat on Saturday. So far it looks like I'm due for a Qdoba breakfast burrito and jalapeno potato chips ;)!

Stay tuned.
Cheats days are best!!!! Can't resists all the good and yummy food...if I didn't had cheat days on my Licogenix log...I would had my abs already...Licogenix is solid AI!!! And you gonna love 6caps coz I was dosing 6caps as well ;)...your strength gonna go up as well...just wait and see :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cheats days are best!!!! Can't resists all the good and yummy food...if I didn't had cheat days on my Licogenix log...I would had my abs already...Licogenix is solid AI!!! And you gonna love 6caps coz I was dosing 6caps as well ;)...your strength gonna go up as well...just wait and see :)
Yeaaaa buddy. Well I figured it was still way early to feel/see anything just yet. Took Erase a few weeks to really get going for me before I noticed it. Looking forward to it. I'm still implementing my cheat days because when I start my cut for 12 weeks the first 4-6 will not have any cheat days whatsoever so that is gonna suck hard.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard about that, very freaky!

Stay tuned.
ahaha NICE! I think you will love the 6 cap dosing :D and for the vascularity part, the way the logs and beta-tester feedback is going, I would think the Licogenix is doing a good part in that even tho it's early into the run.

Gotta love a cheat day, but I had way too many last week lol.

Keep up the good work!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa where have I been! When I'm off work I hardly get on here ;)

DAY 6: Wednesday, April 19th

Off day. Nothing to report really. Libido is up. Woke up with a massive stiffy and when I rolled over to get out of bed I nearly snapped my **** in half. LOL.

DAY 7: Thursday, April 20th

Still going strong on the 6/day Lico. Strength is going up. Did PAP Lower today and I went up in the my weights for the "Step-Up Convicts." Energy was up too. Have to say I feel like I'm starting to notice I'm leaning out a little more again. When I look at myself in the mirror and turn to the side I can see a little less "bloat" than I am used to. Like that feeling alot. Still eating clean. Will be adding SNS Citrulline Malate to my preworkout starting tomorrow.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa where have I been! When I'm off work I hardly get on here ;)

DAY 6: Wednesday, April 19th

Off day. Nothing to report really. Libido is up. Woke up with a massive stiffy and when I rolled over to get out of bed I nearly snapped my **** in half. LOL.

DAY 7: Thursday, April 20th

Still going strong on the 6/day Lico. Strength is going up. Did PAP Lower today and I went up in the my weights for the "Step-Up Convicts." Energy was up too. Have to say I feel like I'm starting to notice I'm leaning out a little more again. When I look at myself in the mirror and turn to the side I can see a little less "bloat" than I am used to. Like that feeling alot. Still eating clean. Will be adding SNS Citrulline Malate to my preworkout starting tomorrow.
Safe to say if Licogenix makes dicks snap off I'm done supporting Athletix ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: Friday, April 20th

Today was another great day. PAP Upper and I once again went up in strength. Had heavier weights for both renegade rows and convict shoulder press. Felt great. Unfortunately with my usual dose of maximize intense I didn't really feel much of it which was a shame. The pump felt great though. I'm feeling nice and full throughout the day and the veins and still around. Love that feeling. One weeks and this P90X2 **** is over with and I can finally get in the gym and pump some real iron. Looking forward to that. Cheat day tomorrow. Hells yea!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yay!!!! Cheat day!!! Lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9: April 21st, 2012

Cheat day was a great delicious success. I even took a photo of what I had for breakfast. Ill have to throw that into tomahawks thread. Anyway nothing to really report other than when I was getting ready to leave for the wedding reception I was gelling my hair and noticed in the mirror that both my biceps had sprouted some veins I hadn't noticed before. However a little later they were barely visible. Seems immediately after a lico dose the veins really seem to engorge and move to the surface. Pretty cool. Start last week of p90x2 tomorrow. Thank god.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10: Sunday, April 22nd 2012

Today was PAP Lower (legs day) fasted. Slept great last night as I usually seem to do from the sudden uprise of carbs taken in from cheat day ;) Woke up and popped all my pills, waited awhile, took my preworkout, and went to work. Whattaya know, strength went up again. This time on squat-cross-reach I went up from 20 to 25lb DBs which for me was quite a feat. I have no doubt that doing these types of workouts will make me inherently stronger when it actually comes time to do squats, leg press, etc. Not only do they help you out with balance, but they just help in preparing you to become a better, more complete athlete altogether. Diet is back on point today. No macros will be posted. They typically hover around the same numbers anyway and usually never exceed 3200 cals. Right now i'm sitting at work and my chest and forearms are feeling nice and full which is odd considering I didn't do chest today. Looking pretty good in the mirror. I'm expecting a great week!

Stay tuned.

DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates!

Sounds like everything is good:D

Just curious, what are you dosing the Citrulline Malate pre-workout?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, what are you dosing the Citrulline Malate pre-workout?
As per Mr. Cooper, 8g preworkout. However I'm curious as to if this is starting to take away from some of the other things I am dosing preworkout because lately with my 2 scoops Hemavol + 1 scoop Maximize Intense I noticed that I am not really feeling the energy/buzz anymore and the only thing that has changed is the inclusion of the CM. So who knows there... maybe I need to bump up the dosage of the Intense ;)!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 11: Monday, April 23rd 2012

Today was the PAP Upper day and I made some gains again! I kept the 20lbs for the Renegade Rows, but went up for the Step-Up Shoulder press. This move is done by placing your right foot on a chair/sturdy bench or table, starting with the weights at your side you hammer curl them up to the shoulders, do a regular press move, and then hammer curl them back down. Do 8 per leg. I started with 35s for the first two sets and then dropped down to the 30 for last two. Next time (final time!) I will try for 35s all the way through. Felt great though. Good pump throughout and good energy. I'm definitely starting to notice the leanness coming in as this log progresses and my brother who lives with me pointed it out as well. Still keeping up w/ 6 a day and enjoying it. Diet is still clean (with the exception of last night... helped myself to some late night Taco Bell!)

Stay tuned!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 12: Tuesday, April 24th, 2012

Off day today. Will maintain the diet. Tomorrow will be an off day as well. Thursday/Friday will be my last two workouts of P90X2. I'm very excited to finish up the program and I think it has helped me a lot. It will have me well prepared to take on my next workout regiment, which I will throw up here in a few days and then you guys can critique it as you see fit. This weekend will be an "OFF WEEKEND/CHEAT WEEKEND" because after this weekend, starting next Monday, I will begin my cut. And this first 4-6 weeks will see no cheat days at all. Perhaps a few cheat meals sprinkled throughout, but otherwise I'll keep it very clean. 3000-3200 calories.

Looking forward to it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As per Mr. Cooper, 8g preworkout. However I'm curious as to if this is starting to take away from some of the other things I am dosing preworkout because lately with my 2 scoops Hemavol + 1 scoop Maximize Intense I noticed that I am not really feeling the energy/buzz anymore and the only thing that has changed is the inclusion of the CM. So who knows there... maybe I need to bump up the dosage of the Intense ;)!
Are you dosing 8g of CM + Hemavol lol?

Yup 8g is the best dosing for Citrulline Malate, I normally aim for between 5-8g's.

Sick logging!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I am. Is there a problem dosing it with hemavol? Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am. Is there a problem dosing it with hemavol? Lol
Big one lol. Hemavol already has 5g of Citrulline Malate!!! So that means your taking in 13g of Citrulline Malate LOL... I think I'd be having to go to the bathroom real bad if I dosed it that high. I never even heard of anyone dosing it that high before, I'm guessing pumps are good? lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yea they are very good. I've only dosed it that way one time. I guess I need to pay more attention to my product labels lol. I dose the 8mg with Craze and did it one time with M.I. I'll cut back next time for sure ;-) maybe this explains why I feel like intense last time didn't quite shock my system as it has before. Anyway that's good to know :).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 13: April 25th, 2012

Today was another off day. Took the opportunity to go and mow the fiance's grass. It was nice enough that I decide to do it shirtless and get some sun. Then I noticed all the other housewives coming out to do some gardening, or the suspicious sliding of window curtains and the glint of a reflection from binoculars. LOL j/k. So during this off time I've had the chance to try to dexaprine and to be honest I can't say I feel anything working at all. Look for my mini log if you are interested. Still on track with the normal dosings of the Athletix stack + Lico. Tomorrow will be PAP Lower if I decide to NOT pick up overtime at work. Otherwise that could throw all my **** off because I didn't bring my bottles with me to the fiances house to dose for another day. So I might not pick up OT strictly because I don't want to miss a day haha. I usually eat right away when I get up (or usually within 30min-1hr), but this time I woke up, popped my pills, and went straight to cutting the grass. Its a fairly new lawnmower and its powered so I don't have to push it hardly at all to make it go so I hardly considered it tough to mow the lawn, but damn man afterwards the veins were bulging out just like I did a workout! Felt really nice actually. Caught the fiance giving me the up/down but she didn't say anything. Helped myself to a large Quizno sub and one thing I know that means I'm getting more lean: even with a meal as big as that my stomach bloats up real big and it takes a few hours for it to go away. I felt like a tubby. But it subsided. Lico is in it to win it. Loving it so far. I can't wait to see how it'll work when I go to the gym and start a REAL workout ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 14: Thursday, April 26th 2012

PAP Lower. It's COMING. And its the last time I'll do it. I just DROWNED myself in a preworkout:

2 scoops Hemavol
2 scoops Craze
8g Citrulline Malate
500mg Agmatine
2x DEXAPRINE (yes, I just took TWO at once)
5g Creatine Mono

Was a little late getting home from the fiance's to take my stack so I just popped these as well:

2x Titanium XL
3x Licogenix
1x Division 1

Should be pretty ****ING AWESOME.

Here is what I use to JAZZ myself up before my workouts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ky-gventQo&ob=av2n

Awesome music. Might not be your ****, but I dig it.

BE BACK SOON ;) ;) ;)!!!

Energy.... is that.... you????

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update!

Watch out for those women aha, were you making your girl jealous? I tend to think it's funny when the wife gets jelly :lol:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha I havn't heard that version of the song, but I like the normal version fo that, good music!

Did 13g of Citrulline Malate again LOL, you wild man!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha I havn't heard that version of the song, but I like the normal version fo that, good music!

Did 13g of Citrulline Malate again LOL, you wild man!!!
Oh man its in Craze too! LOL!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vascularity should be pretty crazy LOL

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 14 CONTINUED:

Wow what a workout today! With the help of twice the dose of Dexaprine from the good fellas at iForce my energy was WAY THE **** UP! I felt like I could have kept going forever! I moved up in weight for the Step-Up Convicts (stand in front of chair, weights at sides, one leg on the chair push up and raise the other leg up, come back down and do a lunge. Repeat 8 times per leg). I started holding onto 20s, today I was up to 30s so that was a total of 60lbs throughout for 4 sets. Felt FANTASTIC. Got a nice pump in the legs which was totally unexpected. I definitely feel like the Lico has kicked in and has started doing its job. That sense of fullness is there all the time now and I'm loving it. The veinage is looking good... I'm still waiting to see them come across the abdomen. Thats when I really knew that Erase/Anabeta were working hardcore. Almost done with first bottle! Still going strong.

Here's a little workout shot for ya:

Shoulda got the squat down more but my legs were burning from doing the damn StepUps lol!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 15 - P90X2 ENDS: April 27th, 2012

Well today was the final day of P90X2 and it didn't let me down. I went back to doing a preworkout drink mix following CriticalBench's Hemavol trick so that I could get the most out of my pump and it certainly worked today. The only downside was a felt a ton of bloat, and when I had my brother take my post pictures I didn't like the way my stomach looked. I'm looking forward to starting my cut on Monday and continuing Lico to see if it can help lean me down. Tomorrow I will post my new workout I plan on doing and I would love some opinions on it. There were so many different things I was looking at: Dorian Yates BnG, Layne Norton PHAT, 5/3/1, etc.

Here are some pre/post P90X2 shots:

Stay tuned fellas because things are about to change. DRASTICALLY.

DJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you and Lico are kicking A$$!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking results. Do you always workout at home?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked out for the first time in a gym in two years with a good buddy of mine today. Did some chest and I loved it.

BB Benchpress:
135x10
155x10
185x10
225x3 (omg felt so heavy)
185x8, 10, 10
155x12
135x10, 12, 10

Decline DB Press:
55x10, 10, 11

Dips:
BWx 9, 9, 10, 8

EZ Bar Skullcrushers:
50x10
20x10
30x10

Pushdowns:
90x10
110x8
100x10

Felt awesome. Great pump. Loved being back in the gym again and moving the iron. Time to make the strength gains again :). Cheat day is going well!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on your return to the gym. Good looking chest day!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Destroyed my legs today. So much pain and jiggling afterwards lol.

Warm up legs curls
125x 20,16

Squats
Bar x 45
135 x 10,10,10

Legpress
225x18,20,20

Glute-ham raise
Bodyweight (235) x 10,12,10

Hamstring curls
90x15,12,10

SLDL
135x10
225x8,8 at this point I was out of energy

Seated calf raise
90x25,25

Standing calf raises
100x25

Walked the dog for about 15mins afterwards to get the blood pumping and wash out the nastiness.

Preworkout:
2x hemavol
1.5x maximize intense
3.5g CM
500mg agmatine

Intraworkout
16.9oz Gatorade g2
2x formula-x

Postworkout
1x scoop recon
1x scoop ISO 100 protein
10g creatine mono

Done deal. EC began today. As well as anabeta elite, alpha t2, and raspberry ketones.

I'm dead. Lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice updates! Workouts are lookin good!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx bro. JD informed me about the potentials of lico and AE not playing nice for blood's so I'll put that one on hold for now. Lico ftw!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is an off day! Tomorrow will be shoulders. I'm really enjoying getting back into the gym although I'm not thrilled that I'm not pushing that much weight like I used to back in the day. I'm sure the muscle memory is there... my squat form is right on point and the weight, although low at 135, felt heavy to me but really easy to move. I'm working more for volume/reps that I am for personal repping a weight. So we'll see how things go as this progresses. I know you shouldn't go in expecting to hit huge weights on a cut. The diet is right on point and the pills are going down easy. About to crack open that second bottle of sweet blue pills. ;)

Check back tomorrow for more.

I will be starting a Cutting Log as well in response to PES hooking me up w/ Alpha T2. Once LICO goes out and I get the final results w/ bloods I will switch everything over to that log.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK fellas, heres that workout post I never got around to doing. Let me know what you guys think and please give me your advice. I'm new to some of this stuff and need to know if I'm overtraining, not focusing on something, or what to swap in/out each week. Wanna keep changing it up.

Working on a 4 day split:

Chest/Tris
Legs
Shoulders
Back/Bis

CHEST/TRI

Pretty much what my chest day looked like. As with all the workouts, I'm looking for volume over high weight. Somewhere between 6-12 reps. This will essentially look like what my chest day already looked like.

BB Benchpress
Decline DB Press
Dips
EZ Bar Skullcrushers
Tricep Pushdowns

Things I'm considering rotating in and out (I need opinions on these):
- DB Flys/Machine Flys
- DB Pullover
- Tricep Kickbacks
- AM I MISSING ANYTHING HERE?

LEGS

Squats
Leg Press
Glute-Ham Raise
Seated Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise
Hamstring Curls
Quad Curls (mainly for warmup)
MISSING ANYTHING HERE?

SHOULDERS

Overhead Press
Lateral Raises
Front Raises
Shrugs
Rear Delt Flys
MISSING ANYTHING HERE?

BACK/BIS

Deadlift
Bent Over Rows
Seated Rows
Lat Pulldowns
T-Bar Rows
Deadhand Pullups (no kip)
One-Arm DB Row (should this be on shoulders?)
Hammer Strength Machine Hi/Lo Row
Bicep Curls
Preacher Curls
Hammer Curls

OK guys, critique away.

Most sets are 1-2 warmups with 3 working sets aiming for 6-12 reps a set. Occasionally I will be doing drop sets but I haven't figured in when to work those or which exercises to do them with. Any help here greatly appreciated. If I'm missing some exercises please fill me in. The Back/Bis day seems like an awful lot of rowing movements. Wondering if I shouldn't be doing them all, perhaps one one week and another another week.

DJ

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also considering:

SHOULDERS: Pulley Delt Raises
CHEST: Decline Benchpress
SHOULDERS: Seated cable rows
BACK: Close Grip Pulldowns

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No responses. Sad panda.

SHOULDERS

Overhead Press: 40x12, 40x8, 30x10->20x9 dropset
Shrugs: 65DBsx15, 70sx15, 85sx15... now I felt like I was doing something wrong here because surely that weight should have been harder so I did seated shrugs on the machine 180x12,12
Lateral Raises: 15sx12, 20sx12, 20sx8->10sx10 dropset
Side Raises: 15sx12, 15sx12, 15sx10->10sx8 dropset
Rear Delt Flys: 10x12, 10x12, 10x8->5x8 dropset
Rear Delt Pulley Raise: 20x8, 20x8, 20x8

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been an amazing log, amazing updates and pics, really shocked not more people are in on this log, a bunch of lurkers out there tho lol

Keep up the good work man!