disoriented/bad memory/heart rate HELP!!

animalkrack3r

Awards
I'm a 23 year male, and for the past little but I've had pretty bad symptoms including, bad memory, feeling dizzy/disoriented all the time, high heart beat, trouble sleeping, Things do not feel right anymore and when i'm out in public or just around things I feel like i'm completely disoriented and out of it. If anyone can give some insight or ask me questions for further discussions itd be much appreciative.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Could be drugs, mental disorder, allergies, hypoglycemia/diabetes?

animalkrack3r

Awards
Ive givin up on weed awhile ago, so no drugs at all.
I'm thinking it could be anxiety and/or hormonal changes.
I've done proper cycles in the past, but somethings could be ****ed up from them.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ive givin up on weed awhile ago, so no drugs at all.
I'm thinking it could be anxiety and/or hormonal changes.
I've done proper cycles in the past, but somethings could be ****ed up from them.
What kind of disorientation are you getting? A few years ago I was delivering papers like I had done for 3 years, and I got lost. It was very frightening. It actually brought me to tears, and I freaked the **** out horribly. Dr. set me up with a brain scan and some tests. Never learned what it was, but I imagine it was a crazy panic attack. I had a disoriented feeling in the same spot for a few weeks, and I had to learn to calm myself down. I hope what you have is not serious, but I also hope you're not having panic attacks (they suck).

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like anxiety to me but go see a doctor mate, a few tests and you will more than likely have a medical answer.

But dont put it off, if it is anxiety or something similar these things get worse quickly in the wrong circumstances.