Dimethazine vs Superdrol

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm trying to learn some more about the stronger compounds out there and have heard that both Dymethazine and Superdrol are often used, powerful AAS. I read Superdrol has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of about 400/20, while Dymethazine is 210/95. However I've also read that Dymethazine is just two Superdrol molecules bound together.

So the question here is: What are the differences in results from these compounds? Are they equally harsh on liver and sides? Which is better for bulking?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dmz reacts differently to sd. I believe sd is harsher but better for bulking. Andro for strength. Both great compounds. It's a debate between the two. Sd is my choice

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
SD makes these hater's dicks fall off yo.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to learn some more about the stronger compounds out there and have heard that both Dymethazine and Superdrol are often used, powerful AAS. I read Superdrol has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of about 400/20, while Dymethazine is 210/95. However I've also read that Dymethazine is just two Superdrol molecules bound together.

So the question here is: What are the differences in results from these compounds? Are they equally harsh on liver and sides? Which is better for bulking?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/195386-best-ph-ds-2.html#post3262750

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll sub for a later read...
I haven't manned up to try either 1 yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nitrogen (azine) bond changes the compound and how it acts
The numbers for dzine in vida are for injected dzine.

It becomes something different after reacting with the stomach acids (this is dt the nitrogen bond)

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Judo, I checked out that thread pretty good stuff in there didn't realize I was posting something that was already pretty much being addressed.

The nitrogen (azine) bond changes the compound and how it acts
The numbers for dzine in vida are for injected dzine.

It becomes something different after reacting with the stomach acids (this is dt the nitrogen bond)
That makes sense. Also good to know that the azine is for the nitrogen bond, always like to expand my knowledge of identifying compounds by the name.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
apoxtle Anabolics 2
Th3k1d Anabolics 15
Anabolics 65
Anabolics 51
TomGreen Anabolics 4