Dimethazine?

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Hey guys, wondering about some feedback on dimethazine. I have the ability to buy a couple bottles of 90x 15mg caps from a buddy who didn't use him for the run he just did.

I've never tried it, and am kind of curious. I'm about to run a 6 week 1 Andro (330 mg a day all the way through) and epi Andro (500 mg a day all the way through) cycle (I'm also on TRT at 200 mg cyp a week). For the purposes of a recomp, would it be worth dishing out the extra cash? This is my second cycle of anything outside of SARMs, so just looking for some advice by people more seasoned than myself.

Stats are
185#
6'0
12.8% bf
Max bench currently 335x2
Squat 575x3
Deadlift 475x2

Been working out 5x a week for almost 10 years, currently an ACE and soon to be NASM certified personal trainer (taking my test March second, super stoked).

Any opinions would be appreciated. I've read a lot at this point, I'm just curious if it's really worth the cash to stack on top.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You'll have much better results doing dmz and epiandro for 4-6 weeks. I would start out with 30mg of dmz though for the first couple weeks.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Would 30 mg a day be a good enough dose for 6 weeks? I'm not trying to overload my body. I'll have a baseline 1060 test level (my average read for TRT) before adding in the Ph's.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Yes that would be plenty assuming the dmz is legit. I used dmz to kickstart my current cycle and ran it at 20mg for 3 weeks and I saw results. Some say it's a waste and that it really shines around 40mg but it's up to you. I think 30 for 6 weeks would yield some very nice gains assuming you eat appropriately

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Would 30 mg a day be a good enough dose for 6 weeks? I'm not trying to overload my body. I'll have a baseline 1060 test level (my average read for TRT) before adding in the Ph's.
What does 30mg a day and "overloading you body" have to do with your baseline t levels?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Probably doesn't. Just extra info about himself for more accurate and better advice.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
I just don't wanna stress my body out too hard. I watched my older brother fry his system out with methylated compounds, so I've always been somewhat nervous about running them.

But anyways, thanks guys! I'm gonna go ahead and pick them up and add em in. If I don't see any significant sides off 30 the first couple weeks, I'll bump it up to 45 for the remaining 4.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Most people don't have any problems with dmz even when stacked. The usual dose I see people take is 45mg up to even 60mg. I have ran it twice. Once at 30mg ed and the next at only 15mg ed for a mild cycle and got awesome gains both times with no side effects at all other than mild lethargy. I was using basic support supps too.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Dmz is my fav oral ph. It is like a perfect variation of superdrol. I started getting good effects on day 4 or 5 each time. Nice and steady throughout. No sides.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got nothing from dymethazine; methylstenbolone is more reliable

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Well I went ahead and picked it up. Started my cycle today. 6 weeks of 330 1-andro, 500 epiandro (both OL, sup3r-1 and Sup3r-epi) and DMZ (hardcore mass from Complete Nutrition's store brand, includes liver support in the pill). Starting at 30 mg a day for the first 2 weeks, bumping to 45 for the last 4.

I'm running a log in the cycle info section if anyone wants to follow!

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Well I went ahead and picked it up. Started my cycle today. 6 weeks of 330 1-andro, 500 epiandro (both OL, sup3r-1 and Sup3r-epi) and DMZ (hardcore mass from Complete Nutrition's store brand, includes liver support in the pill). Starting at 30 mg a day for the first 2 weeks, bumping to 45 for the last 4.

Tag me in!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established

Yo, tag me. I wanna follow your log!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
I just don't wanna stress my body out too hard. I watched my older brother fry his system out with methylated compounds, so I've always been somewhat nervous about running them.

But anyways, thanks guys! I'm gonna go ahead and pick them up and add em in. If I don't see any significant sides off 30 the first couple weeks, I'll bump it up to 45 for the remaining 4.
Last cycle I ran I was running 32/48/48/48 of dmz can't speak for a 6 week cycle but I felt great at week 4 could of kept going.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Last cycle I ran I was running 32/48/48/48 of dmz can't speak for a 6 week cycle but I felt great at week 4 could of kept going.
I've never felt better on any PED before, hands down a new favorite. Taking over lgd's place in my cycles.