Difference between MassFX and BAM?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What are the differences between MassFX and BAM? Can they interchange in other stacks?

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Found this on the site:
A Tale of Two Pro-Anabolics

To clear up some controversy and confusion on the recently released Pro-Anabolic products Bad Ass Mass by ALRI and Mass FX by Anabolic Xtreme let us look closely at what we have in both product matrices.
Notably they both have 5a-25R-Spirostanes with the main difference being AX has a 3b,6a-diol analog and ALRI the 3b-6-keto derivative. Notably both compounds are indeed not identical, but like other steroids (these being of course of plant origin, called steroidal sapogenins) can be stacked for a synergistic effect. Both compounds are very nice pro-anabolics that offer many benefits. As a side note neither company began development of these compounds with any prior knowledge of the other having an interest in such and as is the case sometimes smart minds think alike.
Now onto the other compounds one can note AX has used 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran which is an excellent agent for increasing free testosterone levels and this works well for furthering overall pro-anabolic effects. To support the absorption and bioavailability of their matrix they have used the well known DHB and Bioperine that are very solid agents for that task.
Notably ALRI has a heavy emphasis on two herbal entities which knowing ALRI are custom proprietary extracts with sound potency for eliciting a multi-faceted benefit toward pro-anabolism. They also include a patent status Spirostene that also has potent pro-anabolic effects.
Now while each product alone is a great pro-anabolic matrix notably superior effects can be noted for those who wish to stack these products as multiple synergies will be further elicited by doing such. For those who may be more novice or not in need of the potency that can be derived from such a stack alternating the two products is also highly favorable in effect.
Both companies have shown a true desire to be forward reaching and provide novel matrices for helping bodybuilders and athletes achieve their goals. Indeed here we have two new distinct products that alone or in combination can certainly contribute to one's success for greater muscularity and strength.

Author L. Rea

chim_chim

Awards
which knowing ALRI are custom proprietary extracts with sound potency for eliciting a multi-faceted benefit :
Uh, this is the proprietor of ALRI touting his own product. I hope he is a better chemist than a writer.

MassFX is using a different formula now, so I'm not sure the above is accurate at all. MassFX is a direct competitor to Jungle Warfare, not really BAM, and both MassFX and Jungle Warfare have had controversy on whether they contain mild steroids. As you can see from the L.Rea quote, getting the scientific bottomline is like building a castle with dry sand.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Uh, this is the proprietor of ALRI touting his own product. I hope he is a better chemist than a writer.

MassFX is using a different formula now, so I'm not sure the above is accurate at all. MassFX is a direct competitor to Jungle Warfare, not really BAM, and both MassFX and Jungle Warfare have had controversy on whether they contain mild steroids. As you can see from the L.Rea quote, getting the scientific bottomline is like building a castle with dry sand.

Where have you ever seen that MassFX had any type of mild steroid in it? Ive ran it twice and while it was a nice natty anabolic it definately wasnt steroid like gains. Also massFX and BAM are more similar then massfx and JW, JW was the one in controversy, also MassFX Extreme is diff yes, regular massfx and BAM are similar.

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Where have you ever seen that MassFX had any type of mild steroid in it? Ive ran it twice and while it was a nice natty anabolic it definately wasnt steroid like gains. Also massFX and BAM are more similar then massfx and JW, JW was the one in controversy, also MassFX Extreme is diff yes, regular massfx and BAM are similar.

There are steroidal ingredients in there.
Hence the reason why it is banned from places such as INBF, or NCAA

Although i would assume it has minimal androgenic/ anabolic activity
compared to the other more well known compounds
such as epistane.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
its a plant steroid, like ecdysterone, but more effective in my experience. I really liked BAM+Divanil@1600mg a day. I don't think 1g divanil (as in MFX) is enough for me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct it does have plant steroids in there but hes talking about an actual steroid like JW was speculated to have.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
For the responses, thank you. It is appreciated.

So,

Old Mass FX= BAM , more or less.

Okay, Difference between New MFX and Old MFX?

Anyone use them both?

Are there stimulants in any of the 3 listed?

Please and thank you guys...

Will BAM and HX2 stack well.......... ?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

MassFX is a direct competitor to Jungle Warfare, not really BAM, and both MassFX and Jungle Warfare .

??????

i believe it is a competitor to BAM.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
No.
Old Mass FX doesn't = BAM. Both are different.

Different extraction and manipulation of the spirotanes/enes extracted from the plant.

And even if it was the same, the Old MFX, as well as the new MFX, has 1g of Divanil included for every day's supply.

The new MFX contains a very light AI (White button mushroom), 11-alpha (an ecdysone extract), and some Forslean in addition to 25R-diol, and Divanil.

Ive used both. I had to stop using BAM, because my wrists started to hurt alot because i was taking it. I saw good effects from it, other than that. MassFX gave me about 6lbs standalone in one month at regular dosage. so probably an addition of 2lbs over standard gain.

No stimulants in either.

That stack should be fine. I don't see any problems w/ it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
but you would take mass fx for the same reason goal you would take bam. ok bros - then why is bam stacked with jw if that was true? when these first came out each manufacturer had a combo mass fx/hyperdrol and bam/jw each side of the slash is respective to each other.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
There is no doubling/excess ingredients in switching up either combo. JW has Divanil, but not in a too large amount that using w/ MFX would provide too much Divanil (=or< 1600mg).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
heres the dealo guys........i got a deal on 2 bottles of HX2 and 2 bottles of Bam............108 bucks total tax included..........

I didnt mean to start a war, lol:)...........

I know they are similiar yet different............but will my stack yield decent gains???????........... 60 day cycle for a tad over a bill........

I thought i did okay.......

Reps to all that answered.............Thanks bros. I knew i could count on you.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
that was a really good deal. where? (if website pm?)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
that was a really good deal. where? (if website pm?)
sorry bro, local store. buddy discount...........

I wish it was all the time. Alas, it was a 1 time deal. :(

worked a BOGO for me.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try Jungle Warefare soon. Mass Fx was a Massive dissappointment for me. I got zero from it....was like I was taking parsley or somethin.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try Jungle Warefare soon. Mass Fx was a Massive dissappointment for me. I got zero from it....was like I was taking parsley or somethin.
no? reviews are mixed. I wanted to do a MFX/HX2 stack, but i couldnt pass this deal up.......

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
no? reviews are mixed. I wanted to do a MFX/HX2 stack, but i couldnt pass this deal up.......

Most reviews for potency are 100% in favor of JW as far as I can see. Some have even thought it had mild steroids in it because of its potency. No one has said that of Mass FX except for their own Hyped advertizing in the packaging...have you read that stuff.. total Hype....if half of what they advertized were true we wouldn't need steroids.

Then again...they probably figured out there are alot of guys afraid to dose a roid and target hype up the product to suck them in.

Let's call a spade a spade.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i have always liked alri's products and been a big patron. however - i do like Mass FX Extra Stregnth and feel it has worked for me.