DieselbolanV2 - NTBM - MrSupps - elgenyo log

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans. Before I started this log I was on a 3 day strength split. When I changed my routine to 5 day it never occurred to me that leg day and back day were too close together as I was high from the excitement and the diesel was doing its thing. Well now that I'm squatting 350+ and deadlifting even more I need to pay closer attention to that aspect. So I rearranged my routine by flipping back day and arms day.

Close grip bench press
135x10
185x8
225x6
245x3
185x8
135x15

Barbell curl
Bar x 20
65x10
75x8
85x6
95x4
85x6
75x8
65x10
45burnout

Dip
BWx15
25x10
45x8
70x6

Supinated DB Curl
25x10
30x10
35x10

Tri Ext
65x15
85x10
85x10

DB Hammer Curl
25x10
30x10
35x10

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
186.5lb this morning.

Workout stamina has been taking a hit lately. I'm definitely strong but the energy to push through the routine is something I have to dig deep for.

Pumps are INSANE! iPod strap almost doesn't fit my bicep anymore. Veins are freakish.

Libido seems to have taken a hit. Last night I needed to coach myself prior to stepping up to the plate. Seminal volume seems to be lower as well. The boys don't seem smaller.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Kill it brother!

Sucks about the boys downstairs :(

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Good workout.

Push Press
95x15
115x10
135x8
155x6
175x4
185x3

Upright Row
Bar x 20
65x10
75x8
85x6
95x4
105x3
85x5
65x10
Bar burnout

Lateral Raise
20x10
25x10
30x10

Front Raise
20x10
25x10
30x10

DB Reverse Flye
15x20
20x10
25x10

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't sweat it my man. The boys will be back soon:eek:uttahere:

Just keep doin your thang and killin it and them boys will come back as will the soldier too:usa:

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Finally I get to blast my back this week. Back has become my second favorite day next to legs. Getting myself psyched up for this one!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
and not to mention the push press too.... i envy the ones bulking this season then i could put up some better numbers lol

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
BO Row
95x20
135x10
155x8
175x6
195x4

Dead Lift
135x20
225x10
275x8
325x6
355x4
375x4

Underhand Closegrip Lat Pulldown
120x20
140x10
160x8
180x6
200x4

Cable Row
120x20
140x10
160x8
180x6
200x4

Had to cut my workout short here, had a splitting headache...we're talking couldn't see straight type of pain. Might have been from the deadlift.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice progress bro. Any sides to speak of?

ehaley

ehaley

Awards
BO Row
95x20
135x10
155x8
175x6
195x4

Dead Lift
135x20
225x10
275x8
325x6
355x4
375x4

Underhand Closegrip Lat Pulldown
120x20
140x10
160x8
180x6
200x4

Cable Row
120x20
140x10
160x8
180x6
200x4

Had to cut my workout short here, had a splitting headache...we're talking couldn't see straight type of pain. Might have been from the deadlift.

I got a headache a couple times when I pushed it hard, almost puked too. mabey its blood pressure related? have u checked urs?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
nice progress bro. Any sides to speak of?
Nothing crazy. No acne, no aggression problems, my hands swell and become a bit stiff sometimes, only recently have I felt sluggish hesitant to complete my workouts, my libido seems to be a lil less. Still getting erections, just need a little coaching to make it happen. Sleep is good however I am supplementing GABA as well.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on? and what is your weight gain so far?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
What day are you on? and what is your weight gain so far?
This will be my last week starting today. PCT will start next Sunday. I weighed in at 187 today. Started at 173. I'm interested in seeing how much strength I'll be able to retain from this.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
This morning it hit me...this is really gonna be the last week so I've got to make it count. Like really phuq ish up in the gym! I'm gonna miss the "desk pumps"...you know the pumps you get for absolutely no reason at all sitting at your desk at work. Man I think in another 10 years I may seriously get on TRT.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Good workout!

Bench Press
135x20
185x10
225x8
245x6
265x4

Incline Bench Press
135x15
155x10
175x8
195x6
135x15

Flat Flye
25x20
30x15
35x10

Incline Flye
25x15
30x10
35x10

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Not feeling to hot today. Think my girlfriends kids got me sick. I'm definitely not full blown sick, just not feeling 100% and I'm second thinking exposing myself to the germs that are in a gym today.

It's supposed to be leg day and I have made HUGE gains so far so if I pussed out and skipped today in favor of finishing the week strong I wouldn't hate myself too much.

We'll see...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not feeling to hot today. Think my girlfriends kids got me sick. I'm definitely not full blown sick, just not feeling 100% and I'm second thinking exposing myself to the germs that are in a gym today.

It's supposed to be leg day and I have made HUGE gains so far so if I pussed out and skipped today in favor of finishing the week strong I wouldn't hate myself too much.

We'll see...
Drop a couple grams of vitamin C and some zinc, naow! :cheers:

Don't get sick and looz teh gainz!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
NEW RULE: If you think you may be sick, there's nothing wrong with using the girly machines in the front of the gym. I almost passed out today with 300+ on my back doing squats. If I hadn't practiced bailing out on lifts I could have really hurt myself. Migraine hit me like a hurricane. That makes multiple days having to cut my workout short because of "blinding" migraines. This one knocked me out before completing my first exercise.

Decided to make the best of the rest of my afternoon and do some shopping. Checked my BP at Winn Dixie....140/79.

Been dosing at 3/day and started on a Sunday. Checked my bottle and I have exactly 3 left. Not sure if they are distributed by weight or by actual pill count but somehow I'm short 3 days of a cycle. No big deal really just figured I'd add the detail.

I hear everyone responds differently to each compound. DBv2 has really given me some outstanding results. Granted my training and diet is better now than it was when I ran a Beast/TrenTFO cycle, but it seems like DBv2 is the better compound for my body chemistry minus the headaches I've experienced recently.

I'm gonna play the rest of this week by ear, lifting only what I perceive my body can handle, replacing weight with volume if the migraines continue.

At the end you can expect "after" pictures and a summation of the cycle experience.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEW RULE: If you think you may be sick, there's nothing wrong with using the girly machines in the front of the gym. I almost passed out today with 300+ on my back doing squats. If I hadn't practiced bailing out on lifts I could have really hurt myself. Migraine hit me like a hurricane. That makes multiple days having to cut my workout short because of "blinding" migraines. This one knocked me out before completing my first exercise.

Decided to make the best of the rest of my afternoon and do some shopping. Checked my BP at Winn Dixie....140/79.

Been dosing at 3/day and started on a Sunday. Checked my bottle and I have exactly 3 left. Not sure if they are distributed by weight or by actual pill count but somehow I'm short 3 days of a cycle. No big deal really just figured I'd add the detail.

I hear everyone responds differently to each compound. DBv2 has really given me some outstanding results. Granted my training and diet is better now than it was when I ran a Beast/TrenTFO cycle, but it seems like DBv2 is the better compound for my body chemistry minus the headaches I've experienced recently.

I'm gonna play the rest of this week by ear, lifting only what I perceive my body can handle, replacing weight with volume if the migraines continue.

At the end you can expect "after" pictures and a summation of the cycle experience.
Great job bro. Looking forward to them after pics. You did a nice job on this cycle and had some killer strength gains!!:sgrin:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to see how much you weight you hold onto!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude eat some potassium rich foods (bananas spinach) and up your water intake. i promise you bro those headaches are due to blood pressure and it could all be because youre dehydrated. Youre bloated right? Your body retains less water if you drink more ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the reason is im prone to getting those splitting migraines, takes me out of my whole day they suck. most of the time ive come to the conclusion would not happen if i took in extra water.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
the reason is im prone to getting those splitting migraines, takes me out of my whole day they suck. most of the time ive come to the conclusion would not happen if i took in extra water.
good advice. I'm up to close to 2g a day of water. I'll add the potassium. I don't want to bitch out on this last week for sure. :zx11pissed:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
dude if youre eating carbs just eat a banana every morning with breakfast. will take care of that. up your water just a bit more. trust me man i HATE haing to drink like a camel cuz im always pissing but manipulate your body to always release water you wont retain it as much and you can go without those headaches in the gym. if your sodium intake is too high (i cant eat too much beef jerky, other salty foods etc) then it will cause some water retention too. jmo im not a medical practitioner lol

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Push Press
95x15
115x10
135x10
155x8
175x6
155x8
135x10

Upright Row
Bar x 20
65x10
85x8
95x6
85x8
65x10
Bar burnout

Firey pain in my left elbow followed by complete loss of energy. It's been extremely hard finishing my lifts this week since I've gotten sick. I hate being "that guy" hacking and coughing all over the equipment too.

Despite cutting the workout short I still got a good pump. Looking to get some rest tonight and hit back hard tomorrow. Need to finish strong!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
FINISHED STRONG!

Final Review

Starting weight 177lb
Ending weight 190lb

Relaxed front before

Relaxed front after

Flexed front before

Flexed front after

Flexed double bicep before

Flexed double bicep after

Relaxed back - ok maybe a lil flexed...lol ;-)

Relaxed back after

and some more just for fun...

Last edited:
chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Post back in here when it's up bro... great job. You ran a great log man. Looking forward to the finals!

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
for a 4 weeker I am really impressed.

My strength gains went through the roof. I ended up with a 365squat, 265bench and a 375 dead lift.

Side effects will close to none. No back pumps, no cramps, no acne, no aggression. My libido took a mild hit but nothing crazy. It all still works just fine, I'm just not hunting down my girlfriend every half hour. I did start to get bad headaches at the very end and my blood pressure was somewhat high but nothing to where I felt my life was in danger.

Ultimately....would I do another DBv2 cycle again? You're damn right I would! I like DBv2 better than the Beastdrol I have in the closet. Would I use any of the other NTBM products? For sure! It seems to me that they make a premium product that performs just as they describe if not better.

How could they make the experience better? There's a lot of broscience out there and some of it can be misleading concerning support supplements and PCT protocol. It would be nice if MrSupps could provide a stand alone product price and a complete package price. This would take the uncertainty out of the equation.

If I could do it all again, what would I do differently? Well for starters I would attack the cycle as a true bulk cycle rather than start off on a moderate calorie increase and then go full bulk. I had intentions of fitting into a skimpy Halloween costume however when that went out the window I was able to turn up the calories and that's when I noticed the biggest difference.

Any regrets? Not reaching the 1000lb mark...squat/dead/bench. There's always next time!

I hope this log will be useful to anyone out there thinking of using a NTBM product. I'm always open to questions via this post or PM.

Thank you again Needto and MrSupps for giving me this opportunity to test our your product. You've got a customer for life and I hope that I will be considered for any future product reviews you may run in the future.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
In looking over my pics I realize that it's hard to tell a considerable difference. There's nothing in the picture to help scale it out. There's a definite 13lb difference between the before and afters. If I were to say where I felt most of it is I'd say it's in my quads and back as those were the two muscle groups that I really blew my limits out the window. Just today I have had 4 individual people tell me I've put on a considerable amount of muscle. My shirts are super tight right now, especially the shoulders and sleeves.

In a 4 week cycle, I don't think anyone would expect a huge body composition difference. I plan on continuing this bulk for another 4 weeks. I'll continue to post here for those interested.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
In particular the relaxed back images...the thickness and width of my back is a noticeable increase.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really nice job man! This Cycle went great for you!

The pics look great and it looks like your biggest difference is definetely back width. You got them lats spreading out now man! Also got some nice Trap development going on too. Great job on the cycle bro! Keep us updated in PCT

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Need all of your "quick" responses if I could. I've been giving some thought to bridging this cycle into the remainder of a Beastdrol/TrenTFO cycle...a lil more than 2 weeks worth. I really feel like I could have accomplished more if I had a couple more weeks. I'm almost to the 1000lb club and I'm sure I'd make it. Plus it's open bottles of both compounds just sitting there going stale.

Seriously, what are your thoughts? I see that some of the guys are bridging their NTBM with other NTBM products as well as pinnable AAS. If I keep a close eye on sides, my blood pressure and stay on a healthy dose of support supps you think I'll be alright extending this oral cycle to 6 weeks?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You have enough beast to run it alone? I could see bridging it for 2 weeks.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, you really trying to out do yourself? 2 weeks on SD should be pretty good at 20/20 or 20/30.