Dieselbolan v2.0 - NAMSL

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to hear some more PCT feedback bro. U better be hitting those weights.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to hear some more PCT feedback bro. U better be hitting those weights.
PCT has been going fine, about a week now. I was gone all week on business, but they had a (crappy) gym. I had to do everything on a smith machine and DB's up to 50lbs. Can't say it was the best week, but I managed to get in a good workout Sunday - Thursday.

Eating has been fine too, calories are up. I'm dosing Clomid 100mg right now, will be cutting back to 50. I'm also going to add in Erase, Titanium, and DAA.

Hard to tell with strength since I've only had access to a smith machine. This week will really tell how it's going weight and strength wise, back in my normal gym.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally made it back into my regular gym and FUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Okay, left shoulder is WEAK! I don't know what happened, I've been having pain in my left trap area, but I could not bench over 275lbs without my shoulder giving out. I could barely do tea-cups with 5lbs for 10 reps! Legs are still solid, busted through sets/reps of 315lb ATG squats with relative ease.

Weighed in at 212.5lbs. So, down about 6-7lbs from on cycle. A good amount was bloat, which is down now (along with relative shoulder/chest size).

Crumby PCT, even though I'm doing it mostly right (Clomid, Erase, Titanium, DAA, food & protein), just bad conditions due to travel?

What should I do for my shoulder since I don't know if/how it was injured?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally made it back into my regular gym and FUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Okay, left shoulder is WEAK! I don't know what happened, I've been having pain in my left trap area, but I could not bench over 275lbs without my shoulder giving out. I could barely do tea-cups with 5lbs for 10 reps! Legs are still solid, busted through sets/reps of 315lb ATG squats with relative ease.

Weighed in at 212.5lbs. So, down about 6-7lbs from on cycle. A good amount was bloat, which is down now (along with relative shoulder/chest size).

Crumby PCT, even though I'm doing it mostly right (Clomid, Erase, Titanium, DAA, food & protein), just bad conditions due to travel?

What should I do for my shoulder since I don't know if/how it was injured?
For the shoulder I say try 1 of these TD joint supps. Havent gotten around to trying either 1 yet, but my body hasnt started hating me too much yet.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/e-pharm/joint-force-2-0-fl-oz.html
or
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the shoulder I say try 1 of these TD joint supps. Havent gotten around to trying either 1 yet, but my body hasnt started hating me too much yet.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/e-pharm/joint-force-2-0-fl-oz.html
or
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Skeletal-Balm-p17.html
It's not really a joint soreness issue, just weak and fatigued. It wants to give out before anything else on my pressing moves.

There may be more to it with the pinched left trap, and muscle soreness deep in there, but not really joint.

Thanks for the recommendations though, I've heard good things on the Skelly balm.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder problems can be complicated. I take 4g MSM and 10g Fish oil everyday for support.

But, did you start Erase and Titanium the 1st day of PCT? most suggest not starting test boosters until week 3 of PCT as it will not help much until your HPTA is more recovered. And maybe the Erase combined with a high dose of clomid could drop estro too low and hinder gains and also make the joints so dry that it is detrimental to your workouts. Just my $0.02

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I added Erase, etc. after week 1. I know, not week 3 like most suggest but from my past experience I do better adding the OTC stuff in now and run it a bit longer.

I really don't think it's a joint issue at all for my shoulder. It's not creeking/cracking and no discomfort. It's just weak!

I'll be back on Orange Triad in a week (after using Anavite, pretty good stuff) so we'll see if that helps. I typically dose Fish Oil on the high end, 10-15g.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
What happened here no pics?? what a log without pix?
-Hype lol
j/k
would b great to see the transformation

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hindsight I would've liked to have pics too it was a good cycle for gains.