Dieselbolan v2.0 - NAMSL

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts, they are progressing pretty darn quickly.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good workout. KTS!!
nice workouts & numbers bro. you definitely might wanna consider that a goal. just killin it :D
Nice lifts, they are progressing pretty darn quickly.
Aw thanks guise!

I appreciate the support here, I feel like I'm starting to put up real numbers, so it's really encouraging. This Dieselbolan has me feeling strong! Gotta keep pushing, only half left!

I just found out that the hotel I'm staying at has access to LA Fitness, so I'll be able to make it to the gym afterall this week! :AR15firing:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16:

On travel, meetings all day, and by the time I was out I didn't have any energy to make it to the gym. Instead, I ironed my clothes for the rest of the week. Gotta love travel...

At least I got to eat out at Longhorn, got the 18oz Porterhouse with baked sweet potato! YUM!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17:

Still on travel, another long day of back-to-back meetings. I decided I had to make it to the gym since I brought workout clothes and needed to use them!

HOLY SH1T! How do you people work out at 8 or 9PM!?!? The gym was freakin' BUSY! 5:30AM workouts may be early, but I would go crazy if I had to fight these crowds every day! Way too many douche bags everywhere, seriously.

Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 8; 315 x 5; 405 x 3; 500 (fail); 455 x 2; 405 x 2; 315 x 5; 365 x 4
Standing BB Military: 135 x 10; 155 x 6; 175 x 3; 175 x 3; 155 x 6; 135 x 8
Machine Shrugs: 450 x 12; 450 x 12; 360 x 12; 360 x 12; 360 x 12
Hammer Shoulder Press: 140 x 10; 230 x 7; 230 x 6; 230 x 5; 140 x 8; 90 x 10

I failed on the 500lb DL attempt because I had no chalk or straps, and grip couldn't last. I was getting it off the ground, but unable to hold it to pull the weight and lockuot. I'm in FL, so it's more humid than I'm used to (at least that's my excuse). I feel like I could've pulled it, so next week when I'm home and have chalk, that b1tch is mine!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice def get it next time with LOTS of chalk.

I like going to crowded places because I get pissed off and want to destroy the weights lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha nice def get it next time with LOTS of chalk.

I like going to crowded places because I get pissed off and want to destroy the weights lol.
Yeah, pisses me off, but don't like all the brahs posing down their 12" pipes. I'm not big, but I'm there to lift damnit and hard to do that with all the intimidation!

There was actually one guy there with THE MOST VASCULAR arms I've ever seen. Seriously, sicker than any of the magazine ads! Dude was jacked for sure! Lots of other big dudes too, so made me feel small again compared to the morning workouts with all the grand-parents...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha plus I like when people look at me. Im getting a little vain lol.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
"12' pipes" :lol: good one! Nice job getting your workout in on a business trip.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18:

Worked late and went to hooters for all you can eat wings. Tired, lethargy seems to be setting in...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19:

Woke up really tired, feeling sluggish. I think the shutdown is setting in and giving me that old lethargic feeling. Stims only help a little.

Should I add in Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, or something else? I don't have straight DHEA, any ideas?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Adding carbs always helps me. Try adding any L-carnitine supplement, I use Acetyl L-Carnitine and that helps a bit. And if none of that works then just go with the Derm..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding carbs always helps me. Try adding any L-carnitine supplement, I use Acetyl L-Carnitine and that helps a bit. And if none of that works then just go with the Derm..
I like the ALCAR idea. I throw some in 2 drinks 1 of which is my pre workout.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking in lots of carbs, and get 2-4g ALCAR / LCLT already (Anavite is my multi and 2g ALCAR in pre-wo drink).

I decided to add Dermacrine in, but now I'm getting a rash from it (topical). Ugh, I should just buy some good ol' DHEA tablets. Sucks, I've got a couple more dermacrine topicals it looks like I won't be able to use...

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, but The tablets are quite cheap..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20-21:

Days off, just took it easy. Went to a wine tasting over the weekend, so just sampled a little bit rather than drink much. Must've easily been less than one glass, but had to try out some local VA wines.

Since using the dermacrine definitely feeling better on lethargy (2 days), but had to stop because of a rash that started to develop. I have some old Androgel, so may use that as a "test base" for the rest of the cycle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22:

STRONG DAY!

After starting the weekend lethargic and starting on Dermacrine, then stopping due to an allergic reaction, I feel good again (other than a slight itch).

Hit some PR's, felt really good during the workout. 315lb Bench Press without a spot!

BB Bench Press: 135 x 12; 225 x 10; 275 x 3; 315 x 1; 275 x 2; 275 x 2; 225 x 8; 225 x 7; 225 x 6
Bent Over BB Row: 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 225 x 7; 225 x 6; 225 x 5; 185 x 8
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 8; 315 x 5; 365 x 3; 315 x 5; 315 x 5; 335 x 5; 315 x 5
Incline BB Bench; 225 x 5; 225 x 5; 225 x 4; 225 x 4; 225 x 4
Seated Calves: 180 x 8; 180 x 8; 225 x 6; 225 x 6; 225 x 6
WG Pull Down: 180 x 10; 210 x 8; 230 x 7; 255 x 5
Seated Leg Press: 350 x 10; 390 x 8; 410 x 8; 450 x 6; 490 x 5
Machine Fly: 180 x 10; 220 x 8; 240 x 8; 260 x 7; 280 x 5

Weighed in around 214.5lbs. Pretty stable at that weight over the past week or so.

Overall, great workout, didn't want to stop!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice squats man!
Thanks, 315lbs I've got down easy now thanks to Dieselbolan! The 365 I'm still a little shakey on and not getting the ATG like I usually like. I've got about a week left, so I'm hoping I can hit 405 by then, at least a little shakey!

Lower back is getting a little sore these days, I may have to invest in a good belt. Any favorites out there? I've never used one before (never moved this much weight, 500lb DL's coming this week!).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23:

Felt kind of tired this morning, laying in bed until around 5AM then laying on the couch for awhile trying to play out scenarios in my mind of if I go or don't go, and trying to wake up after my pre-wo drink. Body was kind of sore from moving more weight than I'm used to (definitely knees, lower back and shoulders). Finally made it out close to 6AM. I need something to get me through more than just stims!!!

Glad I made it to the gym though. Arm day, HUUUUUUUGE Pump!

Standing BB Curl: 45 x 12; 95 x 10; 115 x 8; 125 x 6; 135 x 2; 115 x 6; 115 x 6; 115 x 5
CG Smith Bench: 90 x 12; 180 x 10; 200 x 8; 200 x 8; 200 x 8; 200 x 8; 220 x 6
Standing DB Alternating Curl: 30 x 12; 40 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 8; 60 x 6; 60 x 6
Lying French Press: 95 x 10; 105 x 10; 115 x 10; 115 x 8; 115 x 8
Cable Curl/Pushdown (superset): 90 x 15; 90 x 15; 90 x 15; 90 x 15

Weighed in around 216lbs (+8lbs)

Arms were swollen at the end of this, feeling great. Moved more weight on the BB curl than usual (more reps) so that felt good. It's been a great while since I was able to curl 135lbs, though the 2nd rep was not clean at all.

1 week left, and I'm getting a lot of comments about how much bigger I'm looking from the personal trainers, other gym goers, and the wife. Something must be working right!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man... CAnt beleive all the weight Im gaining On this stuff. Kinda scary!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man... CAnt beleive all the weight Im gaining On this stuff. Kinda scary!!!
I've seen, you are packing it on!!! Quite impressive, I thought I had put on a lot but you take the cake!

I typically assume a good part of it is water, glycogen, and blood. I just can't fathom muscle forming so quickly. I know I've put on some good blub blub too, amazing how fast that stuff forms!

I really go for strength, and so far Dieselbolan isn't letting me down! The bulk is a bonus, and it's definitely been noticeable!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, def. not muscle...But I was just in it for the strength but..DAYUMM!!!! Ive been having trouble eating too. I mean I ate a crap load more before this cycle, and i dunno...just CRAZY!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, def. not muscle...But I was just in it for the strength but..DAYUMM!!!! Ive been having trouble eating too. I mean I ate a crap load more before this cycle, and i dunno...just CRAZY!!
There's definitely something in these here pills... Something, magical? :burger:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice good to see u r still killing it man. Congrats on the clean 315 press.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24:

BOOYAH! 500lb Deadlift, followed up with 405 x 5 reps! Best thing is, I think next week I can pull more!

So yeah, pretty jazzed about hitting 5 plates (and a 2.5lb donut) on DL!

DL: 135 x 10; 225 x 8; 315 x 5; 405 x 3; 500 x 1; 455 x 1; 405 x 5
Standing BB Military Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 3; 185 x 3; 155 x 8; 175 x 5; 135 x 10
Leaning Side Lateral Raise: 30 x 8; 35 x 8; 40 x 8; 45 x 8; 50 x 8
DB Shrugs: 130 x 12 (4 sets)
Seated Calves: 225 x 7 (4 sets)
Leg Curl Machine: 100 x 10; 150 x 8; 170 x 8; 170 x 8
Calve Machine: 400 x 10 (4 sets)

Weighed in at 217lbs (+9lbs)

Felt GREAT in the gym, so glad I pulled 500lbs without much difficulty! I think I'll shoot for 525lbs next week to see if I can get it, and rep out some more on 405. The strength gains on Dieselbolan are ridiculous!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice good to see u r still killing it man. Congrats on the clean 315 press.
Thanks man, just 12 more cycles and maybe I'll be a beast like you! Maybe...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, just 12 more cycles and maybe I'll be a beast like you! Maybe...
Haha my bench sucks so it shouldnt take u 12. Congrats on the 500 mark man. Now u r going to want 600 trust me lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha my bench sucks so it shouldnt take u 12. Congrats on the 500 mark man. Now u r going to want 600 trust me lol.
I need a belt, did you get one?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25:

I woke up a little late, and my son was up early, so I decided to stay home from the gym and play with him. I haven't been seeing him due to working really late hours lately, so it was a nice break to have some play time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26:

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

I thought the PR madness would end, but it's not over! I hit all new PR's AGAIN!

BB Bench Press: 135 x 12; 225 x 8; 275 x 3; 325 x 1; 275 x 4; 275 x 3; 275 x 3; 225 x 10; 225 x 10
Front Squat: 135 x 5; 185 x 5; 185 x 5 (don't like these, they hurt my shoulder/wrist)
Squat: 225 x 10; 315 x 5; 365 x 5; 405 x 3; 405 x 1; 315 x 5; 315 x 5; 335 x 5
Pull Ups: BW x 8; +25 x 6; +45 x 3; +25 x 4; +25 x 4; BW x 6
Incline BB Bench: 225 x 7; 245 x 5; 245 x 4
Peck Deck: 280 x 10

Weight: 216lbs (+8lbs)

WOW! I started this cycle off with a goal of bench pressing 300lbs. I got that, went up to 315lbs, now 325lbs and I got that really clean and easy. I could've added at least 10 more lbs to it! Monday, I'll go for it, maybe... 350!?!?

Squats felt good and easy at 365, so I decided to go for it there too. I gotta tell ya, 4 plates felt awesome! I didn't get as low on the 3 reps as I would've liked, just to parallel, but the second set of 405 with only 1 rep was good and deep! Knees were cracking though, but didn't hurt at all...

My body has been more achey and have felt some high blood pressure, though that is likely job/stress related. After pulling the 500lb DL, my back got real sore that night, felt like back pumps maybe, but it was about 12 hours after lifting? Weird.

Overall, SUPER hyped over the progress on Dieselbolan v2.0. It's been a great cycle, and I will be sad when it's over. I hope I can just maintain the strength gains and muscle fullness to some degree. Time to start planning PCT... where did I put that Novedex Xt... :gasp:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thats great on the PRs and **** man. 4 Plates is a solid squat, im jealous of 3 plates on bench. I don't know if i will ever see that.

You better find your novedex xt quick! Haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good workout bro. I didnt think u would be disappointed.

IDk if u went over this already but what do u have for PCT?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn good workout bro. I didnt think u would be disappointed.

IDk if u went over this already but what do u have for PCT?
PCT? What's that? I was pulsing every day at 30mg dymethazine and 75mg Max-LMG, was I doing it wrong? I saw a Dr. D article saying if I pulse I don't need a PTC...
:saroll:

I was going to go with Clomid, Titanium, Erase and maybe add in Testopro for extra testofen. I may have some other extra goodies like Post Cycle Support or something. I've got so many PCT items it's ridiculous! Those freaking sales get me every time! :zx11pissed:

I'm actually really curious how 2g of testofen would work since the studies done on it show its effects are dose dependent. 2g is the high end in the study based on my bodyweight.

Oh yeah, I'll also have all the regular ish like multi, fish oil, cycle support, liv 52, ALA, ALCAR, creatine, food, etc.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats great on the PRs and **** man. 4 Plates is a solid squat, im jealous of 3 plates on bench. I don't know if i will ever see that.

You better find your novedex xt quick! Haha
Thanks, I've been really happy with the strength gains on this. Honestly, best strength gains I've ever had. I am still quite surprised at pushing 3 plates on bench, 4 on squat, and 5 on DL. Keep at it, you'll get there! Really if I can do it, you can too!

Honestly, it's much easier the more you eat. I thought I had it down before, but I was always worried about being sleek and having abs. Well as it turns out when I gave that up (still have slight ab definition, but not what it was), strength really shot up! It's not instant like flipping a switch, but noticeable.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27-28:

Days off, just spending time with the family and eating. Nothing special to note.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29:

Another good day, just doing staple compound heavy lifts while I've still got the power!

Flat BB Bench Press: 135 x 12; 225 x 8; 315 x 1; 335 x 1 (light spot); 275 x 3; 275 x 3; 275 x 3; 225 x 10
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 7; 315 x too low; 225 x 10; 225 x 10; 135 x 10
Neutral WG Cable Row: 120 x 10; 150 x 10; 170 x 10; 180 x 8; 200 x 8
Incline BB Bench Press: 225 x 5; 225 x 5; 225 x 5; 135 x 15

Weight: 219lbs (+11lbs)

I went for another PR on bench, but just barely missed it and took a light spot to get it past the sticking point. I felt strong on the 315 bench press, but not enough gas for the 335.

Squats were a different story. I decided to do below parallel box squats on 315, and well it didn't end too good. Got stuck at the bottom and had to bail. Not cool, not cool at all. I didn't set the pins high enough, so lesson learned. I thrashed my legs on 225 lbs after that with ATGs. Stupid legs...

So far, been a great cycle. I'll be sad that tomorrow is my last day, then on to PCT. I'll take measurements and bf% Wednesday morning. I can't wait to see the measurements!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Great lifts man.

Blowing personal best lifts out of the water, hell yeah!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great lifts man.

Blowing personal best lifts out of the water, hell yeah!!!
Thanks, I've really been surprised at how good Dieselbolan has been for strength and mass gains. Very impressed with how well it worked. I am interested to see how the gains stick after PCT, I'm hoping to make 315lbs my standard 1RM.

I'd highly recommend it for someone who's done a cycle or two and is looking to take it to the next level. Good value for a bulking stack without too much fat!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I've been really happy with the strength gains on this. Honestly, best strength gains I've ever had. I am still quite surprised at pushing 3 plates on bench, 4 on squat, and 5 on DL. Keep at it, you'll get there! Really if I can do it, you can too!

Honestly, it's much easier the more you eat. I thought I had it down before, but I was always worried about being sleek and having abs. Well as it turns out when I gave that up (still have slight ab definition, but not what it was), strength really shot up! It's not instant like flipping a switch, but noticeable.
I agree with you 100%, but for me it was force feeding myself. :burger:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I've really been surprised at how good Dieselbolan has been for strength and mass gains. Very impressed with how well it worked. I am interested to see how the gains stick after PCT, I'm hoping to make 315lbs my standard 1RM.

I'd highly recommend it for someone who's done a cycle or two and is looking to take it to the next level. Good value for a bulking stack without too much fat!
Glad you like the Diesel buddy! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30:

Had to take the day off due to work/family commitments. Overall, great cycle!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RESULTS:

Chest: 42.25" --> 43.5" (+1.25")
Left Bicep: 15/25" --> 15.5" (+0.25")
Right Bicep: 15.25" --> 15.5" (+0.25")
Forearms: 12.5" --> 13" (+0.5")
Waist: 35.5" --> 36" (+0.5")
Left Thigh: 23.5" --> 25" (+1.5")
Right Thigh: 24" --> 25.5" (+1.5")
Left Calf: 15.5" --> 16" (+0.5")
Right Calf: 16" --> 16.25" (+0.25")

Weight: 219lbs* (+11lbs) (weighed in on a different scale, will weigh in tomorrow on same scale)

bf%: 3 point skin fold tomorrow

Big 3 lifts:
Bench press: 275 --> 325
Squat: 335 --> 405
DL: 455 --> 500

I wish I had measured shoulders because I know I added some good mass there. Overall feeling/looking much fuller and stronger. Solid gains in weight and strength over the 30 days with some eventual plateau near week 3.

I would recommend Dieselbolan to anyone who has done a cycle or two and is looking to add some serious mass and strength with minimal sides. I did not experience aromatization issues or other real side effects on cycle other than some acne.

Into PCT now starting off with Clomid and staples, then adding in Erase, Titanium, and maybe Testopro or something else OTC. I actually got a bottle of Phenorex from Gaspari to log as part of the recomp, so I'll be getting into that after next week.

I hope to hold on to most of the mass, and do a little recomp work targeted on midsection fat loss. I want to keep as much of the strength as possible.

Thanks for following!

THANKS TO NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE and MR. SUPPS!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, 1st day off and weighed myself this morning at 215lbs (-4lbs)!

Granted, I haven't made it to the gym since Monday, and I barely got a chance to eat 3 square meals yesterday (and not enough water) with only a couple small snacks.

Still, pretty surprised!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
wow! a bad situation for PCT. Hopefully you can get back in the gym ASAP!