Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah for sure. also I remember that, thats when everyone and their mom was on RPM/DRIVE. I meet some applied cats at the Arnold, cool people.
i think people were getting decent results from rpm and thinking it was best thing since sliced bread-i don't think them people had tried r4w. aint no way anyone who had tried both would say rpm was better than r4w. r4w was baadass, bet you got a stash of that stuff.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
i think people were getting decent results from rpm and thinking it was best thing since sliced bread-i don't think them people had tried r4w. aint no way anyone who had tried both would say rpm was better than r4w. r4w was baadass, bet you got a stash of that stuff.
I've got around 6 caps left; when it's done...I'll cry!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got around 6 caps left; when it's done...I'll cry!
kinda hard to describe original r4w to someone who hasn't tried them. but glad to see you know what i am talking about. that shiit was good in many ways. would have liked to run dtp/r4w.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
kinda hard to describe original r4w to someone who hasn't tried them. but glad to see you know what i am talking about. that shiit was good in many ways. would have liked to run dtp/r4w.
i got only 1 bottle on the 3 pill servering left the rest r 5 pill, but it still kicks ass, and i have had great results as a stand alone fat appite suppresant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got only 1 bottle on the 3 pill servering left the rest r 5 pill, but it still kicks ass, and i have had great results as a stand alone fat appite suppresant.
the 3 cap original formula kicked butt. i guess i will have to give the new formula a try. btw dtp is by far the best diesel test formula i have tried.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
the 3 cap original formula kicked butt. i guess i will have to give the new formula a try. btw dtp is by far the best diesel test formula i have tried.
yeah man im using DTP right now and on my off days i want to take pills i get a fat, clean power buzz when i take em.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that I have yet to get a stim effect from DTP since I started it 2 wks ago. I can usually take one or two late after a wo and go to bed 3 hrs later and sleep like a brick...

lol I remeber when I first opened the bottle. I was very nervous that it would smell like dth. I held it away from my face for about a minute, saying and praying, pleeeeeease don't smell like dth because I knew this would be a kick ass product and I wanted to use it....finally I took a quick sniff and it was as strong as dth. I actually almost dove on my bed thinking heeeeeeellllllll yes, I can down these puppies....then I realized I am 30+ and not 13....haha...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I meant to say....it was not naerly as strong as DTH....

I don't have an edit cue on my treo screen

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you dosing?
I keep playing with the doses, but as of the last 2 weeks I have been doing the following..

Su,T,Th,FRI- 3 DTP 2 hours preworkout, 1 post workout

everyday- DTH 6-8 (in three doses) of the old(120 count/red pills), or 12-16 (in 3 doses) of the new (240 count brown pills).

everyday- 4 Sunami split (2/1/1)

Jp8, Nos Ether 1 scoop each pre and post. I find the post workout dose of Jp8 to pick me back up after a long training session, without over stimulation.

Darkman265

Awards
I keep playing with the doses, but as of the last 2 weeks I have been doing the following..

Su,T,Th,FRI- 3 DTP 2 hours preworkout, 1 post workout

everyday- DTH 6-8 (in three doses) of the old(120 count/red pills), or 12-16 (in 3 doses) of the new (240 count brown pills).

everyday- 4 Sunami split (2/1/1)

Jp8, Nos Ether 1 scoop each pre and post. I find the post workout dose of Jp8 to pick me back up after a long training session, without over stimulation.

Looks interesting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to say that I have yet to get a stim effect from DTP since I started it 2 wks ago. I can usually take one or two late after a wo and go to bed 3 hrs later and sleep like a brick...

lol I remeber when I first opened the bottle. I was very nervous that it would smell like dth. I held it away from my face for about a minute, saying and praying, pleeeeeease don't smell like dth because I knew this would be a kick ass product and I wanted to use it....finally I took a quick sniff and it was as strong as dth. I actually almost dove on my bed thinking heeeeeeellllllll yes, I can down these puppies....then I realized I am 30+ and not 13....haha...
i take 2 dtp 15 minutes before eating, then 3 dtp 30 minutes after eating. i workout anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour later then take 1 around 15 minutes after post-workout meal. i use 3 days on 1 off and have been getting excellent results. i believe the reason you are not getting stim effect is because you are dosing post-workout. try dosing 2 caps pre-workout and see how that treats you.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Chuck how about stacking Diesel Test Pro with JP8? I just picked up both from another sup company as NP does not have them both.... :( Im going to do a power lifting bulk up over the winter and last year I ran nos ether/ r4w, then I tried JP8 and loved it so how about Jp8 with DTP ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck how about stacking Diesel Test Pro with JP8? I just picked up both from another sup company as NP does not have them both.... :( Im going to do a power lifting bulk up over the winter and last year I ran nos ether/ r4w, then I tried JP8 and loved it so how about Jp8 with DTP ?
For sure, i use JP8 and DTP pre-workout, you may need to slightly reduce your JP8 dosage if taking 3 or more DTP pre-workout only because it will amplify the stim effect from JP8. People always stack test boosters with preworkout products.

neta1o

Awards
I've been doing the standard Creatine/Protein workout for a while and think this product looks great, which do you thing would best for bulking?

DTP or DTH?

Thanks

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Just curious when a new shipment will be available since it seems like every place is on back order?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I have a question. It is ph related so I am not sure if it can go here. Sorry if it can't. today a friend of mine asked me if he could use getdiesel products in pct, I said of course they are great for that and offered him information on the three kings stack. when I took the dtp out of my gym bag and showed him he said that he was afraid that the dtp would suppressive him further since he had already been taking a large amount of dhea. so I asking what he was taking and he said 40mg of epistane and 200mg of dhea a day (100mg before & after workout), this was his fourth week and looking to start pct. so I told him I would find out. anyone?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing the standard Creatine/Protein workout for a while and think this product looks great, which do you thing would best for bulking?

DTP or DTH?

Thanks
Doesn't matter, because they are both herbal test boosters.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have a question. It is ph related so I am not sure if it can go here. Sorry if it can't. today a friend of mine asked me if he could use getdiesel products in pct, I said of course they are great for that and offered him information on the three kings stack. when I took the dtp out of my gym bag and showed him he said that he was afraid that the dtp would suppressive him further since he had already been taking a large amount of dhea. so I asking what he was taking and he said 40mg of epistane and 200mg of dhea a day (100mg before & after workout), this was his fourth week and looking to start pct. so I told him I would find out. anyone?
DTP wont suppress him, large amounts of dhea wont suppress him, its just useless and will jack his estrogen levels up. I dont think anyone needs over 80mg-100mg of DHEA/day.

brunobrown2001

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of DTP and will be using it as a stand-alone product.

Looking forward to the effects and results.

bb

ramtough15

Awards
Hi Chuck..Is the DTP good to stack with Diesel test hardcore or hardcore 2010? IF so what would you reccomend

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will be turning 51 in sept, and have been using different versions of dthc for over 3 years now. some versions have worked better than others, but all were effective. i found that adding raw test to dthc worked wonders for me, i felt fantastic on it. raw test got discontinued and i haven't used any diesel products since then. i saw in the dtp write up that the raw test ingredients were being added to dtp, i knew i had to try it. i received my dtp on saturday and took my first dose right away. i have been dosing at 2/3/3 for 3 days on 1 off and 2 on 1 off tomorrow is an off day. well today is day 6 and i feel great. nothing but good thngs to say about dtp, it is even better than dthc and raw test combined. this is by far the best diesel product i have used. libido and erection strength are vastly improved, and work is not the challenge it had become. my strength and vigor are much better, and i have even had enough in the tank to go to gym after work. congratulations chuck, on your finest product to date. btw i still miss the original r4w, i remember how reaper and i used to compare notes on how good it was.
ordered the new dtp v2 on friday, going to get it on monday...can't wait!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn that post you quoted of yourself was how long ago?
8/27/2009...you had just introduced the original diesel test pro, lol!!!

deja vu...all over again!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
tell him on here or that other popular board, search DIESEL TEST PRocycle and PCT, he will see tons of people used it with good results. There is a review I saw the other day at a webstore on it, I will post it. Also thats too much dhea, for instance, his body only makes like 50mg-100mg of dhea a day even people with very high test levels don't make more than that, so the solution to PCT isn't huge amounts of DHEA, plus it can increase estrogen very high taking it like that.

Trust me....DTP V2 is a lot more potent than V1, like I said if people where using 6 V1/day, they would exceed those results on 3.5 tabs of V2 a day. I wish I could take 2.5/day but after using different amounts from 1-6 a day over the last week, I think personally, I'm going to go with 2 one day, 3 the next, 2 one day, 3 the next, ect and 4 on heavy bench day. off sundays. But thats me at 237lbs and been using DTH for 90% of the last 10 years.

review at D ps DTP V1:

DTP worked for me, 12/2/2013 6:42:09 PM
By: Ken from NJ - See all my reviews
I was pretty shut down after a cycle, even with proper pct. Low sex drive, erections nowhere near as good as normal, energy levels were way down....I was looking for something to naturally get things kick started again. After reading reviews and talking to Chuck at diesel nutrition I gave dtp a try. After about 4-5 days energy started to increase, erections were firmer and longer lasting, and sex drive was getting back. After about 10-12 days energy levels were high, sex drive was wanting to f**k all the time, and erections are rock hard,long lasting, and always ready to go...also noticed an increase in aggression, training intensity, strength and determination....Ran dtp for 30 days. Everything is back to normal. Bottom line is dtp worked for me. Thanks Chuck Ken-

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's finally done! Its official DTP is now available. DIESEL TEST, DIESEL TEST 2010, DIESEL TEST Hardcore...and now DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle!

When it comes to testosterone production/elevation, this is it. It don't get no better than DTP! You also get those tried and true DTH results: increased muscle hardness | tight pumps | libido/sex drive | training aggression/intensity | strength gains | improved muscle to fat ratio. It's just with DTP you get your DTH results, and Raw Test results (which is like throwing a turbo on the already legendary DTH) and Coq DIESEL to have you at "tree trunk" status when its time to get down!

Hope y'all ready for the next episode!​

[video]https://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4[/video] YouTube - Dr. Dre - The Next Episode

WOW exactly just a week off, from 7 years since DTP V1 was released:

The wait is over....tomorrow. Sht gets real for your balls and gainz...
V3 of the most effective legal test booster series (DIESEL TEST) drops...

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-test-procycle-v3/vrcm4

At some retailers 15 July 2016 | FeFiFo.com 16 July 2016 | Amazon by monday​

edit: http://fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html for link to DTP V3

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Any special deals or codes for your AM people?
Not that I know of. If you go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" one retailer has a code for 10% off. Maybe at fefifo.com il have some v3 stacks up but prob in a week or 2. Been really busy.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Not that I know of. If you go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" one retailer has a code for 10% off. Maybe at fefifo.com il have some v3 stacks up but prob in a week or 2. Been really busy.
Sounds good. If it's gonna be better even than v2 it's gonna be off the wall great - looking forward to getting some on....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
AM15 15% off Procycle V3. at my site fefifo.com I will remove this coupon without notice once I sell threw a certain amount.
Your nuts will thank me, trust me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WOW exactly just a week off, from 7 years since DTP V1 was released:

The wait is over....tomorrow. Sht gets real for your balls and gainz...
V3 of the most effective legal test booster series (DIESEL TEST) drops...

http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-test-procycle-v3/vrcm4

At some retailers 15 July 2016 | FeFiFo.com 16 July 2016 | Amazon by monday​
7 years, eh...it's been a hellava ride and I am privileged to say I have been along for the ride from the beginning!!! now I have a bottle of DTP V3 that I cracked open yesterday!!!:banana:

I will be putting up a log soon, if anyone wants to follow along...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
7 years, eh...it's been a hellava ride and I am privileged to say I have been along for the ride from the beginning!!! now I have a bottle of DTP V3 that I cracked open yesterday!!!:banana:

I will be putting up a log soon, if anyone wants to follow along...
cool, update us on dosing and etc when you post it and link us up to it, prob here and the yoga pants for procycle thread for people can find it.
My nuts certified this version "Diesel" and no version of Procycle have ever made my libido off the wall, its just procycle for me hits harder for training intensity over Hardcore.

I can promise anyone that follows the directions for V3 on the bottle will be floored by the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cool, update us on dosing and etc when you post it and link us up to it, prob here and the yoga pants for procycle thread for people can find it.
My nuts certified this version "Diesel" and no version of Procycle have ever made my libido off the wall, its just procycle for me hits harder for training intensity over Hardcore.

I can promise anyone that follows the directions for V3 on the bottle will be floored by the results.
I have over 7 years of good results from diesel products. I have never been disappointed with any of them!!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
AM15 15% off Procycle V3. at my site fefifo.com I will remove this coupon without notice once I sell threw a certain amount.
Thanks bro - much appreciated

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tank999 For a limited time:
**AM15 gets you 15% off Diesel Test Procycle V3 at our direct sell site fefifo.com **

Kellyjr1989

Awards
Hey look out for a log of tje V3 DTP In my pct to really see wat I can "gain" in poat cycle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey look out for a log of tje V3 DTP In my pct to really see wat I can "gain" in poat cycle.
I Believe thebigt is also running a log.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
cool and thanks in advance. with DTP V3 for PCT, start the 4 tabs a day (this is the "hello balls meet Diesel Test Procycle" period) during the last 3 days of cycle.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is V3 on the site yet? I see V2 as well as the stacks all say V2

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is V3 on the site yet? I see V2 as well as the stacks all say V2
yes look under "test boosters" "get diesel" or search "V3" at fefifo.com here:
http://fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html

Haven't updated the stacks and have about 12 V2 left here. If someone wants a stack with V3 versus V2, just write please send V3 in the comments, but the discount code only works for V3 single or multiple bottles.

Actually right under "top sellers" its #2 already. I'm pretty sure I won't have this code active for a very long time, selling thru a lot of DTP V3.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes look under "test boosters" "get diesel" or search "V3" at fefifo.com here:
http://fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html

Haven't updated the stacks and have about 12 V2 left here. If someone wants a stack with V3 versus V2, just write please send V3 in the comments, but the discount code only works for V3 single or multiple bottles.

Actually right under "top sellers" its #2 already. I'm pretty sure I won't have this code active for a very long time, selling thru a lot of DTP V3.
How Ever This Discount is Good for Everything (I Think ) Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com