Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bigt. U still on 3 a day?
3? I am doing 2/2/2...getting ready to order ready 4 war to add to it---if $37 covers it with rockets 15% code?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
3? I am doing 2/2/2...getting ready to order ready 4 war to add to it---if $37 covers it with rockets 15% code?
I said first 4 daysu was going no more than 4 right? Also $37? Ready4war is like $30 w his code abt 28. His code is 5% off not 15

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yes sir...day 3 and noticing more energy-just like the original DTP!!!
I dnt get energy. I actually am really calm and sleeping knocked the fck out and bussin huge nuts like on the first Diesel Test in 2005. Dt2010 gave me energy. Also for me all this is on the first 2 days of use PLUS coming of using hardcore and procyle v2 all year to date. Its just w v2 i couldnt take over 2 a day or I couldnt sleep and got really hot at night w stomach cramps. No huge loads ever on dtp. Just stating the facts. For some ppl. Sht they could care less of their test is up if their semen volume libido and alpha male metality is up. Everyone wanna b king of the jungle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dnt get energy. I actually am really calm and sleeping knocked the fck out and bussin huge nuts like on the first Diesel Test in 2005. Dt2010 gave me energy. Also for me all this is on the first 2 days of use PLUS coming of using hardcore and procyle v2 all year to date. Its just w v2 i couldnt take over 2 a day or I couldnt sleep and got really hot at night w stomach cramps. No huge loads ever on dtp. Just stating the facts. For some ppl. Sht they could care less of their test is up if their semen volume libido and alpha male metality is up. Everyone wanna b king of the jungle.
dhea and preg gives me a nice boost in energy when I haven't been taking them in awhile....nice mood boost also

order just made---1 bottle of r4w coming my way-it came to $36 something with shipping so just squeezed in there.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
dhea and preg gives me a nice boost in energy when I haven't been taking them in awhile....nice mood boost also

order just made---1 bottle of r4w coming my way-it came to $36 something with shipping so just squeezed in there.
Dhea at any dose usually drops my libido. Thats why im surprised and calling this DTPetter North.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just starting day 2

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
http://www.getdiesel.com/#!diesel-test-procycle-v3/vrcm4

At some retailers 15 July 2016 | FeFiFo.com 16 July 2016 | Amazon by monday[/CENTER]
edit: http://fefifo.com/DIESEL-TEST-Procycle-V3_p_11.html for link to DTP V3

Not finding this on Amazon.. or any other retailers. Can you provide update?

Also are you able to give a rough amount of yohimbe and guarana per tab? Would be good to know what I can and cant take with this, and whats the latest i can take.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Not finding this on Amazon.. or any other retailers. Can you provide update?

Also are you able to give a rough amount of yohimbe and guarana per tab? Would be good to know what I can and cant take with this, and whats the latest i can take.
Go to getdiesel.com and click order now. Also it really wont matter because my raw materials and manufacturing is top notch so for instance the V2 version had .8mg of yohimbine per tab and it was strong to people sensitive to yohimbe. V3 has much less.

V3 isnt on amazon yet. They (as they always do) is reviewing it to make sure there is no hazardous flammable liquids in it. They seem to think my products literally contians Diesel. That process they do can take a week.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Go to getdiesel.com and click order now. Also it really wont matter because my raw materials and manufacturing is top notch so for instance the V2 version had .8mg of yohimbine per tab and it was strong to people sensitive to yohimbe. V3 has much less.

V3 isnt on amazon yet. They (as they always do) is reviewing it to make sure there is no hazardous flammable liquids in it. They seem to think my products literally contians Diesel. That process they do can take a week.
Oh wow yeah 0.8mg of active Yohimbine would be a bit too much, especially if taking 4-6 tabs per day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow yeah 0.8mg of active Yohimbine would be a bit too much, especially if taking 4-6 tabs per day.
6 tabs of v2 was less than 4mg of yohimbe. V3 has less than half that. Not sure how thats a bit much. Most yohimbine products dont come less than 3mg a serving. Just use hardcore.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
6 tabs of v2 was less than 4mg of yohimbe. V3 has less than half that. Not sure how thats a bit much. Most yohimbine products dont come less than 3mg a serving. Just use hardcore.
I think this is the confusion here. Is it 4mg of yohimbe or yohimbine? 4mg of yohimbe is probably nothing and fine. 4mg of yohimbine is a pretty strong hit.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think this is the confusion here. Is it 4mg of yohimbe or yohimbine? 4mg of yohimbe is probably nothing and fine. 4mg of yohimbine is a pretty strong hit.
6 tablets of dtp v2 had less than 4mg of yohimbine. No one takes 6 tabs of DTP V2 at one time.
Just use hardcore in your case. V3 has way less yohimbine.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Personally I loved my 3 bottle v2 experience followed by a bottle of Sunami. I found that stuff works best when you follow simple directions...:)

Just wondering if anyone can give me a definitive difference in feeling and results between v2 and v3?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have only had (1) Gym Work Out and (1) Bed Work Out with the V3 Pumps in the gym were very good, finishing act in the Bedroom ... WOW !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Personally I loved my 3 bottle v2 experience followed by a bottle of Sunami. I found that stuff works best when you follow simple directions...:)

Just wondering if anyone can give me a definitive difference in feeling and results between v2 and v3?
Everyone is dif....for me. So far.
V2 made me really hot and hungry 3 hours after I took 2 tabs and if I took 4 a day I was up all night. But V2 in traditional Diesel Test fashion made my preworkout hit hard, leaned me out and made me hella aggressive training or Judo etc

No V3...at about 4 a day. Makes me less hungry but it makes me sleep hard. Really calm and big ass loads. It affects me like my very first version of DTH in 2005 in terms of making me calm. BigT will tell you it gives him energy

Its also so good to note V1. V2. Etc are all good products. This isnt a "now V3 is out V2 must suck" product. I may use V2 today actually.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have only had (1) Gym Work Out and (1) Bed Work Out with the V3 Pumps in the gym were very good, finishing act in the Bedroom ... WOW !!
DieselTestPeter North aka DTP V3 is your homeboy. I'll go down as having a part in several spouses having to go to the chiropractor for making V3.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I'll try (2) V3 and (2) Sunami Pre-Bedroom workout tis evening !!

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
6 tablets of dtp v2 had less than 4mg of yohimbine. No one takes 6 tabs of DTP V2 at one time.
Just use hardcore in your case. V3 has way less yohimbine.
Its definitely the V3 that i am interested in.. esp with the combo of DHEA/Pregnenolone which should make this product even better. I've gone through many bottles of the hardcore. But just to clarify your label says "Yohimbe bark extract" - so its not yohimbine hcl right? Its an extract of yohimbe? like an 5%? 10%?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Its definitely the V3 that i am interested in.. esp with the combo of DHEA/Pregnenolone which should make this product even better. I've gone through many bottles of the hardcore. But just to clarify your label says "Yohimbe bark extract" - so its not yohimbine hcl right? Its an extract of yohimbe? like an 5%? 10%?
It has yohimbe bark extract. Technically yohimbine hcl is a drug.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys....have you picked up and started Diesel Test Prodycle V3 yet? My new slogan for DTP V3 is: Its time to stop being a psy and pound it. GET DIESEL
[video]https://youtu.be/F7bjmd172Uk[/video]​
Well that motivated the sh1t outa me

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well that motivated the sh1t outa me
Chuck Diesel cameo at 1:55

Just not doing nothing.

throwback video from Feb pulling:
[video]https://youtu.be/81_Q5HwOcRY[/video]

People talk about "clinical dose" but all I know is "GET DIESEL" dose. Clinical dose is for mice.
We monsters over here.
[video]https://youtu.be/MDSf-nA6Ym8[/video]

They hate us cuz they ain't us

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
They hate us cuz they ain't us

Im getting that on a shirt!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shipped on a Monday, arrived on a Wednesday. You da man Chuck Diesel

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats that fefifo.com | getdiesel.com customer satisfaction at work.

Tell me u logging that sick stack?!?
I'd be more then happy to, anything else I should add to this? Im tempted to scoop some jp8x hardcore. Never tried it before but, have heard nothing but positive things.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd be more then happy to, anything else I should add to this? Im tempted to scoop some jp8x hardcore. Never tried it before but, have heard nothing but positive things.
Wait. You've never tried jp8x hardcore....are u on a preworkout now? If you dont use a pre now. Id just add it affer a week.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shipping was indeed fast. Running solo soon

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait. You've never tried jp8x hardcore....are u on a preworkout now? If you dont use a pre now. Id just add it affer a week.
Haha yea I think I've tried every Diesel product besides jp8x. I try not to rely on pre all the time. I'll definitely take your advice though and start it a week after I start this stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The invincible 3 kings stack is up. There are OG 3 kings has logs on here. *This is not for sissies that think legal products suck. This stack will jack up test levels and libido, training intensity and lean you out really good. Will make you a little edgy and snappy.**

Extreme_Three_Kings_Stack_DTPV3_Sunami_RawTest_gif.gif

http://www.fefifo.com/Extreme-Three-Kings-Stack-Diesel-Test-Procycle-V3--Raw-Test--Sunami-_p_178639.html

Also there is now a DTP V3/NOS Precursor stack for you pump chasers. This one will do a number on your test levels and libido also:

DTPV3_NOSPrecursor_gif.gif

http://fefifo.com/Diesel-Test-Procycle-V3NOS-Precusor-Stack_p_178669.html

FEFIFO.COM | GETDIESEL.COM | SINCE 2002 | ARE YOU DIESEL?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also there is now a DTP V3/NOS Precursor stack for you pump chasers. This one will do a number on your test levels and libido also:

This is what I am running right now, along with JP8x Hardcore !!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would like to use this in conjunction with PCT however it has DHEA and pregnenolone, is it applicable to PCT

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would like to use this in conjunction with PCT however it has DHEA and pregnenolone, is it applicable to PCT
The product itself is applicable to PCT, there are a few PCT DTP threads, but in here I link to 2 of them, one with hormone test by a now very famous powerlifter.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/283903-official-diesel-test.html

I can guarantee, if there is one legal product you want to use during PCT for quick HTPA recovery/rebound/PCT , DTP is it (or Diesel Test Hardcore).
I also can guarantee not one other legal product works better as a test booster. Just start low, 4 a day, then maybe 6....dont go all out and jump to 10 tabs a day. Bottle is big with 204 tabs.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The product itself is applicable to PCT, there are a few PCT DTP threads, but in here I link to 2 of them, one with hormone test by a now very famous powerlifter.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/283903-official-diesel-test.html

I can guarantee, if there is one legal product you want to use during PCT for quick HTPA recovery/rebound/PCT , DTP is it (or Diesel Test Hardcore).
I also can guarantee not one other legal product works better as a test booster. Just start low, 4 a day, then maybe 6....dont go all out and jump to 10 tabs a day. Bottle is big with 204 tabs.
Too late.....dialing back a bit

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats that fefifo.com | getdiesel.com customer satisfaction at work.

Tell me u logging that sick stack?!?

So I added a few things haha Gonna start this on Monday, any pointers Chuck Diesel ? This'll be my first time using jp8x hardcore and e2-x.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So I added a few things haha Gonna start this on Monday, any pointers Chuck Diesel ? This'll be my first time using jp8x hardcore and e2-x.
nice stash!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The JP8X and the Ether following the instructions on the label, E2-X I have found (1) First thing in the morning and (1) with dinner, 5 days on 2 days off works very well for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Now i see the picture. What Rocket said.

If i think of something else ill edit.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The JP8X and the Ether following the instructions on the label, E2-X I have found (1) First thing in the morning and (1) with dinner, 5 days on 2 days off works very well for me.
Appreciate it! Im looking forward to this stack

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did arms today, haven't did just an arms day in quite awhile, pump was incredible. speaking of pump, I got to do the hump last night and THAT pump was ridiculous....I think using the cpap is increasing blood flow and together with the r4w/dtp v3 things are looking swole[n].

I slept better last night than I can even remember, what a difference a good nights sleep can do!!!