Diesel test hardcore question!

Rakz

Awards
I'm thinking of ordering diesel test hardcore, but I want to know if anyone has done bloodwork after completion of diesel test cycle?

Does testosterone, LH etc. go back to normal, or do you get permanent lower values of something? Some kind of loopback/decrease in hpta function? Would be really good to know!

Thanks in advance.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Since it is a natural product it will go back to normal levels for the individual who supplements with it....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

It boosts your T levels while on the product, and when it's off you return back to normal. It isn't a pro-hormone which suppresses your body while "On-Cycle". No PCT required for DTH

Rakz

Awards
Almost sounds to good to be true! Time to order then. How many caps should I start with? Should I increase the dose after a week?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost sounds to good to be true! Time to order then. How many caps should I start with? Should I increase the dose after a week?
The reviews are quite positive! Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

Dosing directions for DTH are found here Get Diesel Nutrition , and if you want to stack it with Sunami like many are choosing two, the directions are Hardcore Double or Nothing Stack .

Also there is a separate Get Diesel forum where you can find more info Get Diesel Nutrition :cheers:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just follow the directions and after a bit titrate up or down to your liking. I was taking DTH and Sunami. I found I was happiest at 4 DTH and 3 Sunami a day, but I didn't just jump straight to that.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
The latest DTH formula rocks too...the red tablets....heck I only require 2 caps/day and I feel great.