DIESEL TEST HARDCORE AND PROCYCLE AVAILABILITY FEB 2010

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Ok that was funny as hell

lmfao I like this guy
:yo:what it do, WhatsaRoid? I see you too, big homie. I see you upgraded the navi, Trip and Chuck been keepin it one hundred with me from the gate, so everything is love. Just waiting for Frank Lucas(CHUCK) to drop off that BLUE-MAGIC(DTHC):trink26:

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Diesel Test Hardcore will be avail. at limited retailers starting tomorrow, or wed the 24th of March 2010.
Yo Chuck, I checked all the stores linked to from your site on Tuesday and Wesnesday and found nothing except the 240ct at Supplement Central, so I went with that. But then I remembered you said above that you were only doing the 120ct this time around. So I called SC and the rep told me that they had put in an order for it and that it would be in on Monday.

Does this make any sense to you? Perhaps you could point me in the right direction and I can just get it elsewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm super excited to try out your product.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Damn Chuck.....we are just dying to give you our money! I am buying several this time....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo Chuck, I checked all the stores linked to from your site on Tuesday and Wesnesday and found nothing except the 240ct at Supplement Central, so I went with that. But then I remembered you said above that you were only doing the 120ct this time around. So I called SC and the rep told me that they had put in an order for it and that it would be in on Monday.

Does this make any sense to you? Perhaps you could point me in the right direction and I can just get it elsewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm super excited to try out your product.
sup central and a1 usually dont have what they say they have u have to call them. I will put DTH up for order at fefifo later tonight and one other retailer will have it in stock today, they running a 2 bottle combo with free r4w. No one else will have it for a while just due to limited availability.

edit: actually just checked, u can get it now.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
sup central and a1 usually dont have what they say they have u have to call them. I will put DTH up for order at fefifo later tonight and one other retailer will have it in stock today, they running a 2 bottle combo with free r4w. No one else will have it for a while just due to limited availability.

edit: actually just checked, u can get it now.
i dont see this being offered at that site.

whats the dealio?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i dont see this being offered at that site.

whats the dealio?
I think their low on the R4W to give out so they only giving it out with DTP, I would call, I'm not sure, but I know they have DTH now.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Even without the ready for war, it is an awesome price! I just ordered some.