Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys, appreciate the encouragement!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used a scoop of diesel fuel and 4 coq diesel, ready and willing-just not so able...convinced my wife to try with her on top, gotta give it more time just wasn't able to get er done-YET!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I used a scoop of diesel fuel and 4 coq diesel, ready and willing-just not so able...convinced my wife to try with her on top, gotta give it more time just wasn't able to get er done-YET!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope things are going well

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You horney old man! let that knee heal a little.
For God sake brother you just had a freakin joint replaced!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You horney old man! let that knee heal a little.
For God sake brother you just had a freakin joint replaced!
Hahahahaha!!! You gotta remember who you're talking to!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He just wants to use the Joint he didn't have replaced!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went to rehab today, things went really well...mobility is much improved over last visit.

came home from rehab and went for it....it was a very pleasant mix of pain and pleasure, lol...the knee hurt like hell, but with COQ DIESEL in me I was possessed to get er done....damn, a whole week without sex, it was pretty intense-not kidding!!!

man, the continuous passive motion machine is incredible, really induces healing...now if only I could find a way to hook it up to my **** ....oh well!!!:saevilw:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
went to rehab today, things went really well...mobility is much improved over last visit.

came home from rehab and went for it....it was a very pleasant mix of pain and pleasure, lol...the knee hurt like hell, but with COQ DIESEL in me I was possessed to get er done....damn, a whole week without sex, it was pretty intense-not kidding!!!

man, the continuous passive motion machine is incredible, really induces healing...now if only I could find a way to hook it up to my **** ....oh well!!!:saevilw:
new invention! passive motion machine for the wiener.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha!!! You gotta remember who you're talking to!
I know right! just had to try to give some advice.
You can lead a horse to water but I cant keep him off the mare.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know right! just had to try to give some advice.
You can lead a horse to water but I cant keep him off the mare.
going without sex is a nightMARE!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And tension control? Maybe hook your fleshlight up to it somehow.
stop that....stop giving me ideas!!!

as if I aint crazy enough already, lol!!!:thinking:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol! If it involves touching your heavily used toy, I'm out! Even if it's just used once.
nah, man...im talking about building a prototype, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Big T's Big .....................

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt We got Get Diesel, Diesel Fuel up in the review section for your final review.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/300293-diesel-fuel-pre.html
yup I saw that...I can put up a review now---or wait until I finish 1st tub. up to you?

I have been staying over at rehab and using their upper body weight machine, I can't get down to my basement to workout there, lol. been using a scoop of diesel fuel and 2 coq diesel before leaving for rehab-getting a great pump believe it or not....

the rehab people think I'm nutz, I have to admit I been going as heavy as I can just to impress them:439:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup I saw that...I can put up a review now---or wait until I finish 1st tub. up to you?

I have been staying over at rehab and using their upper body weight machine, I can't get down to my basement to workout there, lol. been using a scoop of diesel fuel and 2 coq diesel before leaving for rehab-getting a great pump believe it or not....

the rehab people think I'm nutz, I have to admit I been going as heavy as I can just to impress them:439:
is she cute?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha ^^^^^ you in rehab trying break PRs. Haha
pr's my ass, maxing out those p*ssy assed machines even without my knee, lol....those pt people are easily impressed lol....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
pr's my ass, maxing out those p*ssy assed machines even without my knee, lol....those weenies are easily impressed lol....
Hahahahaha. I want to do rehab on my knee at like the university of North Western or the Chicago Bears practice facility. .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahahahaha. I want to do rehab on my knee at like the university of North Western or the Chicago Bears practice facility. .
the colts had their off season practice facility here in terre haute for a few years, a shyt load of eqiupment/machines, but honestly nifs-national institute for fitness and sports in indy had it beat for a mile...if ever in indy it's a must see/do.

plenty of chicks there too, lol!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
one of them is very cute, but taking coq diesel makes me a whole lot less particular, lol.
I rem when Diesel Test first came out in 2005, one of the first thing I noticed is all the “5” girls became like “9.5s.” I wanted to tag damn near anything that wasn’t an Ogre.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the colts had their off season practice facility here in terre haute for a few years, a shyt load of eqiupment/machines, but honestly nifs-national institute for fitness and sports in indy had it beat for a mile...if ever in indy it's a must see/do.

plenty of chicks there too, lol!!
Cool. I had a cousin at Butler but now she grad I don’t go down there much. Use to go see the Bulls play Indy there also. I’ll get down there this yr bro.

When I was in the Air Force station at the Air Force Academy I use to have access to the Cadet sports facility. It was niiiiice. University of Minnesota got a nice as training facility also. One of my long time customers was a trainer there.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I rem when Diesel Test first came out in 2005, one of the first thing I noticed is all the “5” girls became like “9.5s.” I wanted to tag damn near anything that wasn’t an Ogre.
I should probably stay away from this stuff then! at my age a 3 to you would probably be a 9 to me!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool. I had a cousin at Butler but now she grad I don’t go down there much. Use to go see the Bulls play Indy there also. I’ll get down there this yr bro.

When I was in the Air Force station at the Air Force Academy I use to have access to the Cadet sports facility. It was niiiiice. University of Minnesota got a nice as training facility also. One of my long time customers was a trainer there.
man, I bet that air force academy was fantastic...of all the branches of military air force gets the best stuff...hell you dawg's even eat off real china, lol.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When I was at OU the weight facility was sweet! Went with a buddy's son on a visit since he couldn't make it. Now it's just crazy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Leave the review when you are done with the tub, that way you have a really good feel for it.

I like that extra motivation when someone is watching you !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Leave the review when you are done with the tub, that way you have a really good feel for it.

I like that extra motivation when someone is watching you !!
will do....yeah, I usually workout alone in my basement, had to tone it down a bit with a audience watching, lol.

they are doing me a solid by letting me do this, so didn't want to cause any issues with a lot of grunting and groaning:261:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had my wife drag me up some 20's from basement, can't believe I didn't plan in advance...hey 20's are better than nothing and were all I wanted my wife to carry upstairs!!!

didn't use diesel fuel today-debating rather or not to take 3 coq diesel and go for sex tonight---sounds like a plan to me!!!

back to rehab tomorrow so i'll get a somewhat decent workout on their machines. probably gained a few pounds, but not worried-as soon as my knee is healed I will be able to do cardio again, pretty excited about that!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excited about Cardio.... maybe that should have operated on your head !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only do it for the eating thing!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
had a good day at rehab yesterday, I'm now walking with no crutches!!!

drank a scoop of diesel fuel and popped 3 coq diesel before leaving...afterwards spent time on their upper body weight machine, the coq diesel is a great boner supp but I got a great pump form it also-a twofer....after leaving rehab I put part deux of coq diesel to work....still putting the wife on top, but I aint complaining!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Making a Come Back, I Love It!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Making a Come Back, I Love It!!
thanks Rocket3015.....working as hard as I dare to without risking a setback. I aint getting all crazy or nothing[I waited a long time for this], but I am pushing myself pretty hard.