justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3.5/5

Thank you to Rocket for sending me a small bag of this product to try out.
Aside from the review, I have to say, I absolutely love watermelon and this hit the flavor point dead center.

My review is 3.5/5.0

review of ****.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to Rocket for sending me a small bag of this product to try out.
Aside from the review, I have to say, I absolutely love watermelon and this hit the flavor point dead center.

My review is 3.5/5.0

didn't you read the label before using?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
didn't you read the label before using?
I don't understand your question.
I was offered a sample, so I accepted, then asked to review it so I did.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't understand your question.
I was offered a sample, so I accepted, then asked to review it so I did.
I can only assume he means that the label says “contains ~300mg caffeine per serving” towards the bottom of the label below the supplement facts?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can only assume he means that the label says “contains ~300mg caffeine per serving” towards the bottom of the label below the supplement facts?
What label? I got a ghetto baggy of it, and am relying on a label off the internet where it has nothing of the sort listed.
How about the Yohimbe? Tucking that in the list of 19 obviously out of order dosed ingredients is ridiculous. I was being generous with a 3.5 and actually rated it a 4 by rounding it up because there is no provision for a 3.5

Feel free to leave your own reviews.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What label? I got a ghetto baggy of it, and am relying on a label off the internet where it has nothing of the sort listed.
How about the Yohimbe? Tucking that in the list of 19 obviously out of order dosed ingredients is ridiculous. I was being generous with a 3.5 and actually rated it a 4 by rounding it up because there is no provision for a 3.5

Feel free to leave your own reviews.
Haha, I am by no means trying to defend the formula of the product (anyone will tell you I’ve gotten into it with Chuck a good bit in the past), just trying to answer a question you had about the product (the label does give an approximate caffeine content, at least the one on the site does).

I’ll see myself out now I suppose. The negative reps you gave me seems a little excessive, but whatever man. Sorry for trying to clear up a question you had about a product you used...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I am by no means trying to defend the formula of the product (anyone will tell you I’ve gotten into it with Chuck a good bit in the past), just trying to answer a question you had about the product (the label does give an approximate caffeine content, at least the one on the site does).

I’ll see myself out now I suppose. The negative reps you gave me seems a little excessive, but whatever man. Sorry for trying to clear up a question you had about a product you used...
lol...i'll give you some reps on recharge...he can neg rep me all he wants, lol.

btw-I always research products before I use them!!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am curious how 3 gms of carbs yields 30 calories......

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

First off I must say I am a Rep for Get Diesel Nutrition, but I will give this an honest review

Taste 5/5; I am not a big fan (or I wasn't) of Watermelon Flavor, but I find this perfect, not tart, not sweet, just smooth and refreshing

Mixability 5/5; Mixes very easy in a shaker cup, No Grit, No Floaties

Formula: 3/5; Like Most I would like to see an open label, but I understand you can't give away your trade secrets

Workout 4/5; I have been using this for the last two weeks, I must say the fist week I had some great workouts but I missed the Pump. This formula hits pretty fast but very smooth, I almost could not feel it but my body/brain sad go and I had great workouts with no crash, Reps felt easy and weights light. The second week I added in a scoop of Get Diesel NOS Ether, welcome back pumps !! I must say I have had some of the best workouts I have had all winter with this combo. I gave this the 4 because I feel most people will want to add something for the pump.

Value; For less than $1 per serving this has to be one of the best Values on the market!!

DIESEL FUEL by GET DIESEL Preworkout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4/5

taste...diesel nailed it, best tasting watermelon since og extend

mixability...no issues, a few shakes in mixer cup and good to go

pump...as a solo product not much, but when I added diesel coq diesel pumps were very good, not to mention bedroom results

stim...i'm a heavy stim user/abuser[normally]. I usually get up take my pre do workout then got to work...but during this run I had knee replacement surgery and had no reason for heavy stims...I used diesel fuel on rehab days and stayed over to use upper body weight machine, the 350mg caffeine was a lot less than what I normally would use but as my body adjusted it worked out real well.

side notes...I felt real nice and got a good boost from diesel fuel, and with most diesel products had improved 'dumps', at least one good poop daily and often 2.

very nice low stim product that still gives a decent boost...add in something like coq diesel or nos ether and good to go!!!