Dienedrone Questions

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
After reading some sucessful logs on Dienedrone, I was thinking of giving it a go. I will be trying to add some mass while keeping the bf% in check or possibly lose a few points. I saw a few people on the board here added about 10lbs using this compound. If I can do the same I will be one happy mofo. I will run it solo to see how it works for me.

As for PCT i was thinking

1. Mass FX as a test booster
2. Hyperdrol X2 as an AI
3. Lean FX as an anti cort.
Is this ok as a pct for this compound?
Was also thinking maybe Reversitol from IForce or aPCT from AX.

Also since it is not a methyl, do i need cycle support?
And if anyone can help with dosing that will be greatly appreciated also.

If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to add. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
u havent read enough if thats ur PCT
but yes Dienedrone is a milder compound

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
well maybe i missed something. I was looking into an OTC pct since it is one of the milder ph's. I'm open to suggestions. I am fairly new to the ph world but I am reading as much I can and very willing to listen to solid advice.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
is there anyone with experience with this compound that can help out?

fernalfers

Awards
Dienedrone is a Tren compound. And can cause leaky nips (prolactin issues) and other gyno related symptoms. Adding P-5-P,L-Dopa, or even Chasteberry will help with prevention if used during cycle.

I would personally use a SERM. Clomid works well with Tren compounds. I am doing a cycle of P-Plex and Dienedrone This is what my cycle looks like. Maybe you can get a few ideas.

Week 1: P-Plex 30mg
Week 2: P-Plex 30mg
Week 3: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 4: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 5: Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 6: Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg

On Cycle:

Cycle Support
P-5-P
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Chasteberry
Taurine

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/50/50 (week 1-4)
Post Cycle Support (week 1-4)
Inhibit-E (Start week 3 until done tapering off slowly)
Lean Fx (Start week 3 until done)
Continued Cycle Support (Throughout PCT)

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
thanks bro for the input i appreciate it. I see you have the lean fx in there also. I spoke with another board member also that had run dienedrone solo and he used reversitol in his pct. I read also about the l-dopa and chasteberry. I have a bottle of powerfull on hand which has l-dopa in it already and says in its profile that it helps with the prolactin issues so i was thinking of maybe stacking that with the dienedrone so it may help with any issues that may arise. Also i will also throw in some chasteberry if needed.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well maybe i missed something. I was looking into an OTC pct since it is one of the milder ph's. I'm open to suggestions. I am fairly new to the ph world but I am reading as much I can and very willing to listen to solid advice.
this compound is not methylated so when one speaks of its mildness they are refering to its hepatoxicity not its ability to shut down hpta....it will suppress you like any other product and a serm should be used in pct...

Dienedrone is a Tren compound. And can cause leaky nips (prolactin issues) and other gyno related symptoms. Adding P-5-P,L-Dopa, or even Chasteberry will help with prevention if used during cycle.

I would personally use a SERM. Clomid works well with Tren compounds. I am doing a cycle of P-Plex and Dienedrone This is what my cycle looks like. Maybe you can get a few ideas.

Week 1: P-Plex 30mg
Week 2: P-Plex 30mg
Week 3: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 4: P-Plex 30mg/Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 5: Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg
Week 6: Dienedrone(Tren) 100mg

On Cycle:

Cycle Support
P-5-P
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C
Chasteberry
Taurine

PCT:

Clomid 100/100/50/50 (week 1-4)
Post Cycle Support (week 1-4)
Inhibit-E (Start week 3 until done tapering off slowly)
Lean Fx (Start week 3 until done)
Continued Cycle Support (Throughout PCT)
dienedrone is not a tren compound...it is a dienalone compound....estra 4 9 converts to dienalone...which will give you lean mass and strength gains very similar to trenbolone thus why many users have labeled it tren....but it has nothing to do with tren at all and since it only has an rba of 17 at the p receptor it can not be labled a progestin....

fernalfers

Awards
dienedrone is not a tren compound...it is a dienalone compound....estra 4 9 converts to dienalone...which will give you lean mass and strength gains very similar to trenbolone thus why many users have labeled it tren....but it has nothing to do with tren at all and since it only has an rba of 17 at the p receptor it can not be labled a progestin....
Thanks Mooch. Learn something new everyday on these forums.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
AromeX is sufficient on its own? wow i would have never guessed that. thank you my man for the input.