dexter87

Awards
Let me know how this looks…

Week 1: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 2: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 3: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 4: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone

Support supps: cycle support, bulk 1-carboxy, p-5-p and vitex if necessary

Pct: toremifene citrate 120/90/60/30 and Lean Xtreme for cort blocker starting week 3

Does anyone think PSC is necessary?

And what about some feedback using Alpha Sustain as an otc hcg? Is it necessary with this set up?

Could I possibly extend the length of cycle with the Sustain w/o much of an increase in sides?

I prefer to aire on the side of caution regarding dosing. I’ve done a couple pulses and responded well at 20 mg so I figured I’d give a straight, full month a shot. This would be a first using a SERM so any input would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance guys...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would run that for 6 weeks myself, and that's a low dose of dienedrone (but it may be enough for you).

dexter87

Awards
Yea luckily I'm a quick responder. I'm pretty familiar with epi but the dienedrone is new to me and I'm a little unsure hearing about how hard of shutdown it has due to its progestinal character.. You think 50 mg is low enough to avoid a major shutdown but enough to keep a functional constant blood conc.?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yea luckily I'm a quick responder. I'm pretty familiar with epi but the dienedrone is new to me and I'm a little unsure hearing about how hard of shutdown it has due to its progestinal character.. You think 50 mg is low enough to avoid a major shutdown but enough to keep a functional constant blood conc.?
50mg should be enough to see some improvement, especially in a stack. i would push for 100mg personally, as 90-120mg is the sweet spot for most.

shut down can happen on this, but my libido actually increases while on this compound. half life of dienedrone is around 8 hours.

dexter87

Awards
Sounds like a plan... I'll give the 20 epi/50 estra a shot the first week reevaluate after that

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan... I'll give the 20 epi/50 estra a shot the first week reevaluate after that
sounds good. also, i must add here, you should expect an increase in your strength on a weekly basis - always push to do better, even if its adding 5-10 pounds on to your bench. some of my strength gains were small, others went up by 15 pounds over the course of one week - and that was a dumbell exercise.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how this looks…

Week 1: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 2: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 3: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone
Week 4: 20 mg epi – 50 mg dienedrone

Support supps: cycle support, bulk 1-carboxy, p-5-p and vitex if necessary

Pct: toremifene citrate 120/90/60/30 and Lean Xtreme for cort blocker starting week 3

Does anyone think PSC is necessary?

And what about some feedback using Alpha Sustain as an otc hcg? Is it necessary with this set up?

Could I possibly extend the length of cycle with the Sustain w/o much of an increase in sides?

I prefer to aire on the side of caution regarding dosing. I’ve done a couple pulses and responded well at 20 mg so I figured I’d give a straight, full month a shot. This would be a first using a SERM so any input would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance guys...
i would run that for 6 weeks myself, and that's a low dose of dienedrone (but it may be enough for you).
What is the point in stacking these two? In other words, what do you expect to gain out of using two different compounds rather than just upping the dosage of one?

dexter87

Awards
I'm assuming one being androgenic vs anabolic it would be a good combo.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
What is the point in stacking these two? In other words, what do you expect to gain out of using two different compounds rather than just upping the dosage of one?
its a very common stack now. i suspect its because most people can't increase tren above 120mg without getting bad sides.

dexter87

Awards
The epi is dht based and the estra is a 19-nor so I figured the high androgenic character of the epi will out weigh the low androgrenic character of the estra?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
The epi is dht based and the estra is a 19-nor so I figured the high androgenic character of the epi will out weigh the low androgrenic character of the estra?
The effects of the 19-nor compound seem to be quite androgenic in nature...wouldn't you say?

dexter87

Awards
I'm strictly saying from a theoretical perspective its a 19-nor which should have a low androgenic character whereas epi is dht based so it would need to have a high androgenic character. That being said, we all know in the real world things have a propensity to go a bit different. So thats why I bounce ideas off you guys first :)