Did we say 25% off? Oops...We meant 30% ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good idea not spamming, Rodge. For I am super mod and I will crush you! Muhahahahaha!

:laugh:

Speaking of more room for supps; I was cleaning the house, today and I finally moved my supp bins into the storage closet. They've been in the kitchen for easier access. Ugh, that was a pain. Two 45-gallon rubbermaid tubs and then a box of almost equal size full, sitting on top of them.

I cannot wait until I move into a house so I can build my supplement storage closet with shelving. I may put a small window unit in it, too, to keep it cold, all the time ;)
I have barely half of that and people call me an addict... my god I need to move back home to Hawaii..... build up my stash....

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have barely half of that and people call me an addict... my god I need to move back home to Hawaii..... build up my stash....
I have an entire closet downstairs dedicated to my stash. Its starting to get very crowded inside it. I am definitely a supplement hoarder....:)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have an entire closet downstairs dedicated to my stash. Its starting to get very crowded inside it. I am definitely a supplement hoarder....:)
Pics or it didn't happen :sly:

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Aaaand 50 has been hit ... yay! :)

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man lol.
no spam prz. Unless it's the cooked kind. Then i'll take a spam musubi.. not cause I like um but because I miss them from home ; ;
Oh my god I love spam egg musubi. I might make some tonight now that you gave me thinking about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man lol.
no spam prz. Unless it's the cooked kind. Then i'll take a spam musubi.. not cause I like um but because I miss them from home ; ;
one of my friends i used to hunt with liked to put a can of spam on radiator, then when we got to our spot he could have hot spam!!!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
one of my friends i used to hunt with liked to put a can of spam on radiator, then when we got to our spot he could have hot spam!!!
What a good idea.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh my god I love spam egg musubi. I might make some tonight now that you gave me thinking about it.
HAHAH!! Spam, the most eaten meat of Hawaii. lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to those that have joined the 50 post club!! 30% off to you guys! :cheers:

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Now that I'm up there I have to figure out what I want to order. LOL decisions decisions, although it's good timing, running out of 2 different proteins and completely out of bars.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hit 50 in my sleep

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAH!! Spam, the most eaten meat of Hawaii. lol.
Ugh, no thanks. Ahi steak for me! :yumyum:

And for those wanting protein - Rocky Road W2BM is the best protein I've ever had (beats out Trutein for me, which was a longstanding favorite and is still delicious).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now that I'm up there I have to figure out what I want to order. LOL decisions decisions, although it's good timing, running out of 2 different proteins and completely out of bars.
transaderm and n2slin are very nice, i also like hcgenerate and bridge-you can't go wrong with any of them!!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
any expiration on the discount code?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
ohhh im def gonna use it, just broke atm..

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
My Cart Looks like :

1 W2BM Choc Fudge 1lb
1 W2BM Van Caramel 1lb
1 W2BM PB Crunch 1LB
2 Better Protein Bars (original)

I was going to do a 5lber of Rocky Road since it's so highly recommended, but I've found w/ the 5lb tubs that I get tired of them and then not as motivated to have protein (other than baking with it). If I get the 3 lb at least I have some variety :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I do this promo?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
My Cart Looks like :

1 W2BM Choc Fudge 1lb
1 W2BM Van Caramel 1lb
1 W2BM PB Crunch 1LB
2 Better Protein Bars (original)

I was going to do a 5lber of Rocky Road since it's so highly recommended, but I've found w/ the 5lb tubs that I get tired of them and then not as motivated to have protein (other than baking with it). If I get the 3 lb at least I have some variety :)
Creatine + Need2slin :-D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Can I do this promo?
Any new account in Feb. If you aren't new I'd message Angel or SupplementJunkie and I bet they'd hook you up some way. NTBM seems to take care of their customers. I had an issue and emailed support and it was promptly answered on a SUNDAY no less!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Creatine + Need2slin :-D
I would do N2S, but I'm going to be logging Fat Free on BB.com :D
Creatine I haven't delved into just yet. Maybe I'll hold off and order next week (when I get paid), up the order a little. Not sure about the whole orange tang flavor though. LOL

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh, no thanks. Ahi steak for me! :yumyum:

And for those wanting protein - Rocky Road W2BM is the best protein I've ever had (beats out Trutein for me, which was a longstanding favorite and is still delicious).
Im waiting for Ahi Poke.... omg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im waiting for Ahi Poke.... omg
I am unfamiliar. Explain!

And I had an awesome ahi burger and fries at a little place right next to the Foodland between Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And I had an awesome ahi burger and fries at a little place right next to the Foodland between Haleiwa and Waimea Bay.
My grandparents used to live up that road on pupukea. Lol. I've been to that foodland so many times!!
Also, never been to that bar stopstalking... I may have to check it out ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll post a pic later. I gotta sleep lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine! Go to sleep! Dream of Hello Kitty and vending machines with beer in them (or has King of The Hill been lying to me?!).

And I shall come hang out with you at that same Foodland. I loved that island.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else join up at NTBM forums lately to capitalize on the 30% off?!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
sucks no more transaderm tho - was about to take advantage of that..
def gonna try me some hcgen....possibly bridge as well

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Still haven't hit 50 lol I'm so busy with school! I can't wait though because they got lots of goodies I'm going to need! N2Slin transaderm forma hella lol maybe some more stuff who knows!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still haven't hit 50 lol I'm so busy with school! I can't wait though because they got lots of goodies I'm going to need! N2Slin transaderm forma hella lol maybe some more stuff who knows!!
Just a heads up NTBM is carrying transaderm anymore you have to get it through ruthless. Forma and hella are at mrsupps so need2slin is the only one at the NTBM store. You should hcgenerate and gear if you haven't already

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some more new members over at NTBM forums and 30% off at the store! :D

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Finally placing an order today! Yay!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Definitely some protein and some bars ... other than that I'm not sure.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely some protein and some bars ... other than that I'm not sure.
Those are great choices. The Rocky Road is the tastiest protein I've ever had, and of course the protein bars are incredible!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ricks not kidding on how good the rocky road protein is. I love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am ordering the bars next time-for sure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.