Did Gregg Valentino do synthol ?

Did Gregg Valentino do synthol ?

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Gregg Valentino swears that his arms are from constant oil injections from gear, but not from synthol.

Discuss.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a pro bodybuilder on another forum who swears Valentino's biceps were custom-made implants: synthol alone won't get 'em like that.

Let's also note that Synthol is constantly injected oil. Only difference between synthol and regular oil is that synthol takes a much much longer time to clear; hence, the people who inject synthol with steroids in it are ****ing morons because the steroid needs to get into the bloodstream and pass through the liver to become "activated".

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
now that I think about that, it makes sense. However, his biceps/arms are not symmetrical which would occur if there were implants.

either way they are ugly as hell

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Vic Martinez shoots synthol in his rear delts.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, yeah. Valentino looks horrible.

Part of the reason his arms are so messed up, is because he had a hematoma (sp?) in one of his biceps, was a retard and tried to "fix it" himself. Doctors ended up having to cut out the infected section of his bicep. The moron used to use dirty needles.

Deegin

Awards
There's a pro bodybuilder on another forum who swears Valentino's biceps were custom-made implants: synthol alone won't get 'em like that.
If I'm not mistaken, I saw in a documentary one time that he tore his right bicep at one point (hence the valley in the middle), which I'm not sure would happen if they were strictly implants.

Edit: You're right, it wasn't a tear and he did try to fix it himself. I remember now.

Deegin

Awards
The moron used to use dirty needles.
Yeah, I remember him saying that on numerous occasions he would accidently drop a filled needle on the floor, pick it up and still use it.. ugh why would you do that?! :sick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah. Valentino looks horrible.

Part of the reason his arms are so messed up, is because he had a hematoma (sp?) in one of his biceps, was a retard and tried to "fix it" himself. Doctors ended up having to cut out the infected section of his bicep. The moron used to use dirty needles.

Damn sinner, it is Sat. night how come you are pimpin' the women ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh, no one's in town this weekend. I'm stuck at the University for the summer while everyone is at home.

Vtaper

Awards
Synthol? No way! Valantino injected cell-tech straight to the muscle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Eh, no one's in town this weekend. I'm stuck at the University for the summer while everyone is at home.
My friend is in the same situation at school too.

He did use synthol IMO. That pic above is also flattering. Usually he had no vascularity.
He DID cause the damage himself.
He did try to get it fixed.
And if memory serves me he does/did get a small implant, BUT i cant be held to that one.

PM him over at MD he shows up once in awhile.
Perosnally, people ahte on him to much. Let the man be, he knows what he did, he knows alot of people laugh at him, he is a hero in his own mind.

On a nice note, his physique "pre transformation" was great. He used to compete, still could have if he didnt get ahead full of steam and do what he did.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Back before he went "mutant", he was a decently proportioned bodybuilder, and I believe he did a lot of competing in strongman.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he used to be real serious from what I have seen, I agree let him be at this point.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He had damn good arms back in the day too.Def a strong point.He swears he never used synthol.I believe he even said it wasn't around back when he got his arms that big.Who knows?I don't see why he would lie about it when he's so truthfull about many other things.But again,who knows?I like his column.It seems anyone would be honored to have him as a friend.Just seems like a guy that would put himself through hell just for someone else to get a bit of pleasure out of life.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Whatever it is, implants, synthol, etc....those arms aren't just 'muscle' only.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh, its site injections alright.....

holy

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Didn't Gregg Valentino say before he used to empty entire vials into his arms at a time ? If so, interesting.....

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Implants. Oil will stretch the fascia but you eventually need to grow into the new space. So your arms get more muscular and fill in where the oil once was...

...if you were to repeat this process to the extreme as claimed by G.V. then your arms to reach that huge size would also be very muscular and a lot stronger then G.V.'s currently are.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
OMG! I just saw that clip with Gregg Valentino in the restaurant where he was saying in one hand they have the thumbs up, and under the table they have the middle finger up.

That was awesome !

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I have met him a few times as my gym owner is very good friends with him. I have been told by a few people that it was either the 50mg eq, or the 50mg prop that he shot ungodly amounts of into his bis. So basically it is just synthol with a little gear in it if you want to look at it that way. Last i heard they were using him to promote bigger faster stronger around the NYC area. His arms are not my cup of tea, but whether he is famous or infamous he got enough publicity that their are 10 threads on every board about him.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I'd say to him if I had the chance...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now you're just being silly. Can you flex oil?

Implants are inserted under the muscle.
I have just seen him flex his arms and I don't think implants would flex like that.I have no clue,it's not everyday you meet some built guy with implants.I can see an oil filled muscle flexing like normal.I personally can't see a muscle that has that huge of an implant under,inside,on top,beside,whatever,flexing like normal.But really,IDK.......

Also one said he's not that strong.I have read his bb curls are pretty damn high.Ofcourse it could be fake and all,but that number was more than most can bench.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I have just seen him flex his arms and I don't think implants would flex like that.I have no clue,it's not everyday you meet some built guy with implants.I can see an oil filled muscle flexing like normal.I personally can't see a muscle that has that huge of an implant under,inside,on top,beside,whatever,flexing like normal.But really,IDK.......

Also one said he's not that strong.I have read his bb curls are pretty damn high.Ofcourse it could be fake and all,but that number was more than most can bench.
You seem to be up on the MD guys. Didn't Palumbo mention in passing that Greg's arms came from implants?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You seem to be up on the MD guys. Didn't Palumbo mention in passing that Greg's arms came from implants?
Yeah I love MD.I'm almost positive I have heard that before about dave palumbo saying that.Like I said earlier,I have no experience or knowledge with implants.But when I have seen him flex his arms,they pop the fvck up!Lika an actual muscle.I feel,a huge implant would interfere with this......No?I don't see why he(Gregg)would lie about them,but who knows.I mean what does he have to loose or gain from it?No one realy repsects him for his arms........

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love MD.I'm almost positive I have heard that before about dave palumbo saying that.Like I said earlier,I have no experience or knowledge with implants.But when I have seen him flex his arms,they pop the fvck up!Lika an actual muscle.I feel,a huge implant would interfere with this......No?I don't see why he(Gregg)would lie about them,but who knows.I mean what does he have to loose or gain from it?No one realy repsects him for his arms........
Well I think Greg has said multiple things on multiple occassions including that it wasn't oil it was just large amounts of oil-based steroids.

I think if you were to use implants you would start with a smaller one and have it stretch the arms and then go back and have it replaced with a large one...maybe you do that several times?

I think there is a stigma attached to implants. Everyone laughs at the guys who get pec implants but nobody cares about synthol so who knows....maybe thats why.

Maybe he makes a living off of being infamous like some pointed out already and so keeping it a mystery means people are still interested in "the ramblin freak".

It seems to me that Dave Palumbo just kind of mentioned it matter of factly like he knew it as fact but had no interest in the topic.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it clearly has us talking about him,but the truth is,I like the guy for what I see through his article,interviews,and in his little clips on the net.I just saw the tyra show one and I always think he's a cool guy.But maybe I wouldn't know who he is if it wasn't for his arms?I heard him say in one of his interviews to someone else that synthol wasn't even around when he got that big.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Well it clearly has us talking about him,but the truth is,I like the guy for what I see through his article,interviews,and in his little clips on the net.I just saw the tyra show one and I always think he's a cool guy.But maybe I wouldn't know who he is if it wasn't for his arms?I heard him say in one of his interviews to someone else that synthol wasn't even around when he got that big.
Yeah I like him too. Very entertaining guy...like you said he seems pretty cool.

We should take him out drinking one night...maybe we'd pass out and wake up the next morning with huge-assed arms. :)

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
The Man Whose Arms Exploded videos on youtube are great... ive watched all of them numerous times... part 3 is a goodie still makes me cringe a bit

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like him too. Very entertaining guy...like you said he seems pretty cool.

We should take him out drinking one night...maybe we'd pass out and wake up the next morning with huge-assed arms. :)
Ya know he says he never drank,smoked,or used any drugs.Never......He pointed out how he has never even tasted wine,and he's italian.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Gregg thinks he's a Godfather extra b/c he is Italian.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reaper, clear your PM box.

What happened to Box's thread?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I had a thread here in general chat about this. I think boxmeman deleted his thread which caused all traces of the comments in it to be deleted. Coincidently it disappeared during the time he was online today.

Deleted thread, no explanation. Shady as f-ck. I deleted some PMs.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
dood he sells synthol on his website. what does that tell u

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
whorein out for the good of retards

looks at these fukkin knuckleheads.......... I would smash a beer bottle in that kids face for bein a dumb *****

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
really paw paw................ your like 65.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
nice tats dood. The needle didnt pop your arms?