JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Bloodwork?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
how oftern r u going to check bp mike?
checking it every sat, 92/59 @ 79 beats a minute, hopefully once a week will be good enough.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You feeling it yet? Maybe I just respond stupid well, but I just did a tester/pulse cycle Monday. Loaded with 10mg Mon/20mg Tues. Wed/off Thursday 20mg and I am up 6lbs... This was more of just a "test" to see how I respond, but I genuinely wasn't expecing to go from 168 monday morning to to almost 174 this morning (6 days). I actually "felt" it kick in about an hour after my first 10mg dose... I'm not going to continue the "cycle" mainly because I am not prepared for it right now, but damn I love how jacked I look all the time haha!

Enjoy the cycle, CARB LOAD LIKE NO OTHER... Seriously, no joke, I had to maintain a retarded amount of carbs just to feel "right". The more carbs I ate, the bigger I grew.
I noticed i didnt get tired in the gym, and i dont feel hungry when i should, but i dont have a problem eating, i wasnt able to check my weight this morning as i was running late for work, i'll be judging my weight gains after my morning business haha, but this is only day 3 so yeah, my skin feels tighter today though. Yeah i'll be eating a ton of carbs.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 3
So today is ab day, i'll be taking 10mg sd with some natty pnut and fish oil, wash it down with 2 grams of LCLT about a hour before workout,
sit-up - 3 sets of 20 with 20lb dumbbell on chest
flutter kicks - 3 sets of 1 minute
leg raises - 3 sets of 15
Planks - 3 sets of 1 minute
Serratus work
Rotator Cuff work
Internal Rotation - 3 sets of 25 resistance tube
External Rotation - 3 sets of 25 resistance tube

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
blood work will be after pct, unless i feel sick or something is wrong on cycle.
Ya at least you're getting it done..it baffles me when people do harsh cycles and don't get any bloodwork because they "feel" fine

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Day 3
So today is ab day, i'll be taking 10mg sd with some natty pnut and fish oil, wash it down with 2 grams of LCLT about a hour before workout,
sit-up - 3 sets of 20 with 20lb dumbbell on chest
flutter kicks - 3 sets of 1 minute
leg raises - 3 sets of 15
Planks - 3 sets of 1 minute
Serratus work
Rotator Cuff work
Internal Rotation - 3 sets of 25 resistance tube
External Rotation - 3 sets of 25 resistance tube
I just added planks to my routine..my gf turned me onto them lol I've always hated doing any kind of ab work but planks really aren't that bad..do you find you get any slight lower back pain when doing them?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I just added planks to my routine..my gf turned me onto them lol I've always hated doing any kind of ab work but planks really aren't that bad..do you find you get any slight lower back pain when doing them?
I dont get back pain, my core burns like a motha****er though, I only did straight planks, not side ones. I hate abs too bro.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Man your bp seems crazy low! Maybe it's just because my normal bp is more like 120-125/60-65 idk. "Normal" is like 120/80.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Man your bp seems crazy low! Maybe it's just because my normal bp is more like 120-125/60-65 idk. "Normal" is like 120/80.
Ya mine averages about 115/65

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
oh yeah, maybe i should check it the old fashioned way, i've been using the machine @ my local pharmacy...but everytime i go to doc its around 90/60...i'll see if i can find the arm wrap and do it myself. I never said i was normal, lol.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 4 +3 pounds (175)

10mg sd down with 2 fish oils, natty pnut butter on toast, 400mg 4AD down with some LCLT. I'm feeling pumped today, not sure if the sd is kicking in just yet or its ALL the carbs i've been consuming, today i ate @ 4am,6am,8am,9:15am,11am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, and i'm feeling like i need to eat again. Anyway, today is a easy gym night, just cardio, if i change my mind and lift i'll edit this later. Peace bro's

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Just cardio, 5000 + strides on eliptical, lots of cute girls to look @... Now time to eat and grow.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Just cardio, 5000 + strides on eliptical, lots of cute girls to look @... Now time to eat and grow.
Always helps to have some eye candy, except for when I'm at the gym with my gf..then I just get caught looking too much lol

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Always helps to have some eye candy, except for when I'm at the gym with my gf..then I just get caught looking too much lol
same, she was with me but doing stairstepper...ahh dude my gym is so over crowded, people using the bench press's for story time, ****ing annoying.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 5
10mg SD down with 2 fish oils and natty pnutbutter sandwich. 400mg 4AD washed down with LCLT and taurine, both @ 2 grams.
Today is a rest day, so far just a huge increase in hunger, next week will be more intense in workouts.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
same, she was with me but doing stairstepper...ahh dude my gym is so over crowded, people using the bench press's for story time, ****ing annoying.
Yea drives me crazy. I'm spoiled, one of the gyms I go to is almost empty so I never have to wait, then I go with my girl to her gym and it's a crowded ass planet fitness..I get so irritated lol

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
any sides yet??
Increased libido, Increased Hunger, No negative sides to speak, no strength yet hopefully soon.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
DAY 6
10mg SD with 2 fish oils, natty pnut butter 400mg 4AD, 2 grams taurine and LCLT UPPER BODY today!!!
35 minute walk to gym
Bench Press - 2 warm up set of 12 @ 135lbs, 3 working Sets of 10 @ 155lbs
Incline Bench Press - 3 sets of 8 @ 135lbs
Face pulls - 4 sets of 15 @ 25lbs
Rear Delt flye - 3 sets of 12 @ 40lbs
Lat pulldown - 3 sets of 12 @ 110lbs
Low cable Row - 3 sets of 12 @ 120lbs
Bicep Pullups - body weight for 8 reps, superset with low cable curl for 12 reps @ 60lbs - 3 sets
Tricep Cable pressdown - 3 sets of 12 @ 110lbs
Low Cable Reverse Curl - 2 sets of 8 @ 45lbs
High Cable wrist Curl down - 3 sets of 12 @ 65lbs

Feeling real good about the workout, my bench is slowly getting back to normal, 185lb-205lb should be my working set on bench so hopefully by next week i'll be on that. SD will be up to 20mg on Sat looking forward to that, still waiting for the "ON" Feeling no complaints so far. Confidence is up and getting looks from the ladies and this is just the beginning. I'm out to go grub, peace bro's!!

rockme

rockme

Awards
DAY 6
10mg SD with 2 fish oils, natty pnut butter 400mg 4AD, 2 grams taurine and LCLT UPPER BODY today!!!
35 minute walk to gym
Bench Press - 2 warm up set of 12 @ 135lbs, 3 working Sets of 10 @ 155lbs
Incline Bench Press - 3 sets of 8 @ 135lbs
Face pulls - 4 sets of 15 @ 25lbs
Rear Delt flye - 3 sets of 12 @ 40lbs
Lat pulldown - 3 sets of 12 @ 110lbs
Low cable Row - 3 sets of 12 @ 120lbs
Bicep Pullups - body weight for 8 reps, superset with low cable curl for 12 reps @ 60lbs - 3 sets
Tricep Cable pressdown - 3 sets of 12 @ 110lbs
Low Cable Reverse Curl - 2 sets of 8 @ 45lbs
High Cable wrist Curl down - 3 sets of 12 @ 65lbs

Feeling real good about the workout, my bench is slowly getting back to normal, 185lb-205lb should be my working set on bench so hopefully by next week i'll be on that. SD will be up to 20mg on Sat looking forward to that, still waiting for the "ON" Feeling no complaints so far. Confidence is up and getting looks from the ladies and this is just the beginning. I'm out to go grub, peace bro's!!
Excellent bro. Sounds like its having a positive impact on your well being. Planning on running my first cycle soon with SD. Will be following closely. Good luck

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Subbed! good call on the 4ad! My next sd cycle Im thinking about running m1d black as a test base. Looks squared away enjoy the crazy sd strength!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Excellent bro. Sounds like its having a positive impact on your well being. Planning on running my first cycle soon with SD. Will be following closely. Good luck
welcome aboard, ill try and keep it as detailed as I can, ask any questions you want and ill try and answer them if the log doesn't.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Subbed! good call on the 4ad! My next sd cycle Im thinking about running m1d black as a test base. Looks squared away enjoy the crazy sd strength!
its about time you joined...haha. Yeah I wasn't sure about the 4ad as I couldn't find any logs or actual experience with it, but man my libido is crazy high right now, my sac is fuller, and the boners are so hard they almost hurt, lmao. Ill have to look into M1D not familiar with that. I cant wait for the strength.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
You will notice a difference at 20mg... It was everything I could do not to tell you to jump up to 20mg if 10mg was "fine". Just make sure your getting plenty of complex carbs. My arms love potatoes...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You will notice a difference at 20mg... It was everything I could do not to tell you to jump up to 20mg if 10mg was "fine". Just make sure your getting plenty of complex carbs. My arms love potatoes...
This

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
Glad to hear shiit is going well bro, have you tried to pass your last bench max you posted the video of?

GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
^ These *******s need to be taken out back and beaten haha. It seems like these are always the guys you see doing the same exercises everyday and never once see them doing legs

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Glad to hear shiit is going well bro, have you tried to pass your last bench max you posted the video of?
Not yet, once i can get a working set of 205 for 10 reps going or 225 for 8 i'll give it a shot, i still got 3 weeks so i'm fairly confident i'll break it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
So Friday was day 7, no workout except for a 25 min sex session with my girl, we went to a comedy club for about 3 hours and i had mexican food for dinner lol.

Today is Day 8** Starting 20mg of SD today wooohooo...
Woke up a little later, 5:30am had 2 fish oils, half a hearty grain bagel smeared with natty pnut butter, 10mg of SD washed down with a 30 gram protein shake + 2 grams LCLT 3 grams Taurine. With 200mg 4AD - Hit the gym @ 6:35am
5 min elyptical warmup
Squats - 1 set of 135lb for 8 reps, 1 set of 185lb for 6 reps, 3 sets of 205lb for 6 reps, all the way to floor.
Deadlifts - 4 sets of 12 @ 135lbs
Straight Leg Raises - 3 sets of 15
Rotary calf machine - 3 sets of 20 @ 130lbs
Seated Calf Press - 2 sets of 10 @ 90lbs
Standing Calf Press - 2 sets of 12 @ 225lbs Deep facsia stretch after last set
Seated Leg Curl Machine - 3 sets of 8 @ 90lbs
Seated Leg Extention - 3 sets of 10 @ 100lbs

All in all a solid workout, i think its starting to kick in as i looked ripped this morning before eating, and my upper body isnt sore from thursdays workout, usual recover time is 48-72 hours, its only been about 36 hours so enhanced recovery is starting, looking thicker as well. I'lll post my BP afte i go to store and buy more food, gonna down another shake 30 gram protein + 25 gram waixy maze starch, and a bagel with 4oz liquid egg white, 2 strips turkey bacon, and guacamole mmmm breakfast...lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great update bro :-D

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Great update bro :-D
thanks AB, hey do you think I should be working out more? Like more exercises or more sets? I only take about 30-45 sec rest between sets and no more than 2 mins between exercises. So im constantly working it but I feel like I should be doing more. How long do your gym sessions average while on?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Okay so here's my current BP *** 98/66 @ 74 beats a min *** Only difference I notice is when I bend over I can feel the blood rushing to my head but it's not uncomfortable, im just more aware of it. I'll prob post pics next sat... Time for lunch chicken and brown rice with rice milk and mashed potatoes...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so here's my current BP *** 98/66 @ 74 beats a min *** Only difference I notice is when I bend over I can feel the blood rushing to my head but it's not uncomfortable, im just more aware of it. I'll prob post pics next sat... Time for lunch chicken and brown rice with rice milk and mashed potatoes...
Damn that's low lol mines sitting around 130/85

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Remember, you can still overtrain on Roids. Also I rest a min to 2. Being on the goods prevents cortisol. Looks good. My sesh takes an hour when ON

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nah that's good BP, normal is from 90 to 140, where:

90-100: Low Normal
130-140: High Normal

Hypertension(High BP) is over 140, Hypotension(Low BP) is under 90. When I was on hdrol near the end of my cycle I hit about 145 a couple times, crazy. Veins were poppin out everywhere.

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/medicine/blood-pressure-chart.gif

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Remember, you can still overtrain on Roids. Also I rest a min to 2. Being on the goods prevents cortisol. Looks good. My sesh takes an hour when ON
alright, yeah I didn't want to overtrain, but I didn't want to waste the cycle, my total gym session takes about 80 min with warmup and stretch.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
GreenMarine

GreenMarine

Awards
" So Friday was day 7, no workout except for a 25 min sex session with my girl, we went to a comedy club for about 3 hours and i had mexican food for dinner lol. "

Glad to hear somebodys gettin some.. mexican food I mean lol. Sounds like your doing pretty well so far my dude, hows the shoulder holding up? I'm about to be maxin tomorrow I think, ill post the vids if I do.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Glad to hear somebodys gettin some.. mexican food I mean lol. Sounds like your doing pretty well so far my dude, hows the shoulder holding up? I'm about to be maxin tomorrow I think, ill post the vids if I do.
Yeah man def post vids, that way you have it forever, plus you can look at your form and see if you need any improving, My shoulder is holding up pretty good, today it didnt want flat bench so i stuck with a few extra sets of incline. What was your max before cycle?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 9
still about 175-176lbs empty, i should try and eat more i guess.
5am natty pnut butter on a bagel with 10mg of SD washed down with 2 grams LCLT and 3 Grams Taurine in a 30 gram protein shake followed with 200mg 4AD, gym @ 6am
5 mins elyptical warm up
Incline bench press - 3 sets of 12 @ 115lbs, 3 sets of 10 @ 135lbs
Hammer strength Incline press - 6 sets of 10 @ 135lbs
Face Pulls - 4 sets of 12 @ 40lbs
Single arm Rear Delt Cable flye - 3 sets of 8 @ 30lbs
Rear Delt Dumbell flye - 2 sets of 10 @ 20lbs
Lat Pulldown - 3 sets of 10 @ 120lbs
Seated Low cable row - 3 sets of 10 @ 120lbs
Bicep pullups 10 reps (bodyweight) superset with low cable curl @ 70lbs @ 12 reps for 3 sets total
Tricep Dips body weight - 2 sets of 20, 1 set of 15

I could have spent way more time in the gym but my gf was hungry and so was I, guess i'll hit forearms monday with abs, if my arms are not too sore. Feeling great through out the entire workout. So far so good, no back pumps, no lethargy, no atrophy yet either. We'll see what next week brings. Time to Grub!!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 10
5am 2 table spoons natty pnut butter with 10mg of SD washed down with 2 grams LCLT and 3 Grams Taurine and 200mg 4AD
Gym 6am Abs and Forearm
20 mins eliptical
leg raises - 3 sets of 20
Sit-ups - 3 sets of 15
Anterior Serratus press - 3 sets of 10 @ 95lbs
High Cable wrist curl down - 2 sets of 20 @ 70lbs
PinWheel Curls - 3 sets of 12 @ 40lbs

Quick and dirty today, being Labor day i have alot of grilling to do and we gotta to get to the beach soon, I hope you all have a good holiday, peace bro's!!

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Eat big dude! You should be feeling on soon. A couple days of 20mg and you will be set :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Once it hits... Unstoppable

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I'm planning my next cycle, gunna run Stanodrol instead of 4-ad as my "test base" and see how I like it. I'm very interested to see how you're feeling towards the end running 4-ad though.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Eat big dude! You should be feeling on soon. A couple days of 20mg and you will be set :D
I am eating big, i broke the toilet at work today lmao.... I hope i feel it on thursday.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 11 normal day, no workout, gf seduced me and i couldn't find time to workout.
Day 12 weight is 181lbs (+9)
Today is a rest day, i'm looking forward to tomorrow, as its upper body!

This was Labor day BBQ - filet mignon, hamburgers, hot dogs, portabello mushrooms, baked potato, potato salad.
airborne2.JPG