My weight loss diary!

emeliefree

Awards
Hi, my son told me about this forum and that I could start a diary here to share my progress, goals and thoughts with like minded people! Why not was my first thought, might be nice to have someone to talk to every now and then.

Since the new year I have been starting on a new diet & exercise program from weightlossjenna.com/the-31-day-fat-loss-cure-review/ Yeah, it was as a new years resolution ofcourse! I have lost 22 pounds so far and it doesnt feel like im torturing myself like with other programs such as insanity. I think I can actually keep this up! This is the thread where I will post my updates!

Current weight: 174lbs
Goal weight: 80lbs

Wish me luck and I hope to see alot of answers to my thread!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi, my son told me about this forum and that I could start a diary here to share my progress, goals and thoughts with like minded people! Why not was my first thought, might be nice to have someone to talk to every now and then.

Since the new year I have been starting on a new diet & exercise program from weightlossjenna.com/the-31-day-fat-loss-cure-review/ Yeah, it was as a new years resolution ofcourse! I have lost 22 pounds so far and it doesnt feel like im torturing myself like with other programs such as insanity. I think I can actually keep this up! This is the thread where I will post my updates!

Current weight: 174lbs
Goal weight: 80lbs

Wish me luck and I hope to see alot of answers to my thread!
Hey! Welcome to AM! 22 pounds in 18-19 days? Damn...

What questions did you have 4 us?