Diabolical Mass - IronFlex Sponsored Log

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks guys! Healthy doses of deads, barbell rows, pullups, and pullovers. Pretty much the only exercises I use for them.
Hence the reason I am doing deads three times a week. Need a back like that!!!!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys! Healthy doses of deads, barbell rows, pullups, and pullovers. Pretty much the only exercises I use for them.
Pretty much all I do for mine as we'll, but I'm gunna have to step it up now.. Fml lol

Hence the reason I am doing deads three times a week. Need a back like that!!!!
I think I may go on a similar plan myself..

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'd do deads 3x a week. They're a really demanding exercise using a TON of large muscles. With that said, I do think that there's a benefit to doing a thickness day and a width day hitting back 2x a week. In fact, if I get in another back session in a couple of days, I will be doing a high volume width day. My plan is to alternate between 531 days and volume days. So far it has been just 531 because I haven't been getting in as often as I'd like to, but this week seems to be going better. Just need to get to sleep at a better time tonight and I'll hit 531 arms tomorrow. Pre-exhaust chest and back width on Friday and a volume leg day on Saturday. Then 531 will commence on Tuesday.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I usually try to split my back workouts like that, one day more rowing exercises and the next workout more pullups and pulldown type work.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How was your labor day weekend bro?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
It was great. I finished up the cycle today and got in some great training days. I'll be posting an update tonight hopefully. I'm gonna miss this stuff and will definitely be buying more in the future!