Dexaprine XR

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bakerwil gives good information....dexaprine is nothing to play with start slow and extend the bottle if need be, you'll build up tolerance, however a lot of ppl like half a tab in the morning and another half in the afternoon

yep, 1/2 pill to start is always a wise idea :)

Mike

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I tell you what though, dexaprine is great for appetite. I'm using xr version and aside from the slight anxiety and nausea It's been great. I can fix those side effects from what you guys are saying, by going down in dosage.
1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
1/4 tab at most to start. btw, wicked transformation pics - great job!
Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Thanks man! I have a log I just started where I'll be logging my progress from here on out until I reach my goal. My avi is my one year transformation.
Send me the link - I would like to follow along...

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?

jerseyswol

Awards
Whats the active stimulant in xr?also chemical substance group?any chance of popping up in rec quick tests or sports testing?
most stimulants are out of your system fairly quickly. What kind of testing/ what time frame are you talking about?

jerseyswol

Awards
I just took a look at the label on iforce's website and it looks like the stims in it are just rauwolscine, green tea, and caffeine. The only thing I'm unsure of is the octopamine

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I just took a look at the label on iforce's website and it looks like the stims in it are just rauwolscine, green tea, and caffeine. The only thing I'm unsure of is the octopamine
Every single ingredient in the formula is a stimulant

chzcake01

Awards
  • Established
I'm really impressed with the XR. 1/2 tab is all I need for roughly 6 hours of smooth energy and focus with no crazy crash like the original version. Also taking tt-33.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really impressed with the XR. 1/2 tab is all I need for roughly 6 hours of smooth energy and focus with no crazy crash like the original version. Also taking tt-33.
how long have you been running the two...i'm excited for the spring to use that same stack

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Same as me!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if yohimbine is in the new dexaprine xr? Thought I read that somewhere but I don't see it on the ingredient list. It makes me want to start fights and and claw my skin off.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I am stim tollerante. I can drink rockstar and go right to sleep. DXR is the only supplement that ever made me feel like I was on meth. Ive taken upward of 250mg of Ephedrine before and it doesn't compare to DXR. Maybe just how I react but I had to stop DXR as I literally felt high.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guess I won't be using it then. Sounds like too much for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please understand my quote above tho; the $hit does work and I did drop bf well.
Yeah, I gotcha, but I'm in Recovery and anything that feels the way you described, I'll leave alone. My Recovery is more important than dropping a little more body fat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know if yohimbine is in the new dexaprine xr? Thought I read that somewhere but I don't see it on the ingredient list. It makes me want to start fights and and claw my skin off.
no it has alpha yohimbine totally different in its effects. in fact for me I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling.. kinda euphoric, plus it kills your appetite.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guess I won't be using it then. Sounds like too much for me.
most guys are very happy with a half pill dosing. this will make a bottle last for ever! at a half or even a 1/4 caplet you can slowly temper your tolerance level and increase doses

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I gotcha, but I'm in Recovery and anything that feels the way you described, I'll leave alone. My Recovery is more important than dropping a little more body fat.
I recommend our new thermoxyn for this situation. its a milder stimulant but has some very cutting edge components that will help you totally change the way you look and not overstimulate you in the process. GL let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend our new thermoxyn for this situation. its a milder stimulant but has some very cutting edge components that will help you totally change the way you look and not overstimulate you in the process. GL let me know if you have any questions I can answer.
Right on. Thanks man.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I've been taking dexaprine for about 2 weeks now in preparation for a show I'm doing in October. I take a full pill in the morning & Alphamine around midday (I workout in the morning so alphamine & Dexaprine would be too much. I am also stim resistant & when the Dexaprine kicks in I am BUZZING!!! However, I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 30min before my first meal. My workout is about an hour after & I take some hemavol as my Pre since it is non-stim. Being 11 weeks out from my show I am quite lean at the moment.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been taking dexaprine for about 2 weeks now in preparation for a show I'm doing in October. I take a full pill in the morning & Alphamine around midday (I workout in the morning so alphamine & Dexaprine would be too much. I am also stim resistant & when the Dexaprine kicks in I am BUZZING!!! However, I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach about 30min before my first meal. My workout is about an hour after & I take some hemavol as my Pre since it is non-stim. Being 11 weeks out from my show I am quite lean at the moment.
ive used this same approach and its a good combo for sure. I found it best the other way around.. since I cant drink coffee with dex or alpha, I prefer to have the alpha in the morning and sip on it in place of a cup or two of coffee.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
ive used this same approach and its a good combo for sure. I found it best the other way around.. since I cant drink coffee with dex or alpha, I prefer to have the alpha in the morning and sip on it in place of a cup or two of coffee.
Haha I am such a stim junkie I still have a black coffee with dexaprine! Matter of face...I wash the dexaprine down with the coffee!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I am such a stim junkie I still have a black coffee with dexaprine! Matter of face...I wash the dexaprine down with the coffee!
a full pill of dexaprine? geez, here i am waiting to open my dexaprine because i'm on a mild stimulant preworkout stack right now

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
a full pill of dexaprine? geez, here i am waiting to open my dexaprine because i'm on a mild stimulant preworkout stack right now
In all seriousness, I've always had an addiction to "stims" if you get my drift. I do get a great buzz from a full pill & it wears off around 11am-noon (I take it around 6:30am-7am). Ironically my blood pressure is as perfect as it could be (last checked about a month ago 122/80)...LOL

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
damn! takes me a little while to build up to a whole pill of dexaprine. Though I do use it a lot for my preWO.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all seriousness, I've always had an addiction to "stims" if you get my drift. I do get a great buzz from a full pill & it wears off around 11am-noon (I take it around 6:30am-7am). Ironically my blood pressure is as perfect as it could be (last checked about a month ago 122/80)...LOL
glad dexaprine doesn't raise your blood pressure, i totally get the dift about the addiction to stims though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like it for a pre work out myself .. its quite good when combined with hemavol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fwiw, i am not a rep of any company and am highly stim tolerant and dexaprine does it for me. i only take a half pill at a time because a whole one gets me a little too jacked.
Been using dexaprine for years now, and still don't do a whole pill! Not with V1, V2, or XR!!

Mike

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I use it for the raw energy and fat burning at 4am. it def gets me up and going.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR is fantastic, especially because you can split the caps in two and double the bottle. Most people can't handle a full cap of it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have an unopened bottle of dexaprine i was going to start with, but i really want to try max out, not sure i can handle both stimulant wise....decisions, decisions

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. Tried it once with Hemavol and felt like the Hulk.
well you kinda look like the HULK!!

seriously though, if Max out is too strong I will keep the thermoxyn doses on the other side of the day.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
have an unopened bottle of dexaprine i was going to start with, but i really want to try max out, not sure i can handle both stimulant wise....decisions, decisions
I use Stimul8 as my preworkout lately & the full pill of Dexaprine stims me so much I barely feel the stimul8 lol!!! But if you're only taking a half pill of dexaprine you should be fine....IF you spread them out enough.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Stimul8 as my preworkout lately & the full pill of Dexaprine stims me so much I barely feel the stimul8 lol!!! But if you're only taking a half pill of dexaprine you should be fine....IF you spread them out enough.
yeah thats the option, 1/2 dexaprine in the a.m. around 7:30, max out pre workout around 5:30ish

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
yeah thats the option, 1/2 dexaprine in the a.m. around 7:30, max out pre workout around 5:30ish
Oh you should be fine with that!!! The dexaprine will wear off much sooner than that. I take the dexaprine between 6-7am and my preworkout around 9-10am....then Alphamine around 2-3pm.....believe it or not I do not crash from all the stims either.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh you should be fine with that!!! The dexaprine will wear off much sooner than that. I take the dexaprine between 6-7am and my preworkout around 9-10am....then Alphamine around 2-3pm.....believe it or not I do not crash from all the stims either.
this is coming from you haha, you can do meth and be like mehh no biggie....but what i have happen sometimes, i'll take stimulants in the morning like dexprine, i'll be good around 12 or atleast i think i am, then i add some more stimulants ie: max out then i blast off stronger than normal

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
this is coming from you haha, you can do meth and be like mehh no biggie....but what i have happen sometimes, i'll take stimulants in the morning like dexprine, i'll be good around 12 or atleast i think i am, then i add some more stimulants ie: max out then i blast off stronger than normal
LOL...I do get a buzz though...yet sleep like a baby except having to pee a lot with all the water I am drinking for this show. But I fall right back to sleep. Wednesday I wasn't feeling well so took off my summer job & working out...I slept in until 9:45am!!!! I am usually up between 6-7am in the summer months. JUst be careful and start the max out at a half dose & build up to a full scoop....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL...I do get a buzz though...yet sleep like a baby except having to pee a lot with all the water I am drinking for this show. But I fall right back to sleep. Wednesday I wasn't feeling well so took off my summer job & working out...I slept in until 9:45am!!!! I am usually up between 6-7am in the summer months. JUst be careful and start the max out at a half dose & build up to a full scoop....
you sure are selling me on this idea, when i run out of my current pre stack i should have max out in my hands....i'll run 1/2 dex in the morning and 1/2 to 1 scoop of max out pre workout and see what happens