Designer orals: Which bloats the least? (personal experiences?)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you say low dose, how much ATD on cycle are you using, what are you using it with (what compound that aromatizes?) and what time of day are you dosing it? Let ME know Poopy!
well the compound in topic right now is phera-plex (didnt give me any gyno trouble) but i personally started this practice with my last cycle of meo trn. i heard tren had a tendency to kill libido and give gyno and that with the fact id had it before and didnt even want to risk getting it again.

i started dosing at 25 mg and then moved to 50, finally i jumped to 100 for the first week of PCT and then only ran nolva. always take your ATD with a meal because its fat soluble and will be better absorbed w/ fat.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I have done both superdrol and ergomax. I noticed more bloat in weeks 3 and 4 with ergomax, probably around 3-4lbs of water. It took about a week to go away after the cycle was over.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
you deoudes sorry it took this long to have a respnse to a topic and situation where its no longer relevent but FYI and others match up your PP w/ 100-150 mg prostan daily and bloat be bye bye definition can say hi..... sorry i didnt mean to rhyme just happened lol. but for real man NO BLOAT! and you wanna talk about some "full muscle bellies" ive never had a pump as intense and constatnly hard as i did on 30mg of PP and 100mg prostan, absolutely no water retention despite the 5-7 liters of water i drink daily.

as for the rest i think at first i thinned out on SD a little repartitioning wich then turned to bloat by week 4 and was gone 2 days into PCT and left behind almost no fat.

M1T on the other hand made my face look fat as all hell but i didnt even notice till like a month later when i saw some pics..... ouch. thing was i still picked up my last girlfreind with that face so i guess i dont have much to fear if for some reason my thyroid were to go bezerk or somethin. all water weight (and a good deal at that) was released by the end of week one on PCT.

no bloat whatsoever with Meo-TRN and i have never touched a more androgenic supplement then this here, going to show once again that andros dont always fit the mold.

EDIT:

so any news??? you give it a shot or just scrap the whole oral side of things? let us know sir.

Is there any protocol when taking your PCT sups? Like certain ones at certain times?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Is there any protocol when taking your PCT sups? Like certain ones at certain times?
Nolva always at night (full dose).
ATD doesnt really matter, just take it with fat.
If you're using lean xtreme follow the guidelines in the write up: 1-2 caps when u wake up, 1 4h after, 1 bedtime.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Nolva always at night (full dose).
ATD doesnt really matter, just take it with fat.
If you're using lean xtreme follow the guidelines in the write up: 1-2 caps when u wake up, 1 4h after, 1 bedtime.
How do I get my hands on Nolva ? What's ATD?

megadose

Awards
the more androgenic a compound is, the more bloat is associated with its use. not true in all instances, though. a friend who has taken both superdrol and emax bloated more on superdrol, which is the less androgenic of the two.
not nesseraly. look at trenbolone very androgenic no bloat. halostine very androgenic no bloat. masteron mild androgenic no bloat. I believe that it depends on the chemical structure itself not how androgenic it is. my .02