Design a shirt for Mind & Muscle!!!!!!!

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
Damn gutterpump! I read this thread earlier today and thought this guy's full of **it, only promises.  now I see that you were just setting the stage for your grand finally! Well played sir, and bad-A shirts. Can I order one from you even if you don't win?? Haha Seriously though if you do shirts, PM me for some pricing. We're always looking at wotk.
Now i really don't care to put mine up, showoff! But i did it and it'll make yours look cooler ... I think i have do another post

Thoms

Thoms

Awards
OK then,, never mind tonight. As usual, I talk my trash only to prove my lack of intelligence :02: Couldn't upload mine, I'll try again later. Damn kid of mine leaves for college and suddenly everything on a computer becomes more difficult :frustrate

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn gutterpump! I read this thread earlier today and thought this guy's full of **it, only promises.  now I see that you were just setting the stage for your grand finally! Well played sir, and bad-A shirts. Can I order one from you even if you don't win?? Haha Seriously though if you do shirts, PM me for some pricing. We're always looking at wotk.
Now i really don't care to put mine up, showoff! But i did it and it'll make yours look cooler ... I think i have do another post

Haha thanks, well shirts aren't my specialty but I enjoy designing. I'm more of a video / after effects guy. I have one or two other designs I'd been messing with though. I'll try to get em up since they're 80% done

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any winners here yet??
Everything has been submitted to the higher ups. We have a ton going on right now at M&M so your patience is appreciated. On another note our pick the pumpkins promo is still going and comes to an end next week.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you guys are still accepting entries, but I made this up for Mind and Muscle! Let me know what you think!

shirt entry john patterson.jpg

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I like that tbh. Simple and effective. Not a fan of flashy shirts
Thanks man, I feel the same way. I like nice simple shirt designs.

I hate the shirts companies sell with the giant flashy logos. They look ridiculous and always end up in the back of my dresser haha. Thanks for the support man!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Was there ever a winner selected for this promo?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452117553.408234.jpg

You guys should do something like this

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looks like my Avi
:)
I saw that. I wanted to find just like a brain with big muscular arms doing a double biceps pose, and I can't draw. So that's the closest I could get lol