Dermatrest and hpta recovery?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
Depends how much you eat. By the way if that's you in your avatar, have a cheeseburger once in a while. Gains are fast the beginning of the cycle and then they slow down, but remain steady for the rest of the cycle. Weight comes on very quickly with trest.
Lol yeah.

Is that fast weight from bloat? I've read bloat can be taken care of by running ut with a dry compound. I'm thinking of running it with low dose epi, methyldiaz, or halo.

I'm a fan of low doses, so it would be interesting to see how it works out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol yeah.

Is that fast weight from bloat? I've read bloat can be taken care of by running ut with a dry compound. I'm thinking of running it with low dose epi, methyldiaz, or halo.

I'm a fan of low doses, so it would be interesting to see how it works out.
A lot of bloat yes, and then muscle mass later on of course!. Yes it would be a good idea to stack it with something dry. By the looks of it, you don't have to worry about bloat though. That extra weight and bloat can be uncomfortable but it definitely cushions the joints which is a nice feeling while working out.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
A lot of bloat yes, and then muscle mass later on of course!. Yes it would be a good idea to stack it with something dry. By the looks of it, you don't have to worry about bloat though. That extra weight and bloat can be uncomfortable but it definitely cushions the joints which is a nice feeling while working out.
Yeah, I bet once that bloat disappears it will be nice to see the change underneath. Excited for this!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I run it with Formeron which serves as an AI plus keeps the bloat minimal

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I realized last year that Trest/Form was the best cycle ever as they both compliment each other. Minimal sides and great gains. So I'm good until at least the year 2020.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I realized last year that Trest/Form was the best cycle ever as they both compliment each other. Minimal sides and great gains. So I'm good until at least the year 2020.
What were your stats before and after cycle?
Also what were your goals?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im sorry .. I should note I ran trestoderm for 16 weeks... and trest deca/dien/epi/clen/t3 16 weeks.. not. dermatrest

trestphnylace.up.next.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
first cycle but weight has been jumping fast

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pulling the trigger on Tr3st for the first time this Jan... I have both OL DermaTr3st and Caps.. pretty excited ... likely stack with Epi and Tr3n...
xR1pp3Rx we'll talk lol

Capt Awesome

Awards
Looks like I'll be stocking up on some tr3st and dermatr3st in the near future... Anyone run a purely oral cycle of trest?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
orally the half life makes it not an easy thing to use solo

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Looks like I'll be stocking up on some tr3st and dermatr3st in the near future... Anyone run a purely oral cycle of trest?
I tried, with various dosing schemes, did not like...will definitely be sticking with td now. Tbone may have done successful oral-only cycles...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't bother. Stack transdermal and oral. Use oral preworkout only.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah if you start with 25mg prewo you can always increase from there, obviously, but it seems, based on peoples reports here, that 50mg prewo is the sweetspot

Capt Awesome

Awards
Thanks guys! Trest is foreign territory for me, as you can already tell.

Capt Awesome

Awards
Don't have one yet. The only thing that's keeping me from jumping on trest right away is the lack of a legal AI. For various reasons I need to keep everything above board so a RC AI is out of the question. BLR claims letrone can handle trest and some other hard hitters. I read people have had success stacking trest with something like epi-andro to control the estro sides. Ideally though I'd like to run 100mg ED for trest on top of my life long cruise of 200mg test a week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have one yet. The only thing that's keeping me from jumping on trest right away is the lack of a legal AI. For various reasons I need to keep everything above board so a RC AI is out of the question. BLR claims letrone can handle trest and some other hard hitters. I read people have had success stacking trest with something like epi-andro to control the estro sides. Ideally though I'd like to run 100mg ED for trest on top of my life long cruise of 200mg test a week.
200mg seems quite high, is that doctor prescribed or your own doing?. You might want to lower the trest dosage to 50mg per day. That would be a fine dosage, especially with the Test already in there. Maybe stack it with epistane too.

Capt Awesome

Awards
200mg seems quite high, is that doctor prescribed or your own doing?. You might want to lower the trest dosage to 50mg per day. That would be a fine dosage, especially with the Test already in there. Maybe stack it with epistane too.
Its prescribed

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about both Trest and 4-andro in a stack?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 51
blongo804 Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 8
LGTWHIT Supplement Auction 24