Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
well, something has started to work, I went to the gym this morning had a good chest/tris workout and am feeling alright! I'll post my update tonight since I was out to lunch and got back too late, I've also added some aspirin to the mix and I can say after working out this morning my arm is feeling like back to normal, its a bit to early to know if this will get aggravated again but at least its encouraging, the funny thing is my body responds to meds much better than to supplements, but I cant complain if the pain is gone :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Monday, July 13, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.6

Narrative:
Hard to believe I'm only on day 15 but considering that I went on vacation, got sick then insured all in the last 3 weeks that explains it why!
Took my AS serving this morning 30 pre workout and got the tingles back, they had gone away for sometime but after not taking AS for 5 days I felt it, that means AS is pretty strong to kick off so soon!

I'm easing back in to the gym with an injured arm but todays workout was great, I was very focuses and pumped to feel anything on my arm :) after I got home I showered and applied the cream, the arm has been ok ever since!

Tomorrow I'll be doing back and biceps, I need to remember to easy into it, but sometimes its hard to since AS is really giving me great pumps, you just want to keep pushing more after each rep!

Training: Chest & Triceps
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Chest
Incline Bench Press 10x35's 12x45's 10x45's
SM Press 10x45's 10x55's 10x55's
Pec Deck Butterflys 10x140 10x150 10x160
DB Press 10x45 10x450 8x45
Triceps
SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x50 12x50 10x50
V Bar Pushdowns 15x130 15x140 12x150
Overhead cable Extension 10x110 10x120 10x130
Seated Machine Ext. 15x140 15x150 10x160

Vascularity: not feeling it yet

Strength: felt it very good in some of the tri lifts

Endurance/Focus: well focused during my workout

Mood/Aggression: mood ws good, just happy to be in the trenches again

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your back in Ed, Be carefull with the Arm, AS is no joke and will drive you to kill the weights, with that being said dont overlook your injury bro!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Wo looked good bro, def be wary of that injury tho man, that thing will sideline you quick!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad your back in Ed, Be carefull with the Arm, AS is no joke and will drive you to kill the weights, with that being said dont overlook your injury bro!
you're totally right Chris, I get totally focused everytime I take AS and once the pumps kick in there's no stopping... I'm in love with AS :thumbsup: having said that I need to be more careful.

Wo looked good bro, def be wary of that injury tho man, that thing will sideline you quick!!
Yep, this injury can take someone out since its so hard to heal, I hate to even think about it!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 190

Narrative:
Well, I'm passed the halfway mark on this run and one thing I can say the effects of AS are still as good and strong as when i started, like i mentioned I'm still getting the tingles after not taking AS for just a few days and the pumps are supper!

Today was back and biceps day, I really enjoyed the back workout even though i did not go heavy but when it came for the biceps workout I backed off after my second exercise and did cardio instead, I don't want to take any chances right now with this arm, I want to see it healed

Tomorrow is my day off, will rest a little in the morning, save some energy for my next workout when i'll do legs!

Training: Back & Biceps
Back
Hyperextensions 15x25 15x25 15x25
Deadlifts 10x45's 10x45's 10x45's 12x45's
V Bar Pulldowns 10x130 10x140 10x130
Single Arm DB Rows 10x50 10x55 10x55
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x70 10x70
Hammer Curl 10x35 10x30 10x30
Cool Down: 20 min stationary bike ride

Vascularity: above average

Strength: very good and steady

Endurance/Focus: well focused as usual

Mood/Aggression: mood was very calm, aggression was very positive

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. i missed the arm thing. rereading the last page.

EDIT : all caught up. watch that tendinitis man. bleh.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
damn. i missed the arm thing. rereading the last page.

EDIT : all caught up. watch that tendinitis man. bleh.
I was on the way down to LA and listening to a talk show about building big arms by training them 3 times per weeks so i decided to give it a try, I started to see results after the 1st week but it came with a little extra... tendinitis on my right arm, needless to say I backed off that routine and I'm back to my 4 day split and a sore arm :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191

Narrative:
Today is my training off day and been taking it easy, getting a little rest I guess and been sipping on my AS drink through the day. Tomorrow I'll do my legs workout and have been contemplating taking 2 scoops of AS pre-workout, any recommendations for or against?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going strong ed! How is the arm?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking Joe, the arm is doing better, yesterday i felt it a little bit but i did a couple arm exercises which i should have not but forgot and kept working out right through my plan ;) I hope that in the next week or two it will be fully recovered.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOO! good deal.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
Today is my training off day and been taking it easy, getting a little rest I guess and been sipping on my AS drink through the day. Tomorrow I'll do my legs workout and have been contemplating taking 2 scoops of AS pre-workout, any recommendations for or against?

Some members have been dosing 2 scoops pre workout. You could try 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra?

Just try not to get to cracked out ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some members have been dosing 2 scoops pre workout. You could try 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra?

Just try not to get to cracked out ;)
Thats how i ran it, and really enjoyed it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17
Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:

I would go 1 pre and 1 intra, like my boy Craig stated! and bring out the monster in you!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I always dose pre and intra, to avoid that "just smoked a kilo of rock" feeling.:laugh2:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would go 1 pre and 1 intra, like my boy Craig stated! and bring out the monster in you!

I always dose pre and intra, to avoid that "just smoked a kilo of rock" feeling.:laugh2:

hahaha classic! First time I dosed AS, I felt a bit like that! haha
the majority have spoken, so thats what i did this morning, one scoop pre and one intra and I was overwhelmed by its effect I dont think i was ready for that!! I still felt like I just smoked 1/2 kilo of crack :D

its effects were doubled, I really was surprised... I had the tingles till towards the end of my workout

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Thursday, July 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 190.6

Quads & Hamstrings
Quads
Hack Squats 10x45's 10x80's 10x105's 10x105's
Leg Press 15x135's 15x180's 15x225's 15x225's 15x225's
Leg Extension 10x90 10x100 10x110
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 12x70 12x80 10x80
BB Lunges 10x25's 10x35's 10x35's

Narrative:
This morning I thougth of using 2 scoops of AS, 1 pre and the other intra... I felt I got a good kick in my pants while working out... I was pretty hipper!
I really enjoyed pumping my legs this morning, its been a couple of weeks since my last leg workout at least... I really was focused this morning so much so that I was complete in 45 minutes and woried if I was going to be able to walk out of there :)

I got back home very early, once I got home I lay down on the bed and passed out, got up at 7:15am and was out the door by 8:20am!
Tomorrow is shoulders day, I recently bought this book Strength Training Anatomy - 2nd Edition (Paperback Book) I think its a well done book with nice images... tomorrow I will try some new things to blast them shoulders.

Vascularity: my vascularity is noticeable on my arms, stoked about that

Strength: getting my leg strength back is great

Endurance/Focus: very well focused again

Mood/Aggression: nothing noticeable here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome post man, that book is pretty sweet btw. Glad to see you worked legz, I did today too!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got it at costco for $12, the moment i saw it i new i had to have it... not surprising it has some lots of good reviews at amazon.com, I definitely recommend it

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Friday, July 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
I had planned to workout today but was not able to, got little rest last night! Today I sipped on AS thought out the day, I mixed in my 40oz gym bottle and notice that towards the end of the drink there's seem to be some spices build up... the drink gets spicier! :) Today I ran into the dehydrating packet in the container I was surprised to see that, its the first time i see it in a powder supplement, I was glad to see its very small and did not take up too much space!

This weekend I cant take time off, I already used up my free day! tomorrow I'll do shoulders then chest/tris

This week my updates have been made late b/c i did not bring my lunch box and had to eat out which takes too much of my free time, next week that will not happen! Have a great weekend everyone!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Workouts looking good bro, enjoy your weekend as well!!!:dance:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yes have a nice weekend DF!! enjoy that workout too!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 20
Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.4

Training: Shoulders & Traps
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses
Lateral Deltoid Raises
Front Deltoid Presses
Single Arm Deltoid Raises
Traps
Dumbbell Shrugs
Barbell Upright Rows
Smith Machine Shrugs

Narrative:
Here are my weekend updated, was running around too busy to fulfill this task. I know this log has been somewhat slow from my part but I'm making a run for the end line. ;) this week I should be out of AS and have my final review up! Saturday workouts are great b/c I get to spend more time in the gym w/o the obligation to leave in a hurry. Had a great workout dosed 1 scoop pre and one intra. I can still feel the effects of this beta alinine!

Vascularity: has improved indeed

Strength: Strength is up noticeable but this arm still bothers me

Endurance/Focus: cant get enough of this high focus on AS

Mood/Aggression: positive mood and aggregation

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 21
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
This seems to be the sweet spot for 2 scoops... 1 pre workout and 1 intra, it sure makes my workouts more rewarding getting that constant level of energy.

Tomorrow is my day off, will get some rest and get ready to tear it down on these final days!

Training: Chest & Triceps
Chest
Incline Bench Press 10x35's 12x45's 10x45's
SM Press 10x45's 10x55's 10x55's
Pec Deck Butterflys 10x140 10x150 10x160
DB Press 10x45 10x450 8x45
Triceps
SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x50 12x50 10x50
V Bar Pushdowns 15x130 15x140 12x150
Overhead cable Extension 10x110 10x120 10x130
Seated Machine Ext. 15x140 15x150 10x160

Vascularity: chest was pretty full but no veins to show for it :)

Strength: up up

Endurance/Focus: endurance was up, took longer rests too

Mood/Aggression: all good here!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you like dosing it at two scoops better?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good work outs bro, killing them tri's! hows the arm today?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks good brother, waiting for final!!
I'll be preparing my notes in the next day or so, so that I'll be ready by the last dose!

Do you like dosing it at two scoops better?
I really like it now, but it took some getting used to b/c I always felt great on 1 scoop pre workout and didn't necessarily felt that 2 scoops would be twice as good , those effects were amazing

good work outs bro, killing them tri's! hows the arm today?
Thanks for asking Chris, the arm seems to be feeling better, in yesterdays workout I felt some discomfort on the heavier chest lifts only then when doing tris there was no feeling... and today I dont feel a thing yet :) maybe these supps I've been taking are finally improving this arm :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Monday, July 20, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
The only notably thing to report for this day off is that it seems that my arm is responding well to these supplements recommend by Fin and others, my arm feels less and less aggravation during the day even on workout days, this makes me stoked since I have something planned for once this review is wrapped up.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 23
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.2

Narrative:
I'm Noticing my weight moving up some at the same time my bf is dropping, this is a good surprise, I have been keeping my calories high with many meals a day but the best part is to see bf dropping!

I have one more workout left in my tub that should be it tomorrow, I hope to have my final review done by EOD tomorrow if all goes well and I dont get too tight up at work!

Training: Back & Biceps
Back
Hyperextensions 15x25 15x25 15x25
Deadlifts 10x45's 10x45's 10x45's 12x45's
V Bar Pulldowns 10x130 10x140 10x130
Single Arm DB Rows 10x50 10x55 10x55
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x70 10x70
Hammer Curl 10x35 10x30 10x30
Cool Down: 20 min stationary bike ride

Vascularity: above average

Strength: arm strength is coming back

Endurance/Focus: well focused as usual

Mood/Aggression: had crappy mood today, not w/o related

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man, glad your arm is feeling great and I cant wait to see your final review. Its awesome your BF is dropping! WOO!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
my weight has been steadily been moving up.. not by much but a little here and there and my bf has remain steady but these last few days they've really moved apart by a couple points, that definitely brings a smile to my face :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my weight has been steadily been moving up.. not by much but a little here and there and my bf has remain steady but these last few days they've really moved apart by a couple points, that definitely brings a smile to my face :D
I bet dosing it at two scoops has had a bigger impact on you.:mischievous:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
now that you mentioned :thinking: thats gotta have something to do with it, darn i wish i'd dose it at 2 earlier even thought i always felt great effects running at only 1 scoop... 2 really is twice as good :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice workout. i failed going up on deads today :(

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
now that you mentioned :thinking: thats gotta have something to do with it, darn i wish i'd dose it at 2 earlier even thought i always felt great effects running at only 1 scoop... 2 really is twice as good :)
workouts are looking great bro, Im sure that the two scoops has something to do with it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops!! Wish I could handle the energy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for asking Chris, the arm seems to be feeling better, in yesterdays workout I felt some discomfort on the heavier chest lifts only then when doing tris there was no feeling... and today I dont feel a thing yet :) maybe these supps I've been taking are finally improving this arm :thumbsup:
Thats great news Ed!

You got it now man, roll with it:thumbsup:

you gotta unleash the beast in you!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still liked one scoop pre/one scoop intra.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice workout. i failed going up on deads today :(
deads are fun to do when you're moving up the weight while strength is moving up but i have not move my weight aggressively lately on my deads... just been cruising along

workouts are looking great bro, Im sure that the two scoops has something to do with it.
Thanks bro, for sure the double scoops got lots to do with it!

It is pretty intense running at 2 scoops, I'll be honest the only reason it me so long to try it is b/c I was pretty pumped when running at just 1 scoop :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 24
Final Day Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.6

Quads & Hamstrings
Quads
Hack Squats 10x45's 10x80's 10x105's 10x130's
Leg Press 15x135's 15x180's 15x225's 15x250's 15x225's
Leg Extension 10x90 10x100 10x110 10x110
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 12x70 12x80 10x80
BB Lunges 10x25's 10x35's 10x35's

Narrative:
Well my final day is here, its been a great run and I will sure miss running AS at least until I get another tub in the future, my overall impression is that this supplement should added to anyone's pre-workout line up for who's serious about lifting. it really works, I'll get in to more details once i complete my final review, but i will have to wait till tomorrow... I've turned into a night owl lately and that goes against my early schedule routine.

Final workout was great, I was super pumped this morning in the gym while thinking about all the great workouts I've had while running AS, I was able to move my weights up on some of the lifts and walked out of the gym super pumped

I'd like to congratulate dedlifter1 on the news that he's expecting a baby any day now! Thats fantastic news bro and I wish you a healthy baby and trouble free birth!

Vascularity: Overall my vascularity has been noticeable primarily in my upper body

Strength: Overall strength has was up, barred any injuries it would have been even better

Endurance/Focus: Overall focus was one of the best attributes of this supplement in every workout it was noticeable

Mood/Aggression: Overall I always had good mood and positive aggression while running AS

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words bro, your prayers are appreciated for sure!! Great log, i enjoyed following along, I will let you know when i am a dad again!!:147:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the kind words bro, your prayers are appreciated for sure!! Great log, i enjoyed following along, I will let you know when i am a dad again!!:147:
Congratulations, my friend! Wish you tonnes of fun and happiness. All the best!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State Final Review

First off I'd like to thank LG Sciences and its reps particularly Chris for giving me this opportunity to tryout this supplement, this was a great experience to have your support along this journey plus following along the other logs at the same time!

What is Amadrolic State?
(As taken from their website)
This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketing hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

How does it work?
Phase 1
Receptor technology increases the sensitivity of each cell and increases the androgen receptor response, causing every molecule of testosterone to be more biologically active; this gives you an increased response to the androgens that are produced during your workout and carries that increased response throughout the day.

Phase 2
Using our popular pSARM technology, we add in co-factors that can act as phyto-testosterone analogs to give your body additional testosterone-like molecules to increase the anabolic effect in each muscle cell. To quote one published study “Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect”. This amazing pSARM adds significantly more androgenic hormones to each muscle cell and stacks right on top of the increased Testosterone production.

Phase 3
Using the natural SERM's from our popular Formadrol product, we reduce the effects of estrogen, thus increasing your natural Testosterone production and increasing the anabolic environment in your body. Phase 3 knocks out estrogen in your cells, which could otherwise make you fat and soft like a little girl.

Phase 4
Anti-estrogens boost testosterone to the highest possible human levels (over 1200ng/dl). Anadraulic State has the strongest natural Aromatase inhibitor on the market, which will increase the free form testosterone in the blood and make more testosterone available for muscle building. The beauty of this is testosterone boosting effect is that it lasts for as long as you take Anadraulic State, keeping blood levels of testosterone elevated for up to 8 weeks without any negative impact.

My Protocol: -- I started out dosing 1 scoop pre-workout 30 minutes before starting lifting, only towards the ended I started taking 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra, I always felt great results from just 1 scoop and wasn't sure i could handle 2 scoops, after trying 2 scoops for a few days I noticed the results were much faster in recovery and pumps were greater!

Texture: 8/10 -- Anadrolic State is made of a very fine powder almost like a flour type of texture you don't want to breath too close or you will inhale some (you've been warned)

Solubility: 10/10 -- I started out mixing AS with 12 onces then 8 onces of water as recommended and it mixed very well, that is the main reason I rate solubility so high, because this supplement does whats mentioned in the label. I never had a chunks left in the bottom of my glass when mixing with just 8 onces! One trick I learn is to mix this with a spoon as opposed to shaking in a bottle, the foam did not taste well so mixing with a spoon made it perfect. I've read where some users have reported bad solubility I for one did not experience that!

Taste: 7/10 -- Taste is one are that can be improved, I had the fruit punch flavor but it tasted more like cinnamon which I didn't mind but I wished it was more fruity, I did enjoy drinking AS mixed with just 8 onces since it made the flavor a bit stronger, I could tell AS is made with high quality ingredients b/c until the end of this run I still felt the tingles beta alanine.

Focus: 9/10 -- Focus is one of the best benefits I felt while running AS, in every workout I always felt the extra focus during my lifts and typically ended my workout sessions in record time, this was accompanied by great pumps as well.

Energy: 9/10 -- Energy was high and was complemented by the extra focus I was getting

Pumps: 9/10 -- Pumps were fantastic, especially on leg days I was getting super pumped when dosing 2 scoops.

Recovery: 9/10 -- Recovery was spead up when running AS, even on leg days I would recover much quicker at least by one day and my legs would not feel as sore

Sides: 8/10 -- The only bad side I felt while running AS was a little bloating from the creatine I suspect but even that didn't bother me much!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, I plan to run Anadrolic State in the future and add it to my pre-workout drinks rotation

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a top quality pre workout drink that comes with benefits added like great pumps, good recovery times and gives you a since of well being.

I've also updated the reserved post for the final review with this same content! Cheers :fing02: