delsolrob's blow'n up for new years! (m-drol log)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You must spread some Green around before giving it to Crazy Ass FOG again.
haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dammit Rob! Spread it!

....wait a minute. Something about that didn't sound right.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^bahaha:toofunny:

You know Im in buddy! Glad to see you using Hemo! In for a nice ride with this killer stack man! Lookin forward to seein you kick some serious ass!
...woops I mean...
(no homo)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No. It's a nutrient partitioner. Use that search there Tomcat. Don't make me go get Timber on yo ass!! haha You know I joke! :lol:
Too late....

Goddamn it KG... F*cking read!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I can't miss out on this. Rob, you are an inspiration (no homo). I have seen your transform pics and I hope to follow in your foot steps. Keep up the gains man and I will be checking in to see the progress!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
how many more days till you start bro!!?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
He said a weeks worth of workouts or 10 days?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole (no homo) thing needs to be eradicated. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with saying that some motivates or inspires you and feel the need to make it abundantly clear that there are no homoerotic feelings involved.

Rob - get swoll mother fukker! :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The whole (no homo) thing needs to be eradicated. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with saying that some motivates or inspires you and feel the need to make it abundantly clear that there are no homoerotic feelings involved.

I think all the homophobia on a bodybuilding site is rather ironic and humorous.

That being said, Get swoll mother fukker X2!!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Rob, you are a good guy. (no homo)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
man girls next door is an awesome show
(no homo)

but seriously, awesome show

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't miss out on this. Rob, you are an inspiration (no homo). I have seen your transform pics and I hope to follow in your foot steps. Keep up the gains man and I will be checking in to see the progress!
Thanks bud, it's posts like this that help keep me motivated!

Glad to have you here!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I love the logs that have like 500 posts before the product is introduced....lol

Sad part is that most people don't even care about the product or the actual log...they just wanna say they dropped in.

In just about every log i've ever run i've had like 50 subscribers...and like 7 followers :thumbsup:

ps - I will be following all through bro

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the logs that have like 500 posts before the product is introduced....lol

Sad part is that most people don't even care about the product or the actual log...they just wanna say they dropped in.

In just about every log i've ever run i've had like 50 subscribers...and like 7 followers :thumbsup:

Thanks Deuce! I'll try to get some food pics up in here to make you feel at home:)

Maybe I'll throw in some KB stuff too:thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Deuce! I'll try to get some food pics up in here to make you feel at home:)

Maybe I'll throw in some KB stuff too:thumbsup:
hahah well that would definitely make me feel right at home. I had another solid KB workout today. Will post up later tonight for ya to check out ;)

I gotta get back in the kitchen too...i've had no food pics for you lately :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your new avi is making me swole in my pants

(no homo)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

I sub to some logs, because I feel like I have to if I'm asked by a board friend. Some logs I subscribe to, because I feel that if a buddy gets into a jam, I'll be here to help.

Then again, there's some crazy fcuk in the steroid section who's running some designers along with DNP... posting all sorts of borderline gay pictures every 3 hours... (I hear he's even got a slideshow if him tossing off?)... So I'll sub to that one in a heart beat!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Then again, there's some crazy fcuk in the steroid section who's running some designers along with DNP... posting all sorts of borderline gay pictures every 3 hours... (I hear he's even got a slideshow if him tossing off?)... So I'll sub to that one in a heart beat!
:lol:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I sub to some logs, because I feel like I have to if I'm asked by a board friend. Some logs I subscribe to, because I feel that if a buddy gets into a jam, I'll be here to help.

:icon_lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL! Don't tell anyone it's alpha lipoic acid! AhhhhhHHH!
So it's Alpha Lipoic Acid that is causing all of my gains!! And here I've been giving credit to PRIME!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
last night's chest/tri's/shoulders workout:
incline DB Press (30 degrees):
90*10
105*8
115*4
90*10

flat DB Press:
90*10
100*8

moved to hammer strength isolateral bench press machine:
70lbs on each side * 10
90lbs on each side * 8
90lbs on each side * 8

DB shoulder press:
55 * 8
65 * 6 (shoulder got irritated so I decided to lift lighter)
45 * 10

iso lateral scaption
3 sets of 15lbs * 10 (3 sec hold)

up right rows
60 * 10
70 * 10
80 * 10

shrugs
3 sets of 200lbs * 10

isolateral cable press (incline)
90 * 10
110 * 8 + 90 * 5
120 * 6 + 90 * 4

isolateral cable press (flat)
100 * 10
120 * 8
130 * 6

tri push downs:
3 sets 100 * 10

body weight dips:
3 sets of 12

Note: I got stuck at work and didn't have a preworkout meal...I lost a bit of endurance on my chest presses (took a couple attempts with a really good liftoff to get the 115's up on incline).

also, I've been forcing my workouts to fit within an hour timeframe...I had a client cancel last night so I took about 75 minutes for this workout.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Those BB shrugs? Or are you hoisting up 200 pound DBs?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those BB shrugs? Or are you hoisting up 200 pound DBs?
lol, you seen my traps...they suck! there's no way I could do 200 db's :(

I was using a Hammer strength machine, it had 2 plates and a dime on each side.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
last night's chest/tri's/shoulders workout:
incline DB Press (30 degrees):
90*10
105*8
115*4
90*10

flat DB Press:
90*10
100*8

moved to hammer strength isolateral bench press machine:
70lbs on each side * 10
90lbs on each side * 8
90lbs on each side * 8

DB shoulder press:
55 * 8
65 * 6 (shoulder got irritated so I decided to lift lighter)
45 * 10

iso lateral scaption
3 sets of 15lbs * 10 (3 sec hold)

up right rows
60 * 10
70 * 10
80 * 10

shrugs
3 sets of 200lbs * 10

isolateral cable press (incline)
90 * 10
110 * 8 + 90 * 5
120 * 6 + 90 * 4

isolateral cable press (flat)
100 * 10
120 * 8
130 * 6

tri push downs:
3 sets 100 * 10

body weight dips:
3 sets of 12

Note: I got stuck at work and didn't have a preworkout meal...I lost a bit of endurance on my chest presses (took a couple attempts with a really good liftoff to get the 115's up on incline).

also, I've been forcing my workouts to fit within an hour timeframe...I had a client cancel last night so I took about 75 minutes for this workout.
looking good rob!:thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's a pretty intense workout. how long does that usually take you?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that's a pretty intense workout. how long does that usually take you?
SC, good of you to stop by!

I usually do a lower volume workout and focus more on recovery time between sets. All my workouts for the last few months have been set to 1 hour.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
SC, good of you to stop by!

I usually do a lower volume workout and focus more on recovery time between sets. All my workouts for the last few months have been set to 1 hour.
man, 33 sets in an hour is going pretty strong, if my math is correct. two more days brotha!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lipids: I didn't see you mention this. This is where the most damage from MDrol is occurring. It will sink your HDL numbers into the dangerously low levels. I recommend that you take Policosanol @40 mg. per night. You're already dosing fish oil, so that will help as well. Make sure you take at least 10 grams of fish oil per day.
Got the Policosanol on order bud, should be here mid week...a few days without it shouldn't be an issue.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So it's Alpha Lipoic Acid that is causing all of my gains!! And here I've been giving credit to PRIME!
You gotta join up the Inner Square to get hot hot hot deals ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn real good Rob! Cant wait to see this thing take off!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was thinking about running some DHEA with this cycle...I know the oral bioavailability (sp?) of DHEA is no bueno.

I think the DHEA and Pregnenolone would really be beneficial to libido, but I won't want to have to worry about additional sides or complicating the cycle.

anyone have any thoughts on me running Dermacrine with this cycle?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was thinking about running some DHEA with this cycle...I know the oral bioavailability (sp?) of DHEA is no bueno.

I think the DHEA and Pregnenolone would really be beneficial to libido, but I won't want to have to worry about additional sides or complicating the cycle.

I have a thought. As always. LOL I would like to see you run the Dermacrine. I think it will help with more than just libido, by the way. It will also keep some good estrogen in your system. Which will be beneficial in keeping your joints lubricated. And aid the libido at the same time.
I think the DHEA in the dermacrine will also help with any lethargy you may experience while on-cycle. Also remember to take 4 to 6 grams of Vitamin C per day. This will help with cortisol control.

So yes, I think the addition of the DHEA in dermacrine would assist your cycle rather than hurt it or complicate it, as you put it. I would vote that you use the dermacrine. :thumbsup:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I dosed DHEA 50mg ED on cycle. I had NO shutdown issues... maybe I just react well to Mdrol.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I dosed DHEA 50mg ED on cycle. I had NO shutdown issues... maybe I just react well to Mdrol.
Nice GMG. Very nice. Maybe you'd have better luck with the Dermacrine from PP (DHEA, pregnenolone, resV, etc).

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
had a great breakfast so far...4 whole eggs, 2 pieces of WW french toast and 25g of ATW cinn bun protein.

I'll be hitting back tonight at 7 and then I'll be training two clients after that. I'll post the numbers later tonight.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, just ordered my dermacrine...was tempting to order some 1-T though!!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I threw this out there on the last page:

I have a thought. As always. LOL I would like to see you run the Dermacrine. I think it will help with more than just libido, by the way. It will also keep some good estrogen in your system. Which will be beneficial in keeping your joints lubricated. And aid the libido at the same time.
I think the DHEA in the dermacrine will also help with any lethargy you may experience while on-cycle. Also remember to take 4 to 6 grams of Vitamin C per day. This will help with cortisol control.

So yes, I think the addition of the DHEA in dermacrine would assist your cycle rather than hurt it or complicate it, as you put it. I would vote that you use the dermacrine. :thumbsup:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ah i see! sorry i should have read a little more! my bad bro.

sounds like you have a great plan bro!
no worries GJJ...I know how hard it is when you're keeping track of so many logs!

I'm just glad to have you guys here!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
delsolrob Workout Logs 24
delsolrob Recipes 6