Decent T Levels but still tired ?

bobbyn

Awards
i've been seeing quite a bit of posts from guys who have midrange t levels and other labs that seem to be in range but still feel fatiged and tired.

my question is....if their t levels go up a few hundred ng will this feeling of tiredness go away? how about a thread on whats your t level now? vs what it was before you started trt...and how do you feel now.

it's only been aprox 25 days for me on 2cc of 5% gel, 1 iu of hgh
some vitimans and a clean diet w aprox 275 gr of protien...my t level way only 320 and i have my 30 labs coming up. i guess i'm wondering if this feeling of tired is going to stay with me if i get up to 5-600?

i feel stronger in the gym, am looking better.....fuller / leaner but i tell ya 4:00 rolls around and i'm still ready for a nap.

bob

Dutch Buster

Awards
i've been seeing quite a bit of posts from guys who have midrange t levels and other labs that seem to be in range but still feel fatiged and tired.

my question is....if their t levels go up a few hundred ng will this feeling of tiredness go away? how about a thread on whats your t level now? vs what it was before you started trt...and how do you feel now.

it's only been aprox 25 days for me on 2cc of 5% gel, 1 iu of hgh
some vitimans and a clean diet w aprox 275 gr of protien...my t level way only 320 and i have my 30 labs coming up. i guess i'm wondering if this feeling of tired is going to stay with me if i get up to 5-600?

i feel stronger in the gym, am looking better.....fuller / leaner but i tell ya 4:00 rolls around and i'm still ready for a nap.

bob
how high is your dht and free test. ?

test vs. e2 ?

that is important not your total test.

bobbyn

Awards
hey dutch...

i'm under dr johns care but only for 30 days or so.....i'm sure he'll take good care of me... i guess my point was i've been seeing alot of decent labs fom guys and there still tired...

my free test is 41...too low, my dht 74 and my low 20's

thanks for the reply
bob

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
IMO....if your free test is still too low, that could easily explain your problem.

bobbyn

Awards
i hear ya bro....maybe thats the problem....i'll know i a few weeks then i'll check back in

bob

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Those problems can also be from too much E. With T levels in the 800's, strong anabolic and androgenic responses, E can cause brain fog, low energy, ED and libido problems... all the low T symptoms. And the E does not need to be above reference ranges to do that.