Decabolic 300 ready to explode

Badger66

Badger66

Awards
Hey Guys,
I have a few Deca Vials that have pressure built up inside of them, so much that the rubber septa is pushing up the cap. They don't expire until 2014 and they have been kept at room temperature in a dark place. They were fine when received six months ago.
This particular type is Ethyl Oleate based.
Anyone seen anything like this ? opinions ?

decabolic 300s.jpg

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
You could try puncturing the rubber seal with an 18g needle to release pressure.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You have two choices: Use a small, 30ga needle to relive the pressure or do what I would do to all deca vials, toss them in the trash.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Iv never seen em do that before.... I'd toss em, just me

Warwarrior

Awards
You have two choices: Use a small, 30ga needle to relive the pressure or do what I would do to all deca vials, toss them in the trash.
Bad experiences? Got any insight about Balkan Pharmaceuticals deca amps? I'm going to run it in my next cycle. Seems legit and i've heard some good feedback about them but never know...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I just hate Deca, that's all. What I think happened was that they didn't properly vent the vials and over time the rubber couldn't contain the pressure and started to give way. Stick a slin pin in and see if the pressure inside moves the plunger; it shouldn't. My concern would be that the rubber seal has cracked and the contents not as sterile as they should be. But if you can relive pressure, then you should be ok.

Warwarrior

Awards
I just hate Deca, that's all. What I think happened was that they didn't properly vent the vials and over time the rubber couldn't contain the pressure and started to give way. Stick a slin pin in and see if the pressure inside moves the plunger; it shouldn't. My concern would be that the rubber seal has cracked and the contents not as sterile as they should be. But if you can relive pressure, then you should be ok.
Can I ask you to be little more specific? You must have a reason to hate deca...

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
When I took Deca, I shut down hard and fast. Plus, I didn’t notice any appreciable gains. I later discovered that contrary to popular belief that Deca is 2.5 times as potent as testosterone, the anabolic properties of the drug is actually somewhere around 60-70% that of testosterone… Also, there is a belief that Deca is safe and converts to E2 at only 1/5 the affinity rate of test. That again, is not true. Estren is a synthetic nandrolone metabolite that mimics estrogen and cannot be controlled unless you block all the AR, which defeats the cause. So Deca to me is the most over rated and wasted drug out there, next to equip. That’s it in a nutshell. I’ve posted the lengthy study several times on this site, so a quick search should be able to pull it down for you if you’re interested. I think Morey was the one who had a thread I responded to.

Can I ask you to be little more specific? You must have a reason to hate deca...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, nandrolone phenyl propionate always blows me up quicker than test- and with strength gains to- is there any hypothesis for this?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I've posted it so many times I'm afraid the mods are going to zap ,y account if I do it again.

Interesting, nandrolone phenyl propionate always blows me up quicker than test- and with strength gains to- is there any hypothesis for this?