Deaths Brawn(EPI)/Stano Stack

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 7

Week-in-Review

First off, I was going to post pictures, but have decided to wait until everything starts rolling good. This first week has been very slow moving, but I can tell some difference.

I did manage to lose 3 pounds which can be attributed to my diet and cardio. I might not have had the boost this first week like I did with Ultradrol, but I say for sure my libido is way up there. I noticed my libido increasing after just a few days. I would wake up at night with strong wood all the time and still do.

For those that have not read all the post, I did increase my Stanozane from 800mg to 1g as I just didn't want to open a new bottle just to take out 19 caps.

This morning when I was having my coffee I noticed my blood pressure go up and it has been like that all day. I have tinnitus so I hear ringing in my ears all the time, but it gets very loud when my BP goes up and I can say for sure my BP is going UP.

I still don't feel much different but I will do some cardio later today if I feel up to it. My legs are so F'in sore from Sunday.. LOL

None the less, so far so good. I was expecting more this first week but I'm willing to wait. I did search around and found more people reacting between the 8-10 day marks so we will see. I have had no side effects what so ever and hope that trend continues. Like I stated in my first post, I have never had bad reactions to Pro's in the past so I don't expect anything different here, but will keep everyone informed if anything happens.

*update*

I also forgot to add that vascular size has increased as I can see more veins everywhere on my arms, neck, and shoulders. It's the same effect as if I had taken a vascular dilator supplement.

I also had slight pumps in my shoulders, but since that day I have been taking 3g of Taurine and have added bananas for pre workout which stopped the pumps cold.

Nothing really to say beyond that. I'm sure this next week will be more eventful.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 7

Week-in-Review

First off, I was going to post pictures, but have decided to wait until everything starts rolling good. This first week has been very slow moving, but I can tell some difference.

I did manage to lose 3 pounds which can be attributed to my diet and cardio. I might not have had the boost this first week like I did with Ultradrol, but I say for sure my libido is way up there. I noticed my libido increasing after just a few days. I would wake up at night with strong wood all the time and still do.

For those that have not read all the post, I did increase my Stanozane from 800mg to 1g as I just didn't want to open a new bottle just to take out 19 caps.

This morning when I was having my coffee I noticed my blood pressure go up and it has been like that all day. I have tinnitus so I hear ringing in my ears all the time, but it gets very loud when my BP goes up and I can say for sure my BP is going UP.

I still don't feel much different but I will do some cardio later today if I feel up to it. My legs are so F'in sore from Sunday.. LOL

None the less, so far so good. I was expecting more this first week but I'm willing to wait. I did search around and found more people reacting between the 8-10 day marks so we will see. I have had no side effects what so ever and hope that trend continues. Like I stated in my first post, I have never had bad reactions to Pro's in the past so I don't expect anything different here, but will keep everyone informed if anything happens.

Nothing really to say beyond that. I'm sure this next week will be more eventful.

This is the Stano doing it's thing.. It' makes my libido sky high..

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
This is the Stano doing it's thing.. It' makes my libido sky high..
It's for sure the Stano as it got better when I upped the dosage.

I also updated the review as I forgot some stuff.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 8

Well, I can say for sure it's starting to kick in. I have noticed pressure on my chest that has increased since yesterday and it got slightly more this morning after taking my morning dosage.

I had to switch up my routine today since I wont be around tomorrow. Today was going to be shoulders, but I made it Back & Biceps and even added triceps to the mix.

I noticed that I had a little extra umph today since I kept pulling the cable fast enough to make the weights hop at the top. I really felt like my whole arms were about to explode. There was so much blood in the biceps, triceps, and forearm I thought I might pass out if any more blood was taken away from other parts of me. :D

My muscles felt great after a 30 second rest between sets. Even now, almost an hour since working out, my arms are still full and feel like they are on fire.

I didn't do cardio at the gym, but will do it later today when time permits.

Feeling great today that for sure!

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 9 & 10

Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7.

Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too.

I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does.

I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 & 10 Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7. Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too. I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does. I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!
The build up, then straight beastly. Can't wait, to see your progression in weights :)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 9 & 10

Not much to report. I was out of town yesterday and will do so again today. After all these "off-days" I will be back in action. I will work shoulders later today since I have enough weights here at home or I might drag my happy butt to the gym late since it's open 24/7.

Everyday for the past 3 days I been feeling everything kicking in stronger. It's still very mild, but building up each day. I have noticed that my muscles are hardening up too.

I'm starting to get pimples now as well. Every time I ran Ultradrol I got pimples the first week and then they subsided, so I'll see what this does.

I'm going to start logging the exercise & weight starting this week, so stay tuned!
Here we go time to jump on the gains train...LOL

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 11

Today was kind of a off day, but I felt so good that I worked abs and biceps a little bit. I had not planned on taking Taurine today because of the "off-day" and I'm regretting it now. It feels like I pulled a muscle in my upper back (pumps) and has only gotten worse since my 6pm dose of Brawn. Since my back is hurting I just took the Taurine and some Advil which should stop this shortly.

My aggression is way up there! I need to watch my self a little better and get back in the Gym! Long story short, I had someone block me in, backing out of a parking space and he started blowing his horn. Yea, when I jumped out of my car the guys smile turned blank and he took off. Guess he thought I was some old lady or something.

Feeling great thats for sure. Looking forward to killing leg day. Looking to break some PR's and I will be logging it starting tomorrow.

Chest pressure is calming down a little bit as well and I'm sure it will come back, as I will up Brawn to 45mg starting on Wednesday. Can't believe it has almost been 2 weeks already...

Everyday I'm feeling bigger, faster, and stronger!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
You need to hit the gym and use the aggression to stack up them gains :)

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
You need to hit the gym and use the aggression to stack up them gains :)
Just did LOL

Day 12

Great leg day today. Since I'm trying to keep reps high, I'm not pushing for max. I worked very hard today and took only 30 second breaks between sets. My legs felt like jello and I did not feel like walking, but whenever I stepped up to the Iron, I was ready to go.

Here's what I did today.

Leg Extensions: 2 warm-ups @ 100, Drop set starting at 230lbs ending at 55lbs for 100 reps. 15-20 reps before dropping pin

Leg Press: 2 warm-ups @ 150, 300lbs x 30, 290lbs x 30, 290lbs x 25

Laying Leg Curl: 2 warm-ups @ 55lbs, 85lbs x 30, 80lbs x 30, 80lbs x 12

Squats: 2 warm-ups @ 135lbs, 225lbs x 20, 225lbs x 20, 225lbs x 15

Cardio: 10 minutes cycle, 10 minutes stairs

Jello pudding legs: rest of day

Overall, great day lots of energy!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like the rep work with the leg press, and nice job on them squats!

Lol jello pudding legs

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Like the rep work with the leg press, and nice job on them squats!

Lol jello pudding legs
Thanks tyga!

So I took a 1 hour nap and just woke up. I feel like I have not went to the gym... My legs feel perfectly fine. I just hope they feel that way in the morning. Since my legs feel good I will do 100 weighted sit ups tonight.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks tyga! So I took a 1 hour nap and just woke up. I feel like I have not went to the gym... My legs feel perfectly fine. I just hope they feel that way in the morning. Since my legs feel good I will do 100 weighted sit ups tonight.
Lol got to love the crazy endurance when on. Just be careful not to over do it. You got that superman feeling going on..

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 13

Another day, another set of weights. I have to say I was not very strong today. I was pumped and ready to kill the weights, but once I started going, I just was not feeling it. Today was chest and tri and I was all off. I put it off at first as just being cold outside.

Bench Press: 135lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 15, 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10 ** Not that great for me and was wondering why everything felt heavy.

Strait arm DB pullover: 50lbs warm-up x 2, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15 ** Feeling good

Incline DB Fly: 40lbs warm-up x 2, 55lbs x 20, 55lbs x 18, 50lbs x 20 ** Feeling sluggish now

Tricep pull-down: 110lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 10, 150lbs x 12, 140lbs x 12 ** The machines max is 170lbs and on a normal day I can do that 15 times.

Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 100lbs x 15, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12 ** Feeling like crap. On a normal day I would do 140-150.

Dips: 6, 4, 1 ** Very done at this point.

Cardio: 25 minutes on stair machine ** Other than the tender legs from Sunday, I had no problems what so ever.

Like I stated above, my legs are a little sore, but are still doing great. I felt good today just a little depressed at the workout.

I will only do cardio tomorrow and will hit the gym Wednesday. I'm hoping everything is back to normal and I can just caulk this off as a outlier.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I forgot to add that my sleep is great, diet is clean and I even added extra carbs the night before. Just feel off today and hope to hit some PR's soon.

Edit: damn I hate typing on my phone LOL.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 13

Another day, another set of weights. I have to say I was not very strong today. I was pumped and ready to kill the weights, but once I started going, I just was not feeling it. Today was chest and tri and I was all off. I put it off at first as just being cold outside.

Bench Press: 135lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 15, 180lbs x 12, 180lbs x 10 ** Not that great for me and was wondering why everything felt heavy.

Strait arm DB pullover: 50lbs warm-up x 2, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15, 80lbs x 15 ** Feeling good

Incline DB Fly: 40lbs warm-up x 2, 55lbs x 20, 55lbs x 18, 50lbs x 20 ** Feeling sluggish now

Tricep pull-down: 110lbs warm-up x 2, 170lbs x 10, 150lbs x 12, 140lbs x 12 ** The machines max is 170lbs and on a normal day I can do that 15 times.

Cable Overhead Triceps Extension: 100lbs x 15, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12 ** Feeling like crap. On a normal day I would do 140-150.

Dips: 6, 4, 1 ** Very done at this point.

Cardio: 25 minutes on stair machine ** Other than the tender legs from Sunday, I had no problems what so ever.

Like I stated above, my legs are a little sore, but are still doing great. I felt good today just a little depressed at the workout.

I will only do cardio tomorrow and will hit the gym Wednesday. I'm hoping everything is back to normal and I can just caulk this off as a outlier.
Can't light the world on fire every workout.. Could be the signs of a cold coming on?

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Can't light the world on fire every workout.. Could be the signs of a cold coming on?
Yea, I have those days every once in a while just never while I'm on a cycle. I do start upping Brawn to 45mg tomorrow so that should give me a little boost.

Week-in-Review coming later today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you eating in a deficit?

My last three sessions have been off for me as well. Not nearly as strong as I was on a lot of movements. Although, I'm on ArA and not designers lol

Maybe try taking your doses with fats/fattier meals.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Are you eating in a deficit?

My last three sessions have been off for me as well. Not nearly as strong as I was on a lot of movements. Although, I'm on ArA and not designers lol

Maybe try taking your doses with fats/fattier meals.
I'm eating around 400 below. I have the feeling it is diet related as well, but I will see how tomorrow works out and will make adjustments if needed. It could have just been a fluke.

I do feel a lot more energetic today versus yesterday and happier for some reason and will take that as a good sign.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Week-in-Review #2

This week started taking off good. Feeling good, lots of stamina, and recovery is quick. I have noticed I'm getting hungry a lot and want to eat all the time so I stuff myself with greens and water to help control hunger and it does well.

My weight loss has almost stopped at this point, but I'm leaning out. I see a lot more definition in muscles and more veins popping out. Muscles feel more full during workouts and stay rock hard all day, even on off days. I can tell that I have lost some fat as some places are getting very soft too.

I'm having zero sides right now and I'm looking forward to jumping Brawn to 45mg starting tomorrow.

Here are my new stats. The + or - and amount is the changed value from 2 weeks ago.

Neck: 18.12 +.01
Shoulders: 54.15 +.60
Chest: 49.43 +.40
Bicep: 17.14 +.02
Forearm: 12.71 -.30
Waist: 37.98 - 1.17
Hips: 41.31 - .78
Thigh: 25.89 + 1.58
Calf: 17.13 +.20

Nothing too spectacular, but they are heading in the right directions.

The only bad day I had this week was yesterday. Not sure why, but I was just not myself. I was mentally ready, but my body had other plans. Even though I was not pushing my normal weight, I'm still a little sore today so yesterdays workout wasn’t for nothing.

Can’t wait to hit the gym in the morning and will post an update after.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the weekly reviews, detailed as can be as well! Looks like you added in the right places (chest, shoulders and legs)- the ones that really matter lol

Nice job so far

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I love the weekly reviews, detailed as can be as well! Looks like you added in the right places (chest, shoulders and legs)- the ones that really matter lol

Nice job so far
Thanks!

Seeing as this is my first log, I kinda like it. It helps keep me on track and will give me something to look back on in a few years to see where I started and have a few laughs. :D

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm loving the reviews as well!! Excellent job, also feeling the -1.17 in the waist line..

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know only 17 days ... Lol .. Just getting anxious, sorry

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I'm loving the reviews as well!! Excellent job, also feeling the -1.17 in the waist line..
Thanks, I could tell my sizes were changing. My pants started feeling looser around the waist and tighter around my legs.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Nice work so far mate. Let's see some pics.
Should be up in just a few... I just got done writing todays post and took pictures. I just need to edit my mug and they will be uploaded.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 15

I upped Brawn today and it’s 45mg now. I can feel a little extra chest pressure after taking my 2pm dose.
I don’t expect to feel the full effect for a few days, but I can’t wait.

I can say for sure that yesterday was a fluke. I was killing it today and set a new PR for curls.
Just for fun, after doing some bent over rows, I did some deadlifts. This was the only exercise that was below normal.
My PR for DL’s is 535lbs x 2, but I was only able to lift 445 today x 3. This was not planned and was done just because I felt good and already had a bar ready to use.

I was able to up my PR by 5 pounds on curls. ** PR for reps over 8

I can’t even say this was Brawn because I did not take my second dose until an hour after working out.

Back and Biceps

Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 2 Warm-ups @ 100, 190lbs x 15, 195lbs x 15, 190lbs x 12

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 150lbs x 15, 150lbs x 15, 145 x 15

Sit Ups weighted: 35lbs - 15 x 3

Bentover Row: 170lbs x 15, 170lbs x 12, 170lbs x 8

Deadlifts: 445lbs x 1 -- 3 times

Sit Ups weighted: 25lbs - 15 x 3

Single arm cable curl: 1 Warm up @ 40lbs, 60lbs x 16 (4 left, 4 right, etc), 70lbs x 10, 70lbs x 12, 70lbs x 8

Cable Curl Easy Bar: 160lbs x 10, 160lbs x 10, 155lbs x 11

Sit Ups weighted: 25lbs - 15 x 2

Cardio: 20 minutes Stairs -- Channeling my inner Kai Green with this stair machine.. LOL

Here are my updated photos, as promised. I can't see any difference in the pictures. I tried taking photos of my veins, but they don't turn out.

front.jpg

front 2.jpg

front 3.jpg

Shoulders.jpg

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I went back and flipped between the first photos and the new ones and I can see a slight difference in my shoulder striations and obliques. The biggest thing I can tell is the fat on my stomach is getting very soft.

Nothing to crazy, but I'm only 2 weeks in. Once the 45mg of Brawn starts kicking in I will be hitting up more cardio and want to see if I can melt this blubber off for good.

Today will be shoulder and calf day and I will update later with the results.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I fur sure notice a difference in the shoulder are all ready. Nice job so far. With those killer workouts you'll be noticing more in no time.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Yup I fur sure notice a difference in the shoulder are all ready. Nice job so far. With those killer workouts you'll be noticing more in no time.
As long as I keep push hard on cardio it will make a big difference.

Day 16

Shorter day today. I worked shoulders, calfs, and a little abs. I felt good today, but not beast mode. I can feel Brawn kicking in a little more since I upped the dose. It seems to make the rest between sets shorter. It seems that I do better if I eat some fruit right before working out. Three days ago, on my crap day, I had no sugar. Yesterday I ate 8 pieces of dried pineapple pre-workout and I killed it. Today I skipped the fruit and it was back to normal. Seems like I need to add a small amount of suger right before to make a huge difference.

Side Lat Raise: 1 warm-up @ 10lbs, 25lbs x 15, 25lbs x 15, 25lbs x 13

Front Raise: 30lbs x 15, 30lbs x 15, 30lbs x 14.5 LOL

Shoulder Press Smith Machine: 100lbs + what ever the bar weighs x 12 --- 3 times

Seated Bent-Over Rear Delt Raise: 20lbs x 15 for 7 sets

Standing Calf Raise: 1 Warm-Up @ 90lbs + Machine, 270lbs + Machine x 15 for 3 sets

Sit-Up Weighted: 25lbs x 15 for 2 sets... Very sore from yesterdays ab training.

Upright Row: 135lbs x 12, 135lbs x 10, 135lbs x 10

Cardio: Stair machine 25 minutes

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I just thought of a few things to add. I had some L-Carnitine in the fridge and decided to use some. When I was doing cardio I was sweating my cojenes off. I'm not sure if this was caused by the Brawn or the L-Carnitine. Wondering if I should use L-Carnitine or not during this cycle. What do you all think?

I have also noticed that while doing the stair machine it takes longer to get my heart rate up. I thought maybe the machine was off so today I used another and had the same results. I really have to push hard and it still takes 5-6 minutes to reach 150+ HR and drops very quick if I slow down just a little bit. Just shows how that endurance is way up there.

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 17 & 18

Well, I had two gym days off, but plenty to work on around the house so I'm counting that as cardio. LOL

The only thing I have noticed the past two days is more pressure in my chest. It feels very similar to the way Ultradrol does during the first week. It's always a good sign to feel your BP rising.

/.begin PSA

** Just remember kids, High BP should be checked to make sure your not going to have a heart attack... Check it free at Wally World if you can't afford a home version...**

/.end PSA

I did happen to weigh myself this morning and was shocked.. I'm right back where I started!! LOL So, I lost 3 and have gain 3 back. I guess adding the extra Stano during the first 2 week did make me jump... It's a good sign when your eating under you maintance and still gaining weight...

I'm really looking forward to leg day in the morning. It's by far my strongest muscle group and really makes me unbalanced. I really want to max my leg press just to see where I'm at tomorrow. I'm shooting for 600lbs

I will also be going for the 8-10 reps the whole week. I plan on throwing in random high rep low weight stuff in as well just to keep them muscles guessing.

Well, here goes another week!

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 19

Killed leg day! Really felt good today and had a ton of energy. I did run out of steam on the stair machine after 15 minutes, but considering the punishment I just gave my legs it wasn't that bad.

Leg Extensions: 2 warm-ups @ 120lbs, 10 x 250 lbs for 6 sets

Leg Press sled type: 2 warm-ups @ 2 plates each side, 5 x 7 plates (14 total) for 4 sets. I tried 8 plates at the end, but was unable to get it back up. * I filmed this workout, but I won't show you my FAIL with 8 plates. LOL Let me edit my face out and I will upload it.

Weighted Sit-up: 15 x 35lbs for 4 sets

Lying Leg Curl: 2 warm-ups @ 65, 10 x 95lbs for 4 sets

Hack Squat: 10 x 3 plates for 3 sets

Cardio: 15 Minutes stairs

Overall it was a great day.. I really do not know what my max press with sled was as I always use the normal machine that only goes to 405lbs and I can do that 12 times easy. I was shooting for 600lbs and think I got it today. If anyone knows how to figure out the weight I pushed with 14 total plates + sled let me know.

The 45mg of Brawn seems to keep building up more and more everyday! Now I feel like I'm ON!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
killing it now Death!!! Sorry I've been MIA work is just crazy...

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Sounds like it's going very well, Death!

Seeing as I have only ever bulked I was expecting more from this run. But then I realized that I'm eating under maintenance and still gaining strength and weight, while losing fat.

So when you think about it, yea, it's going real well!

killing it now Death!!! Sorry I've been MIA work is just crazy...
Killing it everyday now! No worries, we all have life to handle when not handling the iron..

DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
Day 20

Another good day.

Ever since I felt like crap and tried dried pineapple pre-workout, I wanted to see if it really made a difference. So today I did not take anything and felt sluggish again.
After my first exercise I went and got two pixy sticks and ate them. After about 5 minutes I was ready to go and felt 200% better. Not really sure why my diet is causing this sluggishness, but I will continue eating a small amount of sugar pre-workout and I will up my carbs a little bit.

It seems that my BP is leveling off and the pressure on my chest has started to go away, but I do still have pressure every once in a while.

Workouts feel great, recovery between sets is getting shorter, weights are becoming lighter. So far I can't complain one bit.

Workout -- Chest and Tri

Butterfly: 2 warm-ups @ 120lbs, 3 Triple Drops 240lbs x 10, 220lbs x 10, 160lbs x 8

Machine Press: 3 Triple Drops 270lbs x 8, 235lbs x 8, 200lbs x 8

Incline Dumbbell Fly: 3 Triple Drops 50lbs x 10, 30lbs x 10, 15lbs x 8 -

Rope Tri Extension: 1 warm-up @ 110lbs, 3 Triple Drops 170lbs x 10, 150lbs x 10, 100lbs x 8

Seated Triceps Press: 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 6

Cardio: Nope, unless walking inside Wendy's to get a cheese burger counts * Cheat Meal LOL

I hit a PR with the machine press. I was 265lbs x 8 so I went up 5lbs. It's a good feeling that there is only one more pin hole left on the machine!

Yea, I skipped cardio today because I had things to do and that's also why I'm posting so late... LOL

Can't believe I'm not even half way with this cycle yet and it really starting to kick in good. Can't wait to see how the rest goes!

Last edited:
DeathSharo

DeathSharo

Awards
I wanted to add that, others including myself like to keep the insulin spike from glucose for post-workout. I always have a protein shake at 6am, breakfast around 8am with oatmeal. Normally, I'm sensitive to carbs and need very little. But with this run it seems I need to up them.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Keep at it love that your in full beast mode already

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad the BP and pressure on the chest has nearly subsided. Not even halfway thru? You've got PLENTY of time to get shredded!