DCP 2.0

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I am using DCP2.0 with the red "capsules".I will monitor the sweating and report back :)
Awesome, let us know how it goes! Feel free to chime in with any questions.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
You say tablets, are you using the OG or 2.0? I know with 2.0 many users reported an increase in sweating which is something you can "see". I'd say over time you should notice some leaning. It also helps if you have cheat days where eating might not be on point. It tends to use negative foods positively, hence the name "Damage Control Protocol".
I have consumed two bottles and with both after ingestion my body temperature increased, particularly after food. Just sat there sweating profusely after a meal!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I have consumed two bottles and with both after ingestion my body temperature increased, particularly after food. Just sat there sweating profusely after a meal!!
Sounds like a sweaty mess. Fun for sure.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite effect from the DCP 2.0

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Picked up a bottle of this for my upcoming vacation. Diet will be sloppy, wondering if there is a particular dose timing protocol that would be best for with 3 heavy meals a day, take it fasted or like a GDA prior to meals?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Picked up a bottle of this for my upcoming vacation. Diet will be sloppy, wondering if there is a particular dose timing protocol that would be best for with 3 heavy meals a day, take it fasted or like a GDA prior to meals?
I believe it is best to take like 20-30 minutes prior to the heavy meals.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just put in another order for DCP 2.0. Getting ready to run an 8 week bulk and after that it will be time to sweat!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running Dermacrine with a couple of mild ph's for 4 weeks. Then a month off and then a cut with DCP 2.0

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Reggie, you running any logs at the moment?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for DCP 2.0 questions and or experiences

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Could DCP 2.0 improve endurance especially when training on an empty stomach. I introduced it to my cousin and he swears that he can run considerably further when he has taken DCP 2.0 around 20 mins before the run.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could DCP 2.0 improve endurance especially when training on an empty stomach. I introduced it to my cousin and he swears that he can run considerably further when he has taken DCP 2.0 around 20 mins before the run.
From my own personal experience I would say yes. I always felt like I was able to push harder in the gym and actually was able to add more reps to whatever I was doing fairly regularly while taking DCP 2.0

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
only 'problem' i have with dcp 2.0 (and the original while it was in play) is lack of consistent availability :)

love everything about this stuff, glad to see np has it back in stock

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
only 'problem' i have with dcp 2.0 (and the original while it was in play) is lack of consistent availability :)

Glad to see that's your only problem ;)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agreed, and the price NP has it for is a steal! Could be why they have been trouble keeping it in stock.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, might get another bottle of combustion & run em both. I'm sweatin just thinking about it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As someone who ran each solo, I think this and combustion would be a KILLER fat loss stack for summer. The thermo effects would be insane.

The DCP2.0/Combustion stack is DW approved :thumbsup:
This guy would know! I can't wait until metabolism slows down so I can gain real fat in winter and put to use these amazing fat burners

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Guess what I start on Thursday.....
EU Alphamine
DCP 2.0
Forskolin 100mg
Shift

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking stack! When you run out of the Forskolin, give Combustion a shot. We have a high extract Forskolin included and it stacks VERY well with DCP.
Def 2 products I would love to stack together

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I messed my DCP 2.0/ New ABE/ New EPro run all up. I had a root canal, that lead to extraction, so I missed doses, work outs etc. sadface :(

However, I have some DCP 2.0 left over, yesterday was 1st time I got 6pills in all before the gym. I took 2 caps plus 1.5 scoops Fitmax which has L-Caritine, Citrus Aurantium etc pre.

Did 45 mins on elliptical because I never have sweat like that in my life. I did not want to stop, I was like a furnace. I actually sweat more than when on Alphamine.

I really want to run 2-3 bottles down the road, and try to hit 8 caps or so each day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I messed my DCP 2.0/ New ABE/ New EPro run all up. I had a root canal, that lead to extraction, so I missed doses, work outs etc. sadface :(

However, I have some DCP 2.0 left over, yesterday was 1st time I got 6pills in all before the gym. I took 2 caps plus 1.5 scoops Fitmax which has L-Caritine, Citrus Aurantium etc pre.

Did 45 mins on elliptical because I never have sweat like that in my life. I did not want to stop, I was like a furnace. I actually sweat more than when on Alphamine.

I really want to run 2-3 bottles down the road, and try to hit 8 caps or so each day.
Dcp heats you up for sure!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd follow that if you logged it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1