DCP 2.0

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Since stopping version 2.o three days ago the water retention is gone. Will start adding 1 cap per day again till water retention become a problem again.
Keep us updated on your results.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
So it seems all the other PPAR agonists / antagonists must be contributing to the water retention. I've been using DCP 2.0 for almost four weeks and have not had any whilst I suffered badly on the original DCP/
So you suffered badly with water retention from the original at the recommended dosage?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the input Colin! I also feel that some water retention to help lube the joints would be a good thing. I know with the OG DCP some users reporting cramping and an increase in water intake helped. Were there any reports of bloat with the OG DCP?
I believe there were reports of some minor bloat on the older version of DCP.Although,they were largely conflicting reports.;guys were stacking it with fibrates back then to avoid fat gain while overfeeding or using it at double dosing along with higher end sesamin dosing,sans fibrates.

However,I can say that I did keep a one month log on a bottle of DCP,I was one of the original product testers for D Sade on DCP.Hell,it was probably around half a decade ago.I will say that I'm certainly impressed that it is still on the market now,in an advanced form.

I saw no bloat/water retention while logging that bottle,IIRC.I'll try to dig up my old log.It was on AM (or M&M,can't remember) and post a link here,if I can find it,for comparison sake.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe there were reports of some minor bloat on the older version of DCP.Although,they were largely conflicting reports.;guys were stacking it with fibrates back then to avoid fat gain while overfeeding or using it at double dosing along with higher end sesamin dosing,sans fibrates.

However,I can say that I did keep a one month log on a bottle of DCP,I was one of the original product testers for D Sade on DCP,I guess this was around 4-5 years ago.

I saw no bloat/water retention while logging that bottle,IIRC.I'll try to dig up my old log.It was on AM (or M&M,can't remember) and post a link here,if I can find it,for comparison sake.
Sweet. I hadn't heard of water retention with DCP until this thread a few posts back.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I hadn't heard of water retention with DCP until this thread a few posts back.
I don't believe water retention ever really was much of an issue with DCP,for the overwhelming majority of users.

On that note,my memory was correct.I gave my DCP log a quick read over and there was no bloating issues and overall,DCP is/was one of the few OTC supplements that really met my expectations.

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/supplements-101/22700-my-trial-dcp-2.html

Hat's off to D Sade for continuing to push the envelope with DCP 2.0

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I saw water retention on 7 or 8 caps a day. But then again I've tried bulk TTA and I've retained water. Quite a lot too. There are few threads about this on the other forum.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no water retention on 6-8 caps

I think it's more heavily dependent on the users carbohydrate , sodium, potassium and water intake.

atef81

Awards
Sorry for my dump question.
I am wondering why this product is not available or reviewed in natty websites/forums like bodybuilding-com? Does it have anything to do with prohormones or so?
I am interested in buying it but not sure why it is so rare to find any information about it.
thanks.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for my dump question.
I am wondering why this product is not available or reviewed in natty websites/forums like bodybuilding-com? Does it have anything to do with prohormones or so?
I am interested in buying it but not sure why it is so rare to find any information about it.
thanks.
DCP 2.0 is relatively new and I don't it's mass produced to get into places like BB.com. No prohormones, just fat-burning goodness. Nothing you should be afraid of. Give it a go and let us know what you think. We accept all feedback. Ask away if you have any questions.

atef81

Awards
DCP 2.0 is relatively new and I don't it's mass produced to get into places like BB.com. No prohormones, just fat-burning goodness. Nothing you should be afraid of. Give it a go and let us know what you think. We accept all feedback. Ask away if you have any questions.
Thanks a lot. I just didn't get what you meant by " I don't it's mass produced". thanks

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. I just didn't get what you meant by " I don't it's mass produced". thanks
I meant on the scale that would be needed for large retailers. The product is not cheap to make and the ingredients are not easily sourced.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP 2.0 is a quite remarkable product IMO. All the benefits of a top notch fat burning thermogenic without the jitters.

atef81

Awards
DCP 2.0 is a quite remarkable product IMO. All the benefits of a top notch fat burning thermogenic without the jitters.
Thanks. so how is it compared to PES Alpha T2 ? as it is also supposed to be jitters free and sweaty.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. so how is it compared to PES Alpha T2 ? as it is also supposed to be jitters free and sweaty.
Unfortunately I can't speak for Alpha T2 as I've never taken it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Much different products

Work on different pathways for fat loss

They would compliment each other well in a stack

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
AT2 + DCP is an amazing combo. You get the thyroid stimulation from the AT2 plus the additional stimulated lipolysis of DCP and neither has any major stims.

Sweats are through the roof... :D
Sounds like a good time.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AT2 + DCP is an amazing combo. You get the thyroid stimulation from the AT2 plus the additional stimulated lipolysis of DCP and neither has any major stims.

Sweats are through the roof... :D
Since my wife gets so mad at me for buying supplements all the time. I'm putting DCP on my B-day and xmas list!!!

atef81

Awards
Can i stack DCP 2.0 with Hydroxycut Hardcore (the red bottle, not the elite version)?
I am in Australia and just bought the only 2 DCP 2.0 bottles i could find in australia and want to extend its effect over a longer period of time.

May be 2-4 DCP 2.0 + 2 Hydroxycut Hardcore tablet per day or so?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can i stack DCP 2.0 with Hydroxycut Hardcore (the red bottle, not the elite version)?
I am in Australia and just bought the only 2 DCP 2.0 bottles i could find in australia and want to extend its effect over a longer period of time.

That would be a beast of a fat burning stack!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established

Not sure what's in the Hydroxy Hardcore, but I wouldn't take less than the recommended dosage of DCP. Maybe by the time you get to the end of 8 weeks you could find more if you really wanted.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you could do that, but considering the checkered past of hydroxycut products, I'd personally go with a different stim/thermogen.
Agreed. Especially when the market has so many better thermos.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm seems there may be a BPS rep spot open, any word on if BPS will be taking apps?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could be right too...lol
If I am, I will def put up an app. I would love to tell people about the calming effects of smelling a full bottle of Vanillean lmao.. Not to mention the amazing burps. I made my entire family sniff the bottle

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
If I am, I will def put up an app. I would love to tell people about the calming effects of smelling a full bottle of Vanillean lmao.. Not to mention the amazing burps. I made my entire family sniff the bottle
Nice

atef81

Awards
Is adding forskolin to the DCP 2.0 of any real benefit?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

atef81

Awards
AMPk activation can cause GI distress in some people.
Thanks. So the AMPK activation is caused from the forskolin alone or from combining it with DCP2.0? Sorry if it is a novice question.

atef81

Awards
Today is my first day of DCP 2.0, took the first 2 tablets, no bad reaction so it is a good sign.

However, I am not familiar with non stim fat burners, so I am wondering how to "see" if it is working or not. I mean what should I monitor?

(P.S. I am not talking about the first 2 tablets of course, I am asking generally).

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Today is my first day of DCP 2.0, took the first 2 tablets, no bad reaction so it is a good sign.

However, I am not familiar with non stim fat burners, so I am wondering how to "see" if it is working or not. I mean what should I monitor?

(P.S. I am not talking about the first 2 tablets of course, I am asking generally).
You say tablets, are you using the OG or 2.0? I know with 2.0 many users reported an increase in sweating which is something you can "see". I'd say over time you should notice some leaning. It also helps if you have cheat days where eating might not be on point. It tends to use negative foods positively, hence the name "Damage Control Protocol".

atef81

Awards
I am using DCP2.0 with the red "capsules".I will monitor the sweating and report back :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 7
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1