Day 31

day off from weights, just had some cardio to do...which was fine

Diet was 100%

BED!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 32

Today was alright, had the day of of school because of the icy rain which is cool because it was finals day and tomorrow is the last day before winter break...the people up north would laugh at us, here a little sleet wreaks havoc to the area....police everywhere, trees falling down, no power, key holes on your car frozen shut as well as doors, windows frozen so u cant see when u drive, people freaking out, the whole nine.

and you guys get like 50 feet of snow but its no prob.

ran out of protein isolate and had to use some dymatize elite whey( only once) and it has 3 grams of fat in 2 scoops as well as some carbs, other than that diet was 100%

weights sucked today, i had to give up the basement to my dad for important reasons...ill try to hit them tomorrow on leg day which might be a treat....im always good at never missing a workout so i felt kinda let down , but **** happens.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 33

Leg day......bobo- they need to lock u up somewhere, u crazy ass bastard.

all the other days...chest, tri's, bi's ect are really not that bad but back and legs just make me want to fall down and not get up for a few days.....the funny thing is , is that its not all too intense its just ...idk.

but yeah leg day was good, squats felt a bit heavier than usual.Form was sloppy fist set but got better after a while... i was putting way to much lower back into it.

finished the workout early today because we got let out of school early so i said what the hell i mine as well get it over with now so i dont have to 'look foward' to it all night......im glad i did, nw i can just chil the rest of the night, plus i have the next few weeks off for winter/christmas break so that kicks ass.

diet has been and will remain 100% today

NOTE

I am FOR SURE losing fat, i woke up this morning and was prety floored on how much of a difference there really is. I know that the love handles and abs are the last to come off but they are getting smaller i know it because im more V-shaped, i was happy as hell this morning........also my pants are starting to sag, very noticable difference also, i cant belive it all just hit me today.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 34

Training was 100%

Diet was 100%

i wore a t-shirt today and it was one that i guess fit really good( tight around chest and arms) and my mom freaked out saying how i look massive now....she even took pics because she was 'amazed'.......it isprobably just that i havent worn a shirt like that in a while, who knows lol.

The food is getting to be so damn delicious it feels like i am dirty bulking, no joke....think cinnamon roles WITH ICING , a chinease tasting dish, garlic bread, and some other goodies. ALL of this is made with stuff on this diet, im just getting good at it.......these cinnamon roles are so amazing, they might be a cheat meal from now on, just...it wont be a cheat meal.

im going to sleep.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

weight update- 217.2( down from 218.8)

i weighed in a day early so i am missing out on a good few ounces.

no taining today besides cardio, which went fine as always.

weight loss is happening, im going to miss weight gain and waist loss :(

the weeks are flying by

yep

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ha! I can't win.... :lol:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 36

NOOOOO, i think im getting sick.

i woke up this morning with a mild sore throat...thought oh crap this really isnt the time for this to happen, first of all because its the holidays and second of all i am progresseing pretty nicely.

I went ahead and tried to workout without overdoing it because i hate the feeling of missing a workout, so i did and was actually feeling a bit better......i went to take a swig of water and it really felt like it was kicking in........stopped the workout and took some vit C and meds right away...ill be damned if i get sick, im doing everything in my power not to. I took some nyquil for a good nights sleep and im sucking on sugar free halls constantly, hopefully tomorrow ill wake up and be fine and if i am i will finish the chest workout with tri's on thursday scince CG and RG bench press will hit the chest quite niclely.

any advice on getting rid of this before it comes in fullblown would be appreciated.

i have taken 4g of vitamin c, drank tons of water, taken some meds, halls, and thats about it....its still here but not too bad.

on the brightside, diet was good .

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 37

Woke up and my sore throat was still there and started getting some other symptoms.

I didnt really feel 'bad' just bland.....i still lifted weights because i didnt feel weak but i did go a little easier not to overdo anything.

Ill just have to stick this one out

diet was 100%, i always look foward to chicken now....which is good.

im going to take some more vitamin c and gonna get some more rest, tomorrow is off from weights so im going to sleep alot and try to get rid of this damn thing.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You might wanna look into getting some Zicam nasal spray. That has always worked really well for me to keep things from getting any worse
-Chris

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
funny u should say that, i picked something up from the store the day after i had this, just looked at what it was and its zicam, but not nazal....its oral mist, does the same thing though.

it hasnt got any worse but not any better so i guess it lives up to its claim.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 38

day off from weights, got ALOT of rest.

Diet was almost perfect but i forgot to eat two thnigs today( not meals, just accesories)

i still did the cardio today because thats not physicaly demanding and shouldnt make me more sick, il never miss cardio:)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 39

Woke up today and sore throat and everything was gone, i felt good!

did tri's and some chest today and that went good, as well as cardio.

diet was 100%

back on track:woohoo:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 40

Did legs right after i woke up today....idk how the hell i was going to get myself under that damn bar but i did and im glad i did. If only i could wake really early every morning and get lifting done then.....i dont think i could mustar up the energy/motivation to do it that early, i have a hard time getting up and eating at that time.

well im about to go out to dinner, i really have no choice but to go. Im not going to have anyting bad, im thinking a chicken salad or chicken and vegies or something of that sort.

i must be honest though, i HAVE sampled a few christmas goods today, like a crumb worth just to se what i have in store for me on the 25th.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so far it looking damn good. I must not go overboard though, ill try hard not to. My family knows f'in everyone so we get loads of good stuff , its makes dieting pretty hard:nutkick: 1 more day, just 1 more day

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 41

diet was off today, i couldnt cook anything because everything in my kitchen was being used, so i had to drink a good bit of protein today.

Ill TRY as hard as i can to keep the cheats clean tomorrow, i am in no way going to indulge and go all out, im going to keep it sane and do my cardio and hopefully get away with little to no damage.

merry chrismas eve, even though its 12:10

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Merry Christmas Dantman

Keep up the hard work.

You rock.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 42

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 oneonewon

todays diet will abviously be a little off, i have the day off from weights but a little cardio to do.

cheats will not be all out today, i dont even really have an appetite for it...earlier in th week i couldnt wait but when the day finally comes its like , meh no big deal. They food doesnt look as good when u know u can eat it:wtf:

I GOT A PRE PAID 6 MONTHS MEMBERSHIP TO GOLD'S GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo: :dance: :djparty: :box: :head:

thats f'ing awesome, now i could do the routine to the T.

sorry for all the colors but thought i'd livin up the post a bit cause its xmas

Enjoy The Holidays All ;)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Awesome... I have to renew my membership ...

These crooks are charging me 45 a month just for the gym!!!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 43

wow, workouts are so much faster and smoother at a gym, damn it was awesome and the workout got done in record time. Im going to like this.

diet was 100%

I plan on not having a cheat meal for a long time, even on new years, im going to see how long i can go cheat free......im a big talker ;)

gained some water weight after yesterday, obviously and not too much. waist seems to be coming down a bit.

I did weigh in on a different scale so it might have F'ed it up but oh well.

cant wait to hit the gym again tomorrow.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Thats another gripe I have at my gym.

They have some cheap broke ass spring scales that give you a different reading everytime you step on them.

I always step on them like 5 times and take the median.

45 bucks a month and they cannot afford a decent scale...If it were a small gym where money was a problem I would understand. But KU is a major University here and they are the only gym in town.

Geez

Anyway glad the weight is coming off. I have been pretty strict with my diet sans a couple or uh few cheat days. But I havent been able to lift for about a month and a half because of my back. So my diet has hit kind of a Plateua. But its feeling better now and I will be back in on the 1st of the month. I was going to check bobo out but $$ been kind of tight. But that sounds lame when you consider Dantman coming up with the cash working for minimum wage. More power to you.

Check you later.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
^ LMFAO:rofl:

i got fired/quit( interesting story) a long time ago, i just saved every paycheck

before i signed up with Bobo i did not touch a weight for a good 6 or so weeks....diet was comlete ****( but i loved it) ate whatever i wanted when i wanted and im paying for it now, got a good bit fatter.

as for the weight coming off, its been a rollercoaster b/c of the hollidays, BUT i do look different and i know damn sure im loosing fat.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 44

remember that thing i said about me not getting sore anymore? that was a false alarm, im getting very sore again......could be the new equipment im using.

anyway, i hammered my back today....its so much fun when u have endless weights and machies to use....soooooooooooooooo much better than my home gym. Better and faster workouts:twisted:

Diet was 100% today

that is all

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

no gym today :(

just did some cardio, thats all.

got tri's tomorrow and im looking foward to it.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 46

hit tri's at the gym today, which again is much better than home, this week has been the best workout wise that ive had thus far.

diet was 100% , i have a feeling that this week is going to be good update wise, i wont let new years ruin this...thats right no cheats.

leg day tomorrow, yeah lucky me, but atleast i have some machines to work with.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 47

Early update today.

Leg day, it was great workout but as always it sucked. Hell, i even use to think leg extensios were fun, hmm, think again. However, i do like leg press ALOT. It was my first time using some of these things, hack squats were going good but at the end of my secnd set i got this sharp pain in the pelvic region....a bit lower than my abs and on the right side so i couldnt do the next set( yes a tried to) other than that everything got done. Squats felt lighter today with the same weight as usual.

i felt really naseuos in the middle of the workout but this is usual. Today was the first time i actually had trouble finishing my post workout meal. Im so glad its over and tomorrow i got bi's which will be fun.

moral of the story.....TGIF my ASS:rofl:

-GOOD NEWS-

-I looked leaner than ever in the mirror this morning, im so pissed that i havent taken pics. I could see those two bones again, i think they are hip bones but i can see them again!

- I was reffered to as big by a gold's employee.

- my waist update will be exciting this week! its down a good bit.

- im getting some vascularuty at times

- everything is going swimingly

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 48

didnt realize my gym closes at 5 on sundays......didnt get to do bi's today but i will tomorrow.

I just switched saturdays and sundays diet around.

Its harder than it sounds not to cheat, well on New Years anyway. The food looks and smells sooo good, i wont break though...i promise.

diet has been 100%

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 49

went to the gym, they were closed so i just had to lift at home.

diet will be 100%

will update weight tomorrow. It will be on the normal scale, last week i weighed 220.8 and that is wrong. That scale is definatley off a little..it takes some weight off. I double checked to make sure. The scale i usually use is more accurate because its identicle to every other scale i have used( doctors office, expensive digital wrestling scales, and some others)

i think i may have lost more than 2 lbs this week, but some of that is water i gained from christmas. we will see tomorrow.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 50

This marks the begining of week 8

chest/shoulders/abs today, went great as usual.

The gym is packed now most likley due to the new years resolution people, i knew this would happen...i knew it. But they all do cardio so the weight room isnt that packed.

There are some BIG mofos in there and its kinda intimidating sometimes especially scince i am not lifting near as much weight as i use to because of TUT...il just have to get over it and feel like a bitch for a while and 'leave my ego at the door'

diet was 100% today, no cheat this week.

weight was down a few lbs this week -217.4( down from 220.8 or so)

so now that the holidays and stuff are over i have no excuse/reason to cheat so i shouldnt have any setbacks. I might do a cheat every 8 PERFECT weeks, or every 10lbs or something along those lines, but maybe none at all.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
WOW, i just found an awesome place to buy my chicken.

A BUCK A POUND

i bought 40lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast and strips, my freezer looks hardcore.

i got it right at a TYSON plant. Im stoked.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 51

I did back tonight, i love back day.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 52 (yesterday)

day off from weights

diet was 100% besides a meal combonation.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 53

tri's today, workout was fine.

diet was perfect, but meal timing between meal 1-2 were a little off.

School just started back up so schedule was rough, ill get use to it again.

getting to sleep EARLY tonight

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

Leg day....great workout.

i had to do squats last, because there were people using the rack the whole time.....squats at the end suck.

diet was a little off today, still ate all the food but had that big gap between meal 1 and 2, ill fix that.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 55

damnit, once again i didnt know my gym closes at 5 on sundays.....i was planning on going at night but guess not.....this time i didnt do it at home, i want to do it in the gym so i will tomorrow. I wrote all the days and times down so this shouldnt happen again. It was bi's today too, the funnest workout.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 56

drilled bi's today, those incline curls are killer.

diet was 100%

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
8 week results

-start-

weight- 222
waist- 40''
arms- 15 3/4''
upper legs- 28''

8th week

weight- 218.2
waist- >38 3/4 '' HA!
arms- 16 1/4'' HA!
legs- 27''

****, not bad at all considering the holidays were laced through this 8 weeks....plus the positive LBM gain.

i cant wait to see what the next 20 or so weeks has in store for me.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 57

i gained a pound from last week, but waist still shrinking.

chest today, one of the better ones ive had....even though the gym was absolutley PACKED.

my db bench is way up....like 15 lbs up.....the 70's felt like those little jogging weights.....i was a happy camper....70's arent alot of weight but TUT does that :)

diet was 100%

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You recomped more than I though but I would rather have that right now then you just dropping lbs's. What that usually means is that your past training was...questionable... ;)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or am i the only one who gets all tingly inside when i hear the word ''recomped"

anyway, about the past training....yeah yeah, proly cause i didnt do it right, i just liked the whole idea...plus i was in it more for the strenght which i got ALOT of...i went from 152 to 207...i got bigger thats for sure, and in the before after pics in the same shirt it didnt look like i gained much fat but just GREW everywhere. My diet was also questionable, not near as orgainized and good as the one i have now:) i just ate and ate some more, dozen of egg whites, boxes of rice, gallon of milk, lbs of chicken and/or beef, bags of beef jerkey, weight gainer, protein ect ect all in one day, ....horrible i know....end of my short ramble.

but yeah, i like recomping...its great, if only i had some before after pics so u could see what i mean.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 59

im an idiot....i took advantage of my day off from lifting, i got home ate a meal and slept....bad thing is is that i slept for close to 5 hours......felt really good though.

diet was all over the place today due to my little incident, still got all if not most of the food in.......

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 60

Tri's tonight, great workout.

Diet was 100%

besides that, i have a very weird pain in my calves....i know they should be sore but they kinda hurt, when i first get up after sitting or resting for a while, i walk like a goof, almost as bad as leg day. This is a painful sore.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 61

Leg day was awesome!!! i made a gigantic jump in squat weight again....i have prolly always been able to do this weight just never tried, then again maybe not.

diet was 100% today

bad news is i have to go to a wedding far away all day tomorrow and ill be coming back sunday sometime.....my diet will be a little off tomorrow as i cant bring my food there..... I am NOT going to have any cake or anything, no cheat for me, ill try to stick to chicken and salad and that type of thing.

I plan on waking up early tomorrow to do bi's so i will get a good 2-3 meals in before i leave.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
here is a pre update just incase my diet gets skewed a little from the wedding, again im not going to cheat but my diet will be off a little, who knows.

weight- 217.2 ( - lb)

waist- 38 1/2 ( movin on down!)

i decided to follow an off day diet today( because its easier and less food) and just do cardio.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 62

(yesterday)

well, diet absoluley sucked......got 2 good meals in and pratically starved the rest of the day......no good food anywhere. I did have some salad at the wedding but thats it, the chicken was fried and there was nothing else, i was pretty pissed off but i knew i couldnt just not eat so went it was all over i ate some junk food....not a good day for dieting at all, ill better prepare in the future.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 63

Headed back home around afternoon, went to crackerbarrel for breakfast and did the best i could diet wise.

i had

Whole wheat french toast( no butter)
3 cups skim
2 scrambled eggs
2 turkey sausage patties

see, it wasnt terribly bad, diet was on track the rest of the day though.

Same goes for training.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 64

ah, well the weekend screwed me over, i weighed 219. If it wasnt for the weekend i would have broke 217 easy. I only gained water
though so no biggie, waist has shrunk 1/4 inch this week which is always good.

something awesome happened today....i was at the doctor getting an ingrown toenail remove( i hate these) and when they went to take my BP, the hot nurse said she had to get a bigger cuff because the adult size was to small, she squeezed my arm and said it was awesome. How badass is that! But my BP was a little high and that worried me a little because it was below normal last time i checked....could it have been nervousness? i mean i was about to get a big ass needle in my foot. I felt like **** during the surgery and almost puked and didnt know if i was going to be able to make it to the gym....i felt better after a while and had a great chest day.

diet has been and will be 100% today.

anyone know if antibiotics are okay to take? i have to take them and will they hinder anything? How bout painkillers(lortab)?

also, anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? I swear i have gotten more scince i started cutting, especially on the inside of my arms, they are terrible, i have them on my lats, shoulders, arms, little on the chest, legs, and even a smidge on the love hanldes.....i would really like to get rid of them. I asked my doc if retinA would work and he said no.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 65

nauseas
headache
blurred vision
dizzy
tired
etc.

what a day.......i took the day off from school and everything, i felt like complete **** ALL DAY even right now. I am not getting sick or anything but i dont know what it is. My mom refused that i go to the gym today when i was actually feeling alright to workout, so damnit again i have to switch days and hit back tomorrow.....i followed an off day diet and did about 20 or so mins of cardio until the puonding headaches became to unbearable....i plan on doing cardio after my workout tomorrow to make up for that. It was even hard to get all the meals in today....i gagged on my favorite damn foods on the menu...i have no clue whats going on.....i RARELY get sick, maybe once every 5 years or so.

hopefully its just a bland day like that. Only time will tell. This is NOT going to screw my week up, i refuse.

BED

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 66

sweet, i felt fine today, got back day done....rest of yesterdays cardio done so everything is back to normal.

Diet was 100%

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1