DAA vs Lean Xtreme

STA

I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You can take all 3 if you'd like....

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll jump right into it. 23 years old, been training for about 5 years, and training/eating correctly closer to 3. I recently finished a 5 month cut and went from around 14% body fat down to ~7% (lost 27lbs). I'm in the middle of my reverse diet right now, carbs are up 50g from the low point of the diet and fat is up 10g from that same low point. I'm taking it nice and slow.

I am trying to decide which to take between activate xtreme/lean xtreme or DAA (I already have all these). I've been researching a lot but can't make a decision. Some stuff I read talks about DAA causing water retention and others say it doesn't. I've also read mixed reviews about activate xtreme from its amazing to it is worthless. What do you guys think would be my best choice? I want to stay as lean as possible during this reverse diet and don't want to start retaining water. Any other info needed just ask. Thanks
I'd take all 3 if you can. That would be a good stack, I've done it before.

STA

Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any insight regarding water retention on DAA? I took lean xtreme about 2 months ago and loved it but am really curious about DAA, and that is my only real concern is the water retention
I've never experienced it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Me either....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never heard of water retention with DAA.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I've read lots of threads on here alone about people experiencing water retention on DAA
I've not read about or experienced such symptoms but I'll take your word for it.

Just run some Erase if you're worried about getting wet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It isn't really a factor, but if you are worried about it look in to Intimidate SRT. NMDA instead of DAA but the similar performance as far as test boosting properties are concerned.
DAA boosts the rate-limiting step of testosterone synthesis in the testes. NMDA does not. Since this step is rate-limiting, by definition, NMDA will not perform similarly to DAA for enhancing T.