Stack Question, help please! (Activate Xtreme + DAA + Triazole + Lean Xtreme)

avenger

Awards
Before I ask the question, I'd like to say I truly appreciate any help I can get with this. I know this is my first post, but I'm here because I know that the individuals on this message board are probably more knowledgeable than the average poster elsewhere, so bear with me :)

Anyway, I am planning on running a natural test stack. I have ran AX alone a couple times and have gotten great results, so I decided to bump it up a bit.

What I have:

- Activate Xtreme
- DAA
- Triazole
- Lean Xtreme

In what order/combination would these be taken? I spoke to a Driven Sports employee and was told to spread them out over 8 weeks, with AX/DAA for 1-4, then TZ/LX for 5-8. Does this sound about right? I know these supplements aren't hardcore by any means, but I would like to use them in the most beneficial way possible, so all help (or possibly other suggestions on how to do it) regarding this would be most appreciated!

Thanks for your time.

N0S

Awards
I'm currently taking Activate Xtreme. I have been on it for 2 weeks, and the results are profound. I used DAA for about a month and lost 15 pounds in fat! Both are great test boosters. Try taking bulgarian tribulus and Activate Xtreme along with ZMA at night. Your test and sex drive will hit the roof!