DAA/Anabeta?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinking... which is why i was kind of confused as to whether or not it would be bad to add the anabeta to that stack. (well, my REVISED stack was actually erase/endosurge/titanium/anabeta, would you say thats overkill? an earlier response said to hold the anabeta off for another cycle)

glad to hear titanium xl is coming soon, thats what i was planning on getting

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want crazy pumps? AnaBeta + Yok3d will put you in pain!
haven't tried yok3d..but have used cellucor's No3/chrome...which also is arg nitrate...nice pump indeed....didn't have it with Anabeta though...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Yok3d give only pumps or does it also increase strength?
It gives pumps in 1 dose, which can lead to increases in strength from better nutrient delivery due to the pump

thats what i was thinking... which is why i was kind of confused as to whether or not it would be bad to add the anabeta to that stack. (well, my REVISED stack was actually erase/endosurge/titanium/anabeta, would you say thats overkill? an earlier response said to hold the anabeta off for another cycle)

glad to hear titanium xl is coming soon, thats what i was planning on getting
You could add it....AnaBeta is very strong on its own though. Not going to need much more than staples and AnaBeta...maybe some Erase to stay dry

haven't tried yok3d..but have used cellucor's No3/chrome...which also is arg nitrate...nice pump indeed....didn't have it with Anabeta though...

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY, someone who is honest with supps.... a rep who says 'you dont need to stack it with x, y, and z'... thats why i hate nutrition stores, their salesmen are always like 'yeah! add it to the stack, itll make it so much better!', just trying to sell something.

thanks for that... im going to go with the aforementioned stack and hold off on anabeta to run solo... i appreciate the info. cant wait to try anabeta!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I've been very pleased with my XFactor/Anabeta run...day 65 XFA & day 44 Anabeta as of today & counting...also had some DAA tossed in for 7 weeks & TTA for 8 weeks along with a handful of other goodies....good times here.
Yeah I figured it would make a sweet stack. Enjoy!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINALLY, someone who is honest with supps.... a rep who says 'you dont need to stack it with x, y, and z'... thats why i hate nutrition stores, their salesmen are always like 'yeah! add it to the stack, itll make it so much better!', just trying to sell something.

thanks for that... im going to go with the aforementioned stack and hold off on anabeta to run solo... i appreciate the info. cant wait to try anabeta!
No problem man - knock it out of the park

JStev

Awards
Anabeta and DAA are a great combo, but I actually took it a step further by stacking Anabeta, DAA (in the form of Testforce2), Endosurge, and, beginning tomorrow, Aug. 29, Erase. This has been my experience thus far.

First, Anabeta is fantastic by itself, and I cannot say enough good things about it. I started taking this solo on July 21, and its effects were awesome. Within 2-3 days, I had noticeably increased pumps that lasted all day, as well as greater muscle density and fullness. Over a period of a little more than a month, I gained about 8 lbs, with only a negligible amount of body fat. Hunger was not so much of an issue with me, as I just make sure to eat enough anyway if I’m going on a bulk. There was no change in libido; strength was up; and a 9-month old shoulder injury healed to about 90% - allowing me the ability to start lifting decent weight again. This was undoubtedly, for me, the single biggest indication of Anabeta’s power and anabolic properties. During this period, dumbbell benches, flyes and anything else that would strain the pec/delt insertion, and even my left bicep, were impossible for me because of the pain. Now, I have very little pain, if any, and I attribute much of this to Anabeta.

On Aug. 21, I started stacking Anabeta with Testforce2 (i.e., DAA) and Endosurge (“ES”). On the 2nd day of the regimen, I had a noticable amount of additional strength. On that day, I was scheduled to go heavy on chest and bis, along with a lighter workout of back and tris. However, because my strength was so much greater, I couldn’t even feel any back stimulation with my normal weight, and I had to increase the weight significantly. Overall, I went heavier than usual on almost every movement, and felt great – great enough that I felt I wanted to do much more (but knew better). The next day was a rest day and, as expected, I was quite sore in the morning. What I didn’t expect was that by late afternoon, most of my soreness would subside - a full day ahead of what I would have normally expected. On day 4 of the stack, I noticed a slight increase in libido, which only lasted for about 2-3 days however because I think that was around time the TF2 began kicking in (I’ll have more to say about that later).

After the first full week of my Anabeta/TF2/ES stack, my strength had increased significantly to the point of allowing me to break through a 2-year plateau for incline benches (including the 9-month period or so encompassing my shoulder injury). Previously, I could never seem to do more than 5 reps at 185. Now, suddenly, I was doing 8 reps at 205, and probably could have done more if I tried. This was especially satisfying because of all the time I lost due to my shoulder injury. Now, I feel like my shoulder is 97% or 98% healed (entirely subjective, of course), which I mainly attribute to Anabeta, TF2 and ES working together.

From the time I started with Anabeta, solo, on July 21, to the present, weights on all major lifts have increased 25-40 lbs (except squats, which increased 50 lbs, going from 295 to 345 for 6, and deads, which increased 60 lbs, going from 315 to 375 for 4 – bearing in mind that, for both squats and deads, I couldn’t even perform these lifts for 9 months because of my shoulder, which also prohibited me from performing any kind of pulldown motion as well). My muscles are harder and denser than they’ve been for years – and this, after only a 1-month solo cycle of Anabeta, plus a 1-week stack of Anabeta, TF2 and ES.

Tomorrow, Aug. 29, I plan on adding Erase to the stack, while the following week (Sept 4), due to the fact that I only planned on taking Anabeta for an initial 6-week period, I plan on stopping Anabeta, and running TF2, ES and Erase by themselves through Sept 17. Once past Sept. 17, I will run TF2 and Erase by themselves, and start up with Anabeta again about a week after that (essentially giving Anabeta a full 3-week rest before I cycle on again).

I am less concerned about running DAA for a longer period of time because at least one very knowledgeable person, Patrick Arnold (whom I respect), believes that DAA can be taken indefinitely without cycling off. I trust his judgment as much as anyone, so I’ll give it awhile longer. The same goes for Erase, which I have taken for 8 weeks straight in the past without any problems.

A couple of negatives: due to what I think are properties relative to DAA (i.e., the TF2), (a) my libido was not as high as I think it could have been (although, according to what I've read, ES probably helped mitigate this due to its ability to decrease prolactin, which, according to what I’ve read, tends to cause a decrease in libido despite an increase in testosterone); and (b) DAA gave me insomnia if I took it too late in the day (there being a controversy in that DAA is alleged to be an excitotoxin – which is not something you want to take late in the day if you have a hard time sleeping). My solution here was to simply dose DAA earlier in the day, but I had to find out the hard way. With respect to the loss in libido, I suspect that Erase will help me in that department while I am still taking DAA.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think once you add in Erase to control any estrogen increase from the test boosters your libido will kick up. Hell of a stack you've got going

JStev

Awards
I think once you add in Erase to control any estrogen increase from the test boosters your libido will kick up. Hell of a stack you've got going
Yea, I think you're right about the Erase. I'll check back in a few days to report the results.

About the stack, I started researching this around the time Endosurge came out, and then one day I came across one of your comments elsewhere where I think you also thought it would be a good stack. That pushed me over the edge. The stack is awesome.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JSteve,
That does sound like one nasty stack. I am also interested in seeing/hearing what happens here in a couple weeks.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been stacking AnaBeta, DAA and Cre02 and noticing some significant strength gains. Unfortunately, DAA causes my gyno to flare-up big time. I'm going to stop taking DAA for a few weeks until my gyno subsides and then take it on workout days only. I will probably also add some form of AI to the mix.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stacking AnaBeta, DAA and Cre02 and noticing some significant strength gains. Unfortunately, DAA causes my gyno to flare-up big time. I'm going to stop taking DAA for a few weeks until my gyno subsides and then take it on workout days only. I will probably also add some form of AI to the mix.
Try throwing some AI like Erase into the mix the next time you start DAA. I'm typically a heavy aromatizer and ive found stacking DAA with Erase keeps everything in check for me.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The last time I used DAA I stacked with Formadrol hoping to keep estro and prolactin in check but it didn't work. Erase may work but I think I'll use formestane. There is a lot of blood tests and clinical trials on formestane and none that I know of on erase.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
forma or formestane is good sh!t, i think it works a lot better than erase IMO

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The last time I used DAA I stacked with Formadrol hoping to keep estro and prolactin in check but it didn't work. Erase may work but I think I'll use formestane. There is a lot of blood tests and clinical trials on formestane and none that I know of on erase.
They both work in their respective dosing ranges, its really personal preference.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm taking Daa and Erase do I need a prework out?
If you want to use one, then yes. DAA and Erase arent stimulants, so if you need a pick me up before a workout youll be best served grabbing a preworkout product.

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
If you want to use one, then yes. DAA and Erase arent stimulants, so if you need a pick me up before a workout youll be best served grabbing a preworkout product.
What will the erase do ?

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
would there be any good supplements to add to anabeta that might help increase test that are inexpensive? i know its debateable how effective they are, but something along the lines of fenugreek, longjack, zma, etc.... you know, something you could get dirt cheap just to throw in there to make a little stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What will the erase do ?
Erase is an anti-cortisol/aromatase inhibitor all in one. Aromatase inhibitors increase testosterone and decrease estrogen. This puts you in a much more favorable hormonal environment, which is why aromatase inhibitors have been shown in research to promote a more favorable body composition (increased lean mass, decreased fat mass). Cortisol is a catabolic/fat promoting hormone, decreasing this often results in a more favorable body composition as well. Targeting these specific pathways is a one-two punch to getting a better body composition without taking anabolic hormones.

would there be any good supplements to add to anabeta that might help increase test that are inexpensive? i know its debateable how effective they are, but something along the lines of fenugreek, longjack, zma, etc.... you know, something you could get dirt cheap just to throw in there to make a little stack.
D-aspartic-acid or Erase. They work through different mechanisms but both increase testosterone.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, ive got some DAA stashed away for a rainy day... i was thinking of stacking it with erase, actually, weeks 1-8 anabeta, 2-8 erase at 2 caps a day... but thats another $30 haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go for TitaniumXL and the DAA you have stacked with Anabeta, you get a ton of Fenugreek in TitaniumXL so you could make it last 2 months you wanted.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Would be totally worth it!
yeah, i definitely like it for a test boosting cycle, im just not sure what it would do for me in this situation since anabeta isnt really a test booster (still havent figured out what, exactly, its considered, other than an 'anabolic agent' haha).... ive never been convinced that taking an ai as a standalone does much of anything for size/strength (i dont care about libido, etc right now), and ive heard mixed things about the cortisol control, but im not going to object to the statement that it helps in that department.

i guess, best case scenario (correct me if im wrong), it might help lean me lose some estrogen dependent fat. but again, maybe i just dont have a good enough understanding of what erase does other than aid as an ai

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i definitely like it for a test boosting cycle, im just not sure what it would do for me in this situation since anabeta isnt really a test booster (still havent figured out what, exactly, its considered, other than an 'anabolic agent' haha).... ive never been convinced that taking an ai as a standalone does much of anything for size/strength (i dont care about libido, etc right now), and ive heard mixed things about the cortisol control, but im not going to object to the statement that it helps in that department.

i guess, best case scenario (correct me if im wrong), it might help lean me lose some estrogen dependent fat. but again, maybe i just dont have a good enough understanding of what erase does other than aid as an ai
Ive got some research that says solo AIs do have their purpose for physique enthusiasts, working on getting an article put together as we speak.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive got some research that says solo AIs do have their purpose for physique enthusiasts, working on getting an article put together as we speak.
Definitely looking forward to this article!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its coming along, I just need a day to finish it. As soon as school starts i get pretty swamped.

JStev

Awards
Glad you're liking it...cant wait to see how its in going in 1-2 weeks
JSteve,
That does sound like one nasty stack. I am also interested in seeing/hearing what happens here in a couple weeks.
Hey guys, just following up on a post I made on Aug. 29 pertaining to my stack of Anabeta/Endosurge/DAA/Erase. At the time, I was running 3 of them together: Anabeta, Endosurge (ES) and Testforce2 (TF2). This was after I ran Anabeta by itself for a month. I added Erase the day after my post, which led to my best week overall – when I was stacking all 4 products at the same time. After 6 weeks, I stopped taking Anabeta, and just continued taking ES, TF2 and Erase.

On the 2nd day after I started taking Erase, my libido came back, as natty suggested it would (not by a huge amount, but noticeable), and by about the 3rd or 4th day on Erase, I felt stronger than ever. Erase does more than reduce estrogen, it also increases levels of testosterone, and I felt it. Next time around, I plan on adding Erase to my regimen within a couple of days after I start taking a test booster, and not wait a week as I did this time.

My plan was to start reducing my caloric intake after I stopped taking Anabeta, hoping that with the increased levels of testosterone (which I attribute to ES, TF2 and Erase), I would retain most of the lean mass I gained, as well as my strength levels. I also planned to de-load after my run of Anabeta, having lifted heavy for several weeks in a row, so I can attain a state of relative equilibrium. It was a bit tricky at first because with a lower carb intake, I knew my glycogen levels weren’t going to be as high; that I wouldn’t be lifting as heavy; and that I might needlessly lose some hard-earned muscle. Thankfully, however, my worries were unfounded, as I rebounded beautifully. I’m leaner than I was before, and I’m stronger as well (all of which I’ll explain).

Beginning last Monday, after a week of consuming less calories and carbs, I began a gradual re-feed. By the middle of the week, my muscles were full again and I had just a touch more definition. However, the biggest test so far was yesterday (Friday), which is my heavy chest day (my thinking being that if I lost any significant amount of strength, I would certainly know it then). As it turned out, not only did I not lose any strength; I was actually stronger than I was before – having achieved a new PR on inclines, and almost breezing through what is normally a relatively heavy workout, with endurance to spare.

In evaluating the stack from the beginning, as I said a couple of weeks ago, I cannot say enough good things about Anabeta, and I can’t wait to “cycle-on” again in another week or so. Endosurge is also excellent. It didn’t make me unnecessarily aggressive, but I could feel the drive in gym, and I was able to retain strength levels after I lowered by calorie and carbohydrate intake. Also (and just as important to me), I had a more restful sleep (which, in itself, is worth any amount of money to me, since without decent sleep – which happens all too frequently with me - I feel like sh*t and have much less motivation).

Regarding Testforce2, I feel that the jury is still out on that one. One possible problem was that I didn’t “load” it for 3 weeks, as is suggested on the instructions (the reason being is that I wouldn’t have had enough product to finish the cycle I had originally planned because the amount contained in one tub is only enough to last one month after a person is on a “maintenance dose.” I ended up buying more TF2, but it was too late by then). I do however think that the TF2 started to build in my system during my 3rd week of taking it, and did probably contribute to my overall strength levels at the end of the week. However, any perceived increase in effectiveness could have also been that I dosed ES and TF2 together, unlike the protocol I followed in the past, when I staggered my dosages separately throughout the day. I did have greater strength than I ever expected, but it’s pretty impossible to pinpoint why. TF2’s effects were subtle and difficult to discern, so I don’t really have an opinion about it yet. Erase, on the other hand, is fantastic, and I would highly recommend it whenever taking an effective test booster. For an over-the-counter product, Erase is probably as good, if not better, than anything else like it out there.

I have one more week to go on the ES/TF2/Erase cycle, after which I’m really looking forward to starting Anabeta again. In this regard, I will be extremely interested in seeing if I continue making the kind of progress I did the first time around, when I first started taking it in July.

Last edited:

rodo123

Awards
Im on week 5 of an 8 week run of a Triazole+Activate Xtreme stack at the recommended doses. I added DAA to it in the middle of the 3rd week and planned to use it for 25 days so Im almost done with it.

week 1 Triazole+Activate X
week 2 Triazole+Activate X
week 3 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 4 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 5 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 6 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 7 Triazole+Activate X
week 8 Triazole+Activate X

My question is can I do an 8 week run of DAA solo after I'm finished with the Triazole and Act Xtreme stack? Or do I need to take a month off or so before I take anything else?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just following up on a post I made on Aug. 29 pertaining to my stack of Anabeta/Endosurge/DAA/Erase. At the time, I was running 3 of them together: Anabeta, Endosurge (ES) and Testforce2 (TF2). This was after I ran Anabeta by itself for a month. I added Erase the day after my post, which led to my best week overall – when I was stacking all 4 products at the same time. After 6 weeks, I stopped taking Anabeta, and just continued taking ES, TF2 and Erase.

On the 2nd day after I started taking Erase, my libido came back, as natty suggested it would (not by a huge amount, but noticeable), and by about the 3rd or 4th day on Erase, I felt stronger than ever. Erase does more than reduce estrogen, it also increases levels of testosterone, and I felt it. Next time around, I plan on adding Erase to my regimen within a couple of days after I start taking a test booster, and not wait a week as I did this time.

My plan was to start reducing my caloric intake after I stopped taking Anabeta, hoping that with the increased levels of testosterone (which I attribute to ES, TF2 and Erase), I would retain most of the lean mass I gained, as well as my strength levels. I also planned to de-load after my run of Anabeta, having lifted heavy for several weeks in a row, so I can attain a state of relative equilibrium. It was a bit tricky at first because with a lower carb intake, I knew my glycogen levels weren’t going to be as high; that I wouldn’t be lifting as heavy; and that I might needlessly lose some hard-earned muscle. Thankfully, however, my worries were unfounded, as I rebounded beautifully. I’m leaner than I was before, and I’m stronger as well (all of which I’ll explain).

Beginning last Monday, after a week of consuming less calories and carbs, I began a gradual re-feed. By the middle of the week, my muscles were full again and I had just a touch more definition. However, the biggest test so far was yesterday (Friday), which is my heavy chest day (my thinking being that if I lost any significant amount of strength, I would certainly know it then). As it turned out, not only did I not lose any strength; I was actually stronger than I was before – having achieved a new PR on inclines, and almost breezing through what is normally a relatively heavy workout, with endurance to spare.

In evaluating the stack from the beginning, as I said a couple of weeks ago, I cannot say enough good things about Anabeta, and I can’t wait to “cycle-on” again in another week or so. Endosurge is also excellent. It didn’t make me unnecessarily aggressive, but I could feel the drive in gym, and I was able to retain strength levels after I lowered by calorie and carbohydrate intake. Also (and just as important to me), I had a more restful sleep (which, in itself, is worth any amount of money to me, since without decent sleep – which happens all too frequently with me - I feel like sh*t and have much less motivation).

Regarding Testforce2, I feel that the jury is still out on that one. One possible problem was that I didn’t “load” it for 3 weeks, as is suggested on the instructions (the reason being is that I wouldn’t have had enough product to finish the cycle I had originally planned because the amount contained in one tub is only enough to last one month after a person is on a “maintenance dose.” I ended up buying more TF2, but it was too late by then). I do however think that the TF2 started to build in my system during my 3rd week of taking it, and did probably contribute to my overall strength levels at the end of the week. However, any perceived increase in effectiveness could have also been that I dosed ES and TF2 together, unlike the protocol I followed in the past, when I staggered my dosages separately throughout the day. I did have greater strength than I ever expected, but it’s pretty impossible to pinpoint why. TF2’s effects were subtle and difficult to discern, so I don’t really have an opinion about it yet. Erase, on the other hand, is fantastic, and I would highly recommend it whenever taking an effective test booster. For an over-the-counter product, Erase is probably as good, if not better, than anything else like it out there.

I have one more week to go on the ES/TF2/Erase cycle, after which I’m really looking forward to starting Anabeta again. In this regard, I will be extremely interested in seeing if I continue making the kind of progress I did the first time around, when I first started taking it in July.
Thanks for the feedback man

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on week 5 of an 8 week run of a Triazole+Activate Xtreme stack at the recommended doses. I added DAA to it in the middle of the 3rd week and planned to use it for 25 days so Im almost done with it.

week 1 Triazole+Activate X
week 2 Triazole+Activate X
week 3 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 4 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 5 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 6 Triazole+Activate X+DAA
week 7 Triazole+Activate X
week 8 Triazole+Activate X

My question is can I do an 8 week run of DAA solo after I'm finished with the Triazole and Act Xtreme stack? Or do I need to take a month off or so before I take anything else?
I would start a new thread