Anabeta or DAA?

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mainly to be taken during PCT.
Which do you all like better for the natty test boost and to help with recovery?

Anabeta elite is actually pretty pricey. Is it worth it in your opinions?

(This will be in addition to nolva/clomid).

Thank you.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Most will tell you that DAA isn't worth running. I'd go Anabeta for sure. It should help with hunger and the Forskolin is beneficial at keeping you lean while consuming a surplus of calories(assuming you will be eating a good amount in PCT to help solidify gains)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mainly to be taken during PCT.
Which do you all like better for the natty test boost and to help with recovery?

Anabeta elite is actually pretty pricey. Is it worth it in your opinions?

(This will be in addition to nolva/clomid).

Thank you.
Why not both? DAA is super cheap. SNS makes both powder and capsule form

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Why not both? DAA is super cheap. SNS makes both powder and capsule form

Agreed, DAA is super cheap so if your willing to buy Anabeta you might as well throw in DAA. Ana beta is great at making a PCT smoother and maintaining gains, DAA most these days will deny a test boost but there are studies showing increased fertility, and personally I always got a little strength gain off of it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you given Alphamax XT any consideration? It will help control cortisol and estrogen some, provide boost in freetest, promote lean mass, reduced stress, etc etc.

It can also be stacked with ABE, although that may be pricey.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you given Alphamax XT any consideration? It will help control cortisol and estrogen some, provide boost in freetest, promote lean mass, reduced stress, etc etc.

It can also be stacked with ABE, although that may be pricey.
This. if you can afford to stack alphamax xt and abe together that would be optimal. If not I'd say just go with ABE over DAA.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are you coming off of?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA may actually be useful when shut down in PCT. I wouldn't run it longer than the first ~2 weeks. Go for sodium if you intend to use it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...and High-Normal/Slightly Above-Normal "T" from a SERM/s, and Calories, are all you really need in PCT to maintain gains, IMO.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
DAA may actually be useful when shut down in PCT. I wouldn't run it longer than ~2 weeks. Go for sodium if you can.
He has Nolva and Clomid - DAA would be useless. IMO it's always useless, as even if you get the magic "40%" increase the old, hypogonadal guys got for 12 days, what's a 40% increase of 200ng/dl? No thanks :D

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He has Nolva and Clomid - DAA would be useless. IMO it's always useless, as even if you get the magic "40%" increase the old, hypogonadal guys got for 12 days, what's a 40% increase of 200ng/dl? No thanks :D
You're absolutely right.

I didn't mean to come off as recommending DAA...others in this thread posted a study that isn't quite relevant to someone in PCT. All I'm saying is this one place DAA wouldnt actually be detrimental.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for the help and replies.

To answer the question, I'm coming off a 12 week Sust cycle. 500mg. DMZ final 6 weeks.

Think I'm gonna give ABE a shot. I'm actually finishing up week 1 of PCT already, so I won't officially be starting it till the 2nd week.
I especially like (i.e. need) the added hunger that some people report getting from anabeta. I'm naturally an ecto with a very small appetite.