Cyp/EQ, front loading & PCT advice ...

Deez Nuggets

Awards
Stats:
5'9 186
22 yrs old
Been lifting for 4 1/2 years
Body fat : ?? As of August 03' it was 9%, probably has gone up slightly.
I've done 3 cycles : Sust/ Ddol, Sust / Deca (2x)

I'm going to start Cyp @ 500mg / wk & EQ @ 400mg / wk for 10wks. I'm looking to pack on another 10-15 lbs.

Diet is in check and I'm naturally slim so i've never had a problem with keeping the diet clean and staying lean on or off gear. I'm also not to concerned with water retention and have never had symptoms of gyno on my previous cycles.

Now to good stuff:

Prop @ 100mg EOD wk 1-2
Cyp @ 500mg wk 1-10
Eq @ 400mg wk 1-10

Clomid starting 3-4 wks after last injection of EQ.

I've read various approaches to front loading and PCT such as coming off with a fast acting ester so that I could start PCT sooner. I was curious if anyone had any advice on my plan thus far? Thank you in advance...

One very important thing I feel that should be noted is that I will be on Accutane for 5 months with monthly blood work (as prescribed by my Dermatologist). As a precaution as well as general well being I will be taking Tylers Liver Detox, Milk Thystle, & R-ALA while I'm on.

Blindfaith

Awards
10 weeks is too short to run EQ...since you are taking low dosages...why dont you extend your cycle to 16 weeks? You will get way better results.

I personally dont like the idea of front loading juice...just run your cycle...and when you are done make sure that you have come clomid or hcg on hand.

I would also suggest an anti-e...just in case :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
After your last shot of cyp and eq your going to have to wait a few weeks to start PCT because it will still be in your system. So instead of taking nothing during those few weeks most will take prop, susp, dbol, winny etc... or even m1t could be used.

Also I think 10 weeks would be fine for the EQ but the more the better with such a long acting ester.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
No need to front load, especially if you use Prop.

Deez Nuggets

Awards
After your last shot of cyp and eq your going to have to wait a few weeks to start PCT because it will still be in your system. So instead of taking nothing during those few weeks most will take prop, susp, dbol, winny etc... or even m1t could be used.

Also I think 10 weeks would be fine for the EQ but the more the better with such a long acting ester.
I've decided i'm going to run the prop wk 11-12 EOD then start clomid. EQ is staying @ 10wks, being that's all I have.

One very important thing I feel that should be noted is that I will be on Accutane for 5 months with monthly blood work (as prescribed by my Dermatologist). As a precaution as well as general well being I will be taking Tylers Liver Detox, Milk Thystle, & R-ALA while I'm on.
Anyone have anything to say about this?